TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, YHT Train Station and Kayacık Logistics Center, which are currently under construction, were examined in Konya.
Apaydın, YHT Train Station and Logistics Center, taking information about the studies about the railways and Konya is important for drawing attention, said they want to open the service as soon as possible.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line ends at 2. 13/02/2015 The Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line is at the end of 2. The steel ropes to carry the wagons on the 2 of Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line, which is being constructed by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, were also towed. 1400 1 meters of Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line which is planned in two stages. stage, 17 was launched on June 2014. The 1800 meter-long 2, consisting of a single station in progress. The guide ropes between the 10 mast in the stage were taken by a helicopter used by the specially trained pilot from abroad some time ago. EGO General Manager Necmettin Tahiroğlu, between the Yenimahalle-Şentepe construction of the Metropolitan Municipality Genel
- The end of the Marmaray works .. 75 thousand passengers will be transported in one direction per hour 07/05/2012 The Marmaray works are coming to an end. The 11 mileage route has been laid to Marmaray, which will connect the two sides of Asia and Europe until now. The next phase of the work will be to carry out the assemblies and start test drives. In Marmaray, which is also seen as the project of the century, ventilation systems, fire alarms, lighting and transportation ladders continue. In the second week of the new year, the tube tunnels took place after the rail assembly. Rail installation starting from Ayrılıkçeşme extends to tube tunnels. The process of connecting the two ends of the Istanbul Strait to the rails will end in late summer. Marmaray is the world's deepest immersed tube tunnels Marmar
- Halkalı-The end of the suburban line 08/11/2017 4 has been closed for years Halkalı- It's the end of the suburb. Rails were installed at many points, stations were installed. 29 2018 will be launched in October 185 HalkalıBetween Istanbul and the 105 minutes will come to the end of Istanbul's suburban homes! One of the most important elements of Istanbul's transportation network Halkalı- The whole suburban line is nearing completion. At some points, the 24 clock runs steadily on a day-to-day basis. 19 June After the last expedition in 2013, the Istanbul suburb closed for renovations is expected to open at 3 October 29 on the same day as the 2018 Airport one year later. The construction of the line, which was also followed at the top of the state z
- Konya YHT Station and Kayacık Logistics Center were laid 20/08/2017 Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, who took part in the groundbreaking ceremony of Konya YHT Railway and Kayacik Logistics Center, said that they will turn Konya into a better city than yesterday with its solid investments and permanent works. Prime Minister Yıldırım said that the capital of Selçuklu was worthy of the most beautiful of all things and said: ine 16 said to the people in April. Constantly strong power, will be constant stability. Turkey will no longer walk in a more stable way to the hereafter future goals, "he said. Prime Minister Binali Yildirim attended the groundbreaking ceremony of Konya YHT Station and Kayacik Logistics Center. 16 N
- Apaydın, Konya YHT Station and Logistic Center Examined 29/01/2019 TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınYHT Train Station and Kayacık Logistics Center, which is currently undergoing construction works in Konya, made investigations and received information about the works. Konya YHT Station Konya Wheat Market Location is being constructed at YHT Station which will include all kinds of social and cultural facilities for passengers. Konya YHT Station, which is planned to serve annual 3 million passengers, will be integrated with Konya Metropolitan Municipality's light rail system project. Konya (Kayacik) Logistics Center is based on 1 million m2 area near Konya (Kayacik) Logistics Center, Organized Industrial Zone. The annual 1.7 will be capable of carrying millions of tons Yıllık
- Minister Turhan Examined Konya YHT Station and Logistics Center 21/02/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Konya Logistics Center and High-Speed Train (YHT) has made observations in the construction of the Station. Minister Turhan, for some visits and investigations came first in the city, Konya High Speed Railway construction examined the construction. When the construction is completed, Turhan also informed the authorities about the construction of the garage, which is planned to serve as a life center, and urged that the works be accelerated and meticulously executed. Minister Turhan, later visited Konya (Kayacik) Logistics Center. Turhan, who received information about the construction works of the authorities, will be established on the 1 million square meter area near the Organized Industrial Zone iler
- Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) project to train to Sivas as part of the survey ended 17/10/2012 Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Project to be held in Sivas as part of the survey for the train station ended. The results will be announced by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım. In the study carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, it was decided that Sivaslılar would choose the shape of the garage building. 13 Surveys, which started in September, were announced at the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). Citizens were asked to make a selection from 5 projects through the chests established at tcdd.gov.tr and at the building of Sivas railway station. 15 After a month-long survey that ends on October evening, it is wondered which project will be implemented. UM
- Haydarpaşa Railway Station is being transformed into YHT Railway Station 26/06/2018 Within the scope of the Istanbul Marmaray CR3 project, rails and road renovation works are continuing at Haydarpasa Gar site. In the first stage of the studies, rails and sleepers were removed after the catenary line. After the completion of the works, the Haydarpasa train station will begin to serve again. The bridge that connects Medical Center and Kadıköy is planned to be renewed and opened to vehicles and pedestrian traffic as a result of 6 monthly work. The importance of the bridge as much as the Haydarpaşa Terminal. 1947 tramway was operated from Üsküdar-Haydarpaşa bridge and 71 served throughout the year. After the completion of the Haydarpaşa Gar restoration process, it serves as a tamamlan
- Konya Logistics Center to add value to Konya economy 05/11/2015 Konya Logistics Center will add value to the economy of Konya: In the 2014 Economy Report of Konya Chamber of Commerce, the strong future of the city, historical heritage and marketing arguments, the sectors that support the defense industry, such as the perception of 'central city' and the export capacity, will be planned by the strong direction of 5. Konya Chamber of Commerce President, TOBB Board Member Selçuk Öztürk stated that the city was examined under the headings of 2013 Economy Report, which was published in 2014, under the headings of socio-economic status, demographic structure and social development, macroeconomic indicators, transportation and communication infrastructure, projects and Swot Analysis. Destekleyen Strong employment structure, historical heritage and marketing arguments of the city, supporting the defense industry,
- The most critical step for Konya Logistics Center and Konya-Mersin railway 01/03/2017 Konya Logistics Center and Konya-Mersin is the most critical step for the railway: Konya-Karaman-Mersin Industry and Trade Corridor Study and Study of the Feasibility Study in the Workshop Speaking Chamber of Industry Chamber of Industry President Memiş Kütükcü, drawing attention to the importance of this trade corridor "Konya-Karaman-Mersin Accelerated railway Line project, Konya Logistics Center project, the most critical two steps taken in this regard. alleviating the burden of Marmara Basin to achieve the purpose of these steps, these lands could make Turkey's second Marmara Basin, "he said. Konya Plain Project (KOP) Development Administration of Turkey TUBITAK conducted in collaboration with the Institute of Industrial Management 'Konya-Karaman-Mersin Industry and ...