Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD's joint organization, İZBAN, the executives and the Turkish Labor-affiliated Demiryol-İş union of the fourth period of the collective bargaining contract negotiations were blocked, and the union last week, the whole İZBAN stations and the general directorate had hung the decision to strike.
IZBAN employees of the railway-business member 10 announced that they will strike on December.
In TUSC negotiations, which are closely related to 342 workers, including mechanic, technician, technician, station operator and box office worker, no agreement could be reached in the 63 clause of the draft 24 article. In response to the demand for 27, the directors of İZBAN suggested an increase in the inflation rate of 12-13 for the first year and the inflation rate for the second year.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Air and railroad workers in Portugal go on strike (Video) 08/03/2013 In Portugal, air and railroad workers go on strike In Portugal, the national airline TAP 21 and 23 decided to strike in March. Many flights are expected to be canceled on these dates. When the unions against the budget cuts and dismissals failed to get results from the government, they decided to go on strike. Greve railway workers also supported. Source: tr.euronews.com
- Railway Workers Strike in Melbourne 10/08/2015 In Melbourne, Railroad Employees Strike: The Melbourne Railroad Employees' Union decided to strike for two days. Experts, the two-day strike on the trains of the city's key role in the transportation of the city, said that the paralysis of traffic. Railway Trolley and Bus Trade Union, RTBU member unanimous decision of the strike workers will be heavily damaged by Metro Trains. Due to the strike, the 48 will not be checked for tickets during the hour, the ticket doors will be left open. The trains will also be able to skip the stations that need to stop. RTBU, which represents the workers, has been disagreeing with rail authorities and workers' salaries for a long time. Union Secretary Luba Sek
- Metro Employees Re-strike in London 18/01/2016 Metro Employees in London Re-Grew: Metro employees' unions in the capital London have announced the dates of the 24 hourly 3 separate labor strike that they had previously planned. The strike decision by the Metro employees was taken by the unions of RMT and Aslef & Unite, one of the largest transport unions in the UK. 3 24 different dates of the strike to be specified in the salaries and Night Metro was announced due to the announced. The first 26 of January will be followed by a strike on Tuesday, followed by strikes on February at 15 Monday and at 17 Wednesday. RMT Secretary General Mick hakkında
- SAMULAŞ Employees Greve Mi Going? 01/09/2018 Railway Workers' Union of Turkey Samsun Branch President Murat undressed, said that the need for improvement on wages of workers in samulaş'. Billets, "the law by the end of this process, in order to accept our reasons for the right to have to pass the strike process," he said. "PROCESS CAME UP TO STAGE STRIKE" Now Indicating that they came up to stage strikes Railway Workers' Union of Turkey Samsun Branch President Murat undressed, "our union, (SAMULAŞ) Samsun Transport Project Development Construction Investment sec. And Tic. On 11.04-2018, an application was made to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security. 14.05.2018 X
- Izban Employees Greve Gitti, Transport Crisis in Izmir 08/11/2016 Izban Employees Greve Gitti, Transport Crisis in Izmir: TCDD, which operates the suburban transportation between Aliağa and Torbalı in İzmir and the joint company of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, İZBAN A.Ş. TCDD which operates suburban transportation between Aliağa and Torbalı in İzmir and the joint company of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, İZBAN A.Ş. staff, strikes, schools and workplaces to go to the stations of citizens going to great amazement, some citizens, "How do we go on the black wing of an air let's go?" he rebelled. TCDD which operates suburban transportation between Aliağa and Torbalı in İzmir and the joint company of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, İZBAN A.Ş. The staff decided to strike from today. Working at İZBAN İZ
- İZBANda employees go on strike 28/10/2016 İZBAN employees go on strike: Izmir, which is one of the most important public transport services in the suburban line transport carrying out the collective bargaining crisis in İZBAN. Türk-İş's Demiryol-İş İzmir Branch and TCDD and İzmir Metropolitan Municipality are the partners of İZBAN A.Ş. Agreement between the management of the collective bargaining agreement could not be reached. Among those who are mechanic, technician, operator, accountant and box office officers, the railroad-İş Union, which makes a statement after the dispute in the collective agreement concerning the personnel of 340, takes place in İzmir Metro A.Ş. 33 employees said they received a lower wage, the employer only offered to raise the inflation rate, he said. İZBAN management does not accept their own rate et
- Railway Workers in France Strike 13/06/2013 Railway Workers in France Go Strike Workers oppose the project of the socialist government to unite different railroad companies in the country. The strike is expected to be paralyzed across the country, especially due to high speed train transportation. The National Railway Authority announced that only 10 will serve the 4 high-speed train due to the strike tomorrow. The strike between France and Italy and Switzerland will be canceled by half. The strike is not expected to affect high-speed train services from France to Belgium and the UK. Because of the strike, night trains between France and Spain will be canceled.
- German Train Engineers Union Goes Again Again 19/02/2015 German Railroad Engineers' Union Goes Again: German Train Engineers Union announced that it will go on strike for the seventh time on the grounds that it cannot reach an agreement with German Railways. In the longstanding negotiations between the German Trainers' Union and the German Railways, no agreement was reached. German Railroad Engineers' Union, which accuses the German Railroads of tacticization during the negotiations, announced that they had decided to strike for the seventh time. Claus Weselsky, the president of the German Train Engineers Union, said in a statement the date of the strike will not be announced, the salaries of the increase in the rate of 5 2 hour and weekly work hours demanded to reduce the hours recorded. Weselsky, the employees of the German Railways,
- In Germany, Train Engineers Union Re-Strikes 20/05/2015 In Germany, the Train Machine Association is on strike again: The German Train Engineers Union (GDL) is on strike again on Wednesday. In Germany, the 9 strike of the machinists starts on Wednesday morning at 02: 00. Loaders working in freight transportation on the day of 15: 00 said they will go on strike. While the strike will not be informed about how long, the strike will be announced to the public before 48 hours before the end of the strike was recorded. In Germany, the Train Engineers' Union (GDL) decided to strike again after negotiations failed in the weekend. The union announced the responsibility for the negotiation of the negotiations to be owned by the German Railways (Deutsche Bahn). Trade union, business işlet
- TCDD workers go on strike 29/08/2015 TCDD workers go on strike: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) and Harbor Workers Union 26. In the period when the collective bargaining agreement ended in a dispute, a strike decision was taken. Grevin 3 announced it will start from September. Liman-İş Union made a statement in the statement, Haydarpasa and Izmir Ports and Vangölü Ferries Directorate of the collective bargaining agreement covering the workers stated that the agreement could not be reached. The statement included the following information: inin Our union did not compromise on protecting the interests of its members. 14 2015 24 3 2015 decision XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Our union moves from the principle of mutual understanding Send