Istanbul Sea Buses Inc. (IDO) 1 Decided to stop domestic flights as of December 2018. The company will stop domestic flights and focus more on international flights. In the last minute decision, ship maintenance costs were reported to be effective.
With the privatization tender held in 2011, İstanbul Deniz Otobüsleri A.Ş. was acquired by Tepe-Akfen-Souter-Sera joint venture group with the price of 861 million. (IDO) 1 Interrupts domestic flights starting from 2018.
According to the information received from the company's resources Habertürk'ın Bostanci-Bakirkoy, Bostanci-Kabatas / Besiktas and Adalar domestic flights will be made from December 1 no longer from December.
ALL LINES THAT HAVE LOST CLOSED
According to the information received, despite the rise in the exchange rate in the recent period, the domestic price increase in demand is not considered appropriate, the reduction of Osmangazi Bridge transition prices can not be predicted by IDO because of the savings measures within the scope of the company by the company was decided to temporarily close all lines. It was also reported that ship maintenance costs were effective in the decision taken.
At the board meeting of İDO last week, the company decided to stop domestic flights and focus more on international flights with the decision taken by Souter, the foreign partner of Scotland.
Source : I www.haberturk.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be serviced. 28/03/2014 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of TCDD (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines maintenance of high-speed train lines in two years 2650 set machine and 2 The service procurement for a period of one year shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 2 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 4734. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2014 14230-a) Address of the Administration: General Directorate of TCDD 1 GAR İ
- The proposals of the tender lines of the YHT Lines Project Maintenance Works with the Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines 04/06/2014 TCDD Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines and YHT Lines Project Maintenance tenders were collected. The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD),'n TCDD conventional lines, fast train lines and YHT lines maintenance of 2650 set of 2 km and 2 km for two years 22 May 2014 Day was held in 1. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; about the cost of the 18.734.470,30 TL for A2 TL 29.145.969,19 for the A47.880.439,49, the total of 1 lira for the participating companies and their offerings (¨) is as follows: Proposal for the N
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train services will be taken care of. 28/09/2017 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines with high-speed train lines within the scope of maintenance A1, A2, A3 Group Jobs 2 year period 4734 shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 19 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 2017. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 432800 / 1 3-a) Address of the Administration: TCDD OPERATION GENERAL DIRECTORATE Anafartalar Mah. Hipodrom Cad. No: 06330 XNUMX ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone No
- Estram extension lines are closed for traffic due to construction work 07/08/2012 Some streets and streets in Çamlıca Quarter are temporarily closed to traffic due to the construction works of Tram Extension Lines. Buses 16 and 38 were also modified. Within the scope of the construction work of the Metropolitan Municipality Tram Extension Lines, the road from the intersection of Tombakzade Boulevard and Gündüz Ökçün Boulevard to the intersection of Tombakzade Boulevard and Gurbet Street will be closed to temporary traffic. In addition, the black 16 and 38 bus routes to the Camlica neighborhood bus routes were changed temporarily. BLACK 16 BUSINESS PERSONAL ROUTE: Neighborhood: Tombakzade Bulvar- Gazilkar Street- Olgunluk street- daybey street- National Sovereignty S
- One of the Brazilian railway lines has been closed to transport by protesters 12/07/2013 One of the Brazilian rail lines has been transported by protesters In the northeastern Brazil, protesters in the Alto Alegre do Pindaré municipality have closed down one of the country's most important railway lines. Demonstrators demanding the improvement of public services and transportation system, increasing the quality of education, health and safety have closed this railway for two days with the action they organized last week. The railway belongs to the Canadian-based mining company Vale Limited and combines the world's largest iron ore mine, Carajas, with a port on the northern coast of the country near San Luis. More than 100 million tons of iron ore is transported over the railway. Source: turkish.ruvr.ru
- Tolls cannot be found at the ticket offices. 10/01/2016 The toll booths are closed and there are no single-use tickets available: the one-time tickets used in public transportation in Bursa are exhausted. BURULAŞ officials said that single-use tickets could not be available at the moment, and that they could be available again at the end of January. However, because the tolls will also be closed, tickets will only be available from the kiosks! Single-use tickets used in public transportation in Bursa have been in the market for some time. 15 All tolls will be closed from January. BURULAŞ officials said that single-use tickets could not be available at the moment, and that they could be available again at the end of January. However, because the tolls will also be closed, tickets will only be available from the kiosks! Bookies ...
- Kadıköy's Main Entrance 1 Year is Closing ... Bridge on Tıbbiye Street is Collapsing 19/04/2018 According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the highway bridge over Tıbbiye Street will be demolished due to the renovation work on the Haydarpaşa - Gebze commuter line. Haydarpasa Bridge, which connects Uskudar and Kadikoy, is collapsed within the scope of Marmaray project. The main artery 1 from Üsküdar to Kadıköy will be closed throughout the year. According to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, temporary measures will be taken in the region within the framework of the studies to be started this evening. Buses, minibuses, minibuses, taxis and services. Eyüp will be able to enter the Rıhtım Street by using two lanes of General Şahap Gürler Street, which is currently being used as the main exit from Kadikoy Street.
- Kandıra Bridge Interchange is being closed to traffic 10/07/2014 Kandıra Köprülü Junction is being closed to traffic: The second meeting of the Kocaeli Provincial Coordination Board was held this year under the presidency of Mustafa Güni, Deputy Governor. At the meeting attended by representatives of various institutions, decisions concerning the city, and therefore those living in this city, were taken. One of these decisions was the fact that the Akçakocabey Bridge Interchange, which was built in the old Kandıra Junction area, will remain closed for a week. Due to the work at the expansion joints, the bridge 14 will be closed for a week starting from July Monday. Transportation will be provided by the side roads. This will undoubtedly create significant distress in transportation. YHT PREPARATION Deputy Chairman of the meeting, Mustafa Güni, High Speed Train HAZ
- Akçakoca Bey Bridge is being closed to vehicle traffic 14/07/2014 Akçakoca Bey Bridge is being closed to vehicle traffic: The D-100 highway of the General Directorate of Highways, Akçakoca Bey Bridge, which was built in Kandıra crossroads at the crossing of Izmit, has been closed to vehicle traffic on the grounds of repair and maintenance. OPENED IN MARCH Akçakocabey Bridge, which was built in the region where the traffic problem is the most experienced in Izmit and eliminating the traffic problem in Kandıra turnout, was opened just before the 30 Mart Yeril elections. WHAT HAPPENED IN 5 MONTH? In the Akçakocabey Bridge constructed by Cengiz Construction Company, which undertook the construction of the high-speed railroad, the reason why maintenance, repair is needed since the opening of 5 months Hızlı
- Acut Snow Sports closes season successfully 17/03/2015 The season in acute Snow Sports ski branch closes successfully: Turkey in Ski Federation K1 and K2 leagues U12-14 age category, which is the last competition of the season, xnumx.etap competitions, with 3-14 March 15 date in 2015 until the athlete's participation, Erzurum Palandöken / Xanadu Snowwhite Ski Resort and Polat held at the Renaissance Olympia Circuit. 250 from the Istanbul branch of Akut Sports Club competing in the transportation sponsorship of Pegasus Airlines, 3 from the Kocaeli branch and 7 from the Ankara branch participated in these competitions with 4sporcu. In the U12 and U2 categories made in the 2 sherry landing in the 14 day in the major slalom and slalom disciplines ...