Kocaeli In Köseköy Train Station, a wagon cemetery consisting of old train wagons was formed.
The wagons that were wasted and scrapped due to the removal of suburban train services have been stacked here for years. The scrap wagons at the Köseköy station, which does not work, create an ugly image.
Kaynak: www.ozgurkocaeli.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Railway to Muttalip Cemetery in Eskisehir 27/02/2013 Railway to the Muttalip Cemetery in Eskişehir The railway journey of the Germans in Ottoman lands begins with the acquisition of the Anatolian Railway concession. Eskisehir station of the Anatolian Railway was a complete crossroads. Eskisehir was the 313 km to Haydarpasa, 264 km to Ankara and 430 km to Konya. 21 Zilkade The morning newspaper dated 1309 had an advertisement belonging to the Anatolian-Ottoman Railway Company. "This 1308 business is the announcement of the Qatar that will move from Haydarpaşa to Eskişehir as of the sixth Saturday in June." The first train to Eskişehir on the Istanbul-Baghdad railway route was reached in 1894. Now you can reach Istanbul by train at 15 hour, 10 hours to Ankara and Konya by 14 hour.
- Railroad displaced the cemetery 21/05/2014 The railway displaced the cemetery: Within the scope of the Western Black Sea Railway Project, which is under construction between ADAPAZARI and Bartın, graves in the Karaköy Quarter Cemetery of Adapazarı are being transported. There are approximately 70 tombs in the Adapazarı Karaköy neighborhood, while the records show the pasture as a pasture, starting from Adapazarı and going to Karasu and then to Bartın. Citizens in this cemetery, after the notification by the muhtarlıklarını graves opened by removing the bones again to another cemetery is buried and buried. MUĞAR: THE DECISION WILL BE APPLIED Karaköy District Headman Haşim Satılmış, due to the passing of the railroad will be expropriated some houses, said: "People become more emotional when the cemetery.
- Haydarpasa Train Cemetery Becomes 20/07/2015 Haydarpasa train cemetery was: the trains to the historical Haydarpaşa Train Station 19 June 2013 and the end of the trains to be decayed after the removal of the rails, graffiti turned into a summer board commuter trains in Istanbul public transportation has not started. Expeditions, 19 June 2013 was stopped on the date, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim said at that time, the new line will be opened after the 2 year after service. Despite the full 2 year from the top of the description of the train did not start the train service. The trains worth the remaining value in Haydarpaşa Train Station, since they are not replaced with the new rails ülen
- Marmaray Train Cemetery and Art 21/07/2015 Marmaray Train Cemetery: Commuter trains are standing with graffiti graffiti at Haydarpaşa Train Station, which resembles an abandoned train graveyard. 'Graffiti' adorns the suburban trains that are idle in Haydarpaşa Train Station. Suburban trains, which could not start due to the completion of the Marmaray Project, were pulled to Haydarpaşa Train Station. The trains waiting to be operational here were graffiti's work area. Interesting garifites were drawn on top of the wagons. Mithat Ercan, President of the United Transport Workers' Union, 1, gave the following information about the wagons in idle state: birlikte This situation emerged with the Marmaray Project. The trains don't start and are idle. Some of them have valuable parts al
- Location of High Speed Train Station in Alanya A Land to the West of the Municipal Cemetery. 14/03/2012 Alanya City Council met yesterday. Responding to a question about the high-speed train, Mayor Hasan Sipahioğlu said, Hasan The Ministry of Transport has made the tender. The tender company contacted us and the high-speed train will come to Alanya. They asked us to show a place for a stop. We have also allocated a field to the west of the Municipality Cemetery as a high-speed train stop. Biz Turkey's forty-year dream of high-speed trains, at the beginning of the Ankara-Eskisehir time, the Ministry of Transport to the Anatolia xnumx't to many of the city 'fast' in Alanya add to the transportation plan emerged. 2023 11 12 XNUMX XNUMX