Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has put in place integrated free-of-charge bus lines for easier access to rail systems. Transfers between buses and subways are made free of charge, in order to reduce the use of private vehicles and encourage citizens to reach public transport. >
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the service offered to citizens, to reduce the use of private vehicles, public transport and transfer habits in order to provide a culture between buses and subways to provide free transfer lines are activated gradually.
The free transfer service aims to ensure full integration between buses and other modes of transport within the scope of existing and planned transportation projects.
SUPPLY LINES ARE DETERMINED OF THE RESULTS OF VARIOUS RESEARCH
Feed lines, passenger behavior, travel demands, field observations, rail system and the existing and newly opened lines in the interaction were determined by analysis.
Although the single ticket fare tariff is valid for non-direct flights of the feeder lines, the transfers between these lines and the other mode of transport (rail system / sea route) are free of charge.
The 32 free integrated line in Istanbul is as follows:
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Free Transfer Line from IETT to Ataturk Airport 26/02/2019 A new IETT line was established in Istanbul, which will be free transfer to Yenikapi-Ataturk Airport Metro. The establishment of HT71 Ataköy-Bakırköy bus line (1 vehicle) for the purpose of ensuring the integration of Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro for Ataköy and Bakırköy residents to improve the service quality, reduce the use of special vehicles and to provide the culture of transfer habit. The proposal to provide free transfer between the line and the Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro was accepted by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME). With the decision of the UKOME, the service of the kod
- Free Transfer Period in Private Public Buses in Kocaeli 16/09/2018 In order to provide faster transportation of our citizens in the city transportation of İzmit, the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transportation Department starts free transfer with private public buses. Within the scope of this application; 56 NO.LU GÜLTEPE - YAHYA KAPTAN line was canceled. Instead, 55 - 126 and 138 will run as a free transfer. FREE AKTARMALI Within the scope of this application; 56 NO.LU GÜLTEPE - YAHYA KAPTAN line was canceled. Instead, 55 - 126 and 138 will work as a free connection. With the new regulation made citizens; Line 55 NO.
- New Free Transfer Period for Private Public Buses 22/09/2018 In order to provide faster transportation of our citizens in the city transportation of İzmit, the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transportation Department starts free transfer with private public buses. Within the scope of this application; The Xanthan-Esentepe-Tavşantepe line with the number 111 has been divided and converted into ring lines. The lines 71 and 111 were made free to transfer to each other in the same direction at Halkevi- Leyla Atakan-Cumhuriyet Park stops. The application 24 will begin from Monday to September. TRAFFIC WILL NOT BE TRANSPARENT TO TREATMENT Vehicles going to Tavşantepe direction 71 will not be affected by D-100 traffic and regular operations of the flights will be ensured.
- Free Transfer Between IBB and Bus-Metro 07/11/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the service offered to citizens, to reduce the use of private vehicles, public transport and transfer habits in order to provide a culture between buses and subways to provide free transfer lines are activated gradually. The free transfer service aims to ensure full integration between buses and other modes of transport within the scope of existing and planned transportation projects. The feed lines were determined by analyzing the passenger lines, passenger demands, travel requests, field observations, current and newly opened routes in the rail system and its interaction. Single ticket fare tariff for non-direct flights of supply lines Besleme
- Free Transfer at Akçaray! Signatures to be 13/02/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will implement the free transfer protocol with SS 55 Alikahya Cooperative in order to ensure that citizens reach their destinations in a short time and reduce the traffic in the city. Today, 10.45 will be able to make free transfer to many points such as Alikahya Maternity and Children's Hospital, Kocaeli Stadium, Organized Industrial Zone from İzmit with the protocol signing ceremony at Metropolitan Municipality Service Building. With the protocol, you will have free transfer from Alikahya region to Izmit center. (Özgürkocael a)
- Free Transfer Protocol Signed in Kocaeli 13/02/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has implemented the free transfer protocol with the Alikahya Cooperative, SS 55, to ensure that citizens reach their destinations in a short time and to reduce the traffic in the city. With the protocol signed in Metropolitan Municipality Service Building, all Alikahya lines will give free transfer to Akçaray Tram lines. Kocaeli Mayor Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, General Secretary Ilhan Bayram, President of Kocaeli Minibus and Busman Room President Mustafa Kurt, SS 55 Alikahya Cooperative President Selim Canlı and drivers attended the ceremony. ”I BELIEVE ANY OTHER COOPARATORS eni Speaking before the signing ceremony of the protocol LER
- Free Transfer from Tram to Tram Starts in Kocaeli 07/03/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department carried out by the public transport services developed by the company every day is adding a new one. With the latest innovation launched with the motto ecek Free Transfer from the Ferry to the Tram ılan, the passengers coming to the center of Izmit by using the passenger ferry and passenger engine will now be able to travel from Izmit center to the tram free transfer. The new application 9 March 2019 will start on Saturday. FAST AND FREE TRANSPORT In the city transportation, free transfer routes from Alikahya region to the free transfer services are carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality for the free transportation services of the local citizens.
- Free Transfer Period for Public Transport in Mersin 21/06/2019 Free transfer service implemented by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality in public transportation services makes the lives of citizens easier. While offering great convenience to citizens with the discount applications made in public transportation services, the Metropolitan Municipality, which also provides services that will provide economic benefits, aims to contribute to the economy of the people of Mersin with another free transfer service. There is no transportation fee on the second line Citizens can benefit from the second boarding passes free of charge with the use of the smart card boarding application in the electronic fare system used in public transportation vehicles. The wrong bus ya
- Iraqi Railways 10 announces acquisition of new diesel locomotive set 24/12/2012 Iraq 15 2012 115 10 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX No further explanation has been made for the train sets to be used in cargo and passenger transport on new lines. Source: Raillynews
- Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Announces Certain Measures for Feast 13/10/2013 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality announced that some measures will be taken for the holidays: Istanbulliler 4 will take advantage of the 50 discount from the transportation during the day-long sacrifice. IETT Buses, Metrobus, metro, tarmvay, taksim-kabataş funicular and city lines ferries along with Istanbul bus and private public buses will also provide discount service 50% .ISPARK Car parks free of charge on the first and second day of the festival ILASPARK Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Roadside parking lots belonging to ISPARK will provide free service on the first and second day of Eid al-Adha. In line with the decision taken by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, ISPARK's road-based car parks at the 500 point in the city, 15 October Büyük