The opening of Istanbul's suburban train was postponed again. The opening of the train, which has not come for five years, was announced at the end of the 2018 year and 2019 was left. Sozcu.com.tr, 17 asked the Ministry on October about the status of the line and received no response.
5 expedited inaugurated Istanbul's old commuter trains for the last 2018 will be opened at the end of the year was expressed.
Yesterday, the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, the Plan and Budget Commission, said in a statement that this line was postponed again.
Minister Turhan,, Pendik-Ayrılıkçeşme 24 kilometers, Kazlicesme-Halkalı 19 mileage continues to work. At the beginning of 2019 year, we aim to open these segments to the business. X
Turhan, in a statement made last September, about the work of the Istanbul Suburbs Line, "this project at the end of the year we will serve Istanbulluların" he talked.
THE LINE HAS ASKED THE STATUS
Sozcu.com.tr has asked the Ministry of Transport on Wednesday (October 17th) about the status of the line.
The Istanbul Commuter Train (B1) stopped in 2013 for renovations after its last voyage. The construction stopped several times because of the financial problems of the construction company. HalkalıCitizens living on the line between the 5 -Transport even for serious problems in transportation.
Source : www.sozcu.com.tr
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The opening of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line was postponed (Flash NEWS) 02/07/2014 The opening of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line was postponed: the opening date of the Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Line was postponed for the third time. The high speed train 5 was opened in July by Prime Minister Erdoğan. However, due to the discomfort of Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, it was postponed. Erdoğan, 5 will go from Istanbul to Istanbul in July with a high-speed train and a ceremony will be held at Pendik Station. However, Erdogan demanded that the opening be postponed due to the discomfort of Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan. PREVIOUSLY 2 HAS BEEN ERTENED The 2 was previously delayed because of its sabotage.
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT line is postponed again 07/07/2014 The opening of the Ankara-Istanbul YHT line was postponed again: The Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line, which Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan wanted to use as the bir election investment ın, was to be put into service with a big ceremony in July, but the opening was postponed to an uncertain date 11. Besides the iyor crazy projects. Like the airport, it also attaches great importance to the High Speed Train Line. Ankara-Istanbul between the 3 hours to download aiming Quick Ten Erdogan, seen as a prestige work, so now opens subject each rally even "real Turkey has built with our time iron net" to handle the thesis Ataturk and Ismet was prolonging İnönü language. Erdogan, local election an
- Karabük-Zonguldak Train Line Opening Still Postponed 12/02/2016 Opening of the Karabük-Zonguldak Railway Line Again Postponed: Justice and Development Party (AK Party) Zonguldak Deputy and Member of Parliament's Plan-Budget Committee Faruk Çaturoğlu, Karabük-Zonguldak said about the work of the train line. Deputy Chairman of the Ministry of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yildirim and General Director of State Railways Omer Yildiz with the meeting, 'Irmak-Karabuk-Zonguldak Line Rehabilitation Project' within the scope of the work in the Karabük-Zonguldak part was completed to a large extent. Only very few signaling studies remain between Çatalağzı and Zonguldak. These works will be completed by the end of February. In the Çatalağzı-Karabük section, studies are carried out to eliminate the issues identified during testing and acceptance. Possible between Karabük and Zonguldak el
- Akçaray Line Opening Still Postponed 15/06/2017 The opening of the Akçaray Line was again postponed: The date of the launch of the 16 June Friday was announced by General Secretary of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Büyükakın. Akçaray, 17 will start its flights on Saturday June. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Tahir Büyükakın announced the opening date of the tram on Friday, June 16. In this context, the announcement of the municipality from the hours of the morning today, the citizens of the city on the tram way to leave the vehicle and the tram was about to open tomorrow. The announcement of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality announces the ”Friday” day and an official statement came from the municipality. The official explanation is as follows; "Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality"
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Claims Postponed Again 08/02/2019 Two times before the suspension of the 3 March announced the move to Istanbul Airport, April, this time the claim was put forward. 29 was inaugurated in October but was moved to 31 in December before 3 moved to December and the new relocation date to April was postponed to Istanbul Airport. Even though no official explanation has been made on the date, Airporthaber has been informed that the opinion of the election for the month of April was learned. It was learned that the election work was effective, while the local elections in 31 March announced that the move would take place. On the other hand, it is learned that Turkish Airlines has revised its plans according to the date of relocation. IGA on the subject İ
- Samsun - Kalın Railway Line Modernization Project Tender Postponed Again 16/12/2014 Samsun - Kalın Railway Line Modernization Project The deadline for submission of the tender for the construction works was postponed to 20 January 2014. There are also some changes made to the declaration published on the tender for the Kal Construction works within the scope of Samsun - Kalin Railway Line Modernization Project ”by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of European Union Investments. Tender documents can be obtained from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of European Union Investments (Hakkı Turayliç Caddesi No: 750, B Blok Kat: 5 Labor / Ankara Tel: 10 0312 203 10). Publication Ref: EuropeAid / 00 / IH / WKS Yayın
- Halkalı Opening Date of Gebze Marmaray Line is Postponed 10/03/2019 AKP Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Candidate Binali Yildirim at Zeytinburnu rally, "We have a good news. It was a little long, but it was full. Halkalı"It's finally completed, 10 opens in March." The Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Turhan Halkalı-Gebze said the YHT line would be opened next week. The line is expected to open in 2 weeks. Binali Yildirim recently said in a speech: imiz You have a good news. It was a bit long but it was full. Our train line is from Gebze Halkalı"It's finally completed, 10 opens in March," he said. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan; while the previous day in the statement ise
- Again Izmir is a first 24/02/2015 Again, Izmir, another first: Turkey's first Innovation Directorate was set up by local governments in Izmir Metropolitan Municipality. The Directorate created within the Department of Science Affairs will be open to projects coming from İzmir residents while developing innovative projects that will touch the city dwellers and provide sustainable productivity growth. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, adding a new one to its innovative works that keep pace with the era, has introduced the concept of Büyük innovation al that we are used to hearing in the private sector. The R & D Innovation Directorate established within the Department of Science Affairs has started to work to produce innovative project ideas that closely follow the developments in the world and touch the people of İzmir. Discovering new technologies ed
- Izmir Metropolitan case was postponed again 30/11/2013 Izmir Metropolitan case was postponed again: the case of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu'nin trial for the alleged ringleader of 129 sanıklı continued. Izmir 8. Kocaoğlu did not attend the hearing at the Assize Court, which was not in Izmir due to the EXPO 2020 vote. The court adjourned the hearing to 25 February 2014 due to the absence of an expert report to be prepared by Marmara University (MÜ) regarding the İZBAN promotional film tender. The seventh hearing of the case, some pending defendants and lawyers attended. President of the Court Cahit Kargılı, İZBAN promotional film tender of the Faculty of Communication Faculty of IH Faculty of Advertising, two experts from the Association was formed, 8 January 2014 in Istanbul, the expert report ı
- Sinan - Batman Railway Displacement Project The deadline for the final tender of construction tender was postponed again 26/02/2015 TCDD Sinan - Batman Railway Displacement Project The deadline for making the final tender for the tender was postponed to 16 March 2015 Day. It was deemed necessary for the Ilısu Dam and HEPP to be carried out by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). New developments have been recorded in the tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The deadline for the deadline for the tender, which was postponed to the 26 February 2015 day of 23 January 2015, was postponed to 16 on 2015 March 10.00 this time. As it is known, the original structure - Bil