Last summer, the train crash in Tekirdag, the lover of Galatasaray Oghuz Arda Sel's relatives in the town of Edirne Edirne before the library of the students of the school earlier this time gave the winter goods.
Mısra ÖZ, mother of Oğuz Arda SEL, who lost her life in a train accident in Tekirdağ, found the costumes of Keşan Türkmen Primary and Secondary School students in her library and Oğuz Arda SEL library, which was created by UltraASLAN members of Marmara University.
Keşan District National Director İlhan Saz thanked to the visitors for their sensitive behavior and presented Mısra Sel with a plaque.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Hundreds of belongings in IETT's lost goods store are waiting for their owners 15/08/2015 Hundreds of goods are waiting for IETT's lost goods store: IETT's hundreds of items in the lost warehouse are waiting for their owners. Hundreds of items are forgotten in public transportation vehicles such as bus, tram, metro, ferry and metrobus. In Istanbul, various goods forgotten in public transport such as buses, trams, subways, ferries and metrobuses are recognized by sensitive citizens and delivered to drivers or line managers. Found goods, IETT's Lost Property Store in Karaköy is under protection. Cevdet Güngör, Head of IETT's Customer Services and Corporate Communications Department, said, insanlar All kinds of items that people can think of in buses and other public transport İ
- Football Academy in the name of Oğuz Arda Sel, who lost his life in a train accident in Çorlu 11/10/2018 The football academy in Uzunköprü will be opened in the name of Oğuz Arda Sel, who died in a train accident near Çorlu and known for his fondness for football. Uzunköprü Mayor Enis Isbilen, in his written statement, Oguz Arda Sel said that they have established a football academy to live the memory. Young people, will do sports in accordance with the courses transferring Isbilen, said: "Our province's 7-14 students with professional coaches in the development of football skills and knowledge, skills to stay away from bad habits and our city teams to train footballers by the Municipality Uzunköprüspor with the cooperation of Oguz Arda Sel The Football Academy was founded and all sports equipment of the students will be registered spor
- In the memory of Oğuz Arda who died in the train accident, football academy opened 16/10/2018 Oğuz Arda Sel Football Academy was opened by Uzunköprü Municipality by the 258 student and opened in Uzunköprüspor Social Facilities of Uzunköprü Municipality. Studying Oguz Arda Sel Football Academy, which was founded with the aim of developing football knowledge and skills, avoiding bad habits and raising football players in our city, was attended by Oğuz Arda Sel's mother Mısra Öz, his uncle Fatih Sel, his grandfather and grandmother. . Mısra Öz speaking at the opening; . I am proud that my son's name, which I lost as a result of a negligence, was kept alive here in his own country. I want Oğuz Arda's name to be infinite. I wish our children playing in the academy to realize Oğuz Arda's dreams oyn adem
- IZBAN Selcuk will then reach Bergama 05/09/2017 The construction of the 26 km-long railway line between Tepeköy and Selçuk, which is located between İzmir and Aliağa-Tepeköy, is at the end of construction works. General Director of TCDD, Müdür İZBAN BERGAMA AK İsa ApaydınExamined the works on the Tepeköy-Selçuk line of İZBAN. TCDD Deputy General Manager İsmail Hakkı Murtazaoğlu, Director of Private Office Haluk Atik and 3. Apaydın received information from the authorities during the investigations accompanied by Selim Koçbay, the Regional Director and gave the good news that 26 is nearing the end of the works and that the line will be opened shortly after. Apaydın stated that the works continued for extension of İZBAN to Selçuk in the south and Bergama in the north ın
- Governor Demirtaş received briefing from TCDD Regional Manager Oğuz Saygılı 30/12/2017 Governor Mahmut Demirtaş came together with TCDD Regional Manager Oğuz Saygılı and other related officials and took a briefing about the works carried out by TCDD. In particular, the work of Adana-Mersin and Adana-Toprakkale high-speed train projects related to the studies on the knowledge that the Governor Demirtas, the city's transportation network will provide significant contributions to the project as soon as possible to show that they will show their efforts. Explaining that they give great importance to the public services in Adana to increase the level of citizen satisfaction, Governor Demirtaş, Regional Manager Saygılı and his entourage wished them success in their work.