Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality renews streets and streets within the scope of road maintenance and repair works in the city. Some of the street is covered with asphalt patches and some are completely renewed as a result of street infrastructure works. The Department of Transportation Department, working in Darica region, carried out paving work on the road in Eskihisar Street in Eskihisar.
7 THIN 700 TON ASPHALT
Eskihisar Street, which is located between the Station Street intersection and Ferry Port Street, is an important route to the Ferry Port. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality teams Darıca Eskihisar Street in the road editing work asphalted the street. The street was smoothed for the transportation of citizens.
7 THIN 700 TON
7 thousand 700 tons of asphalt paved street, 2 thousand meters border to the road by making a new face was provided. Within the scope of the study, a thousand square meters of parquet stone was built. After the completion of the asphalt work, the road with safety lines was made more useful.
The people of the region stated that the renovation work is of great importance for them. The citizens living in Eskihisar thanked the Metropolitan Municipality for making the region more modern with road works.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Gölcük Başülenmen Street Reaches New Face 06/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues its road and maintenance repairs throughout the city. The Department of Transportation Department, which is working in Gölcük, carried out work at the Başhaðmenmen Street located in the Summer House and Yeni Mahalle. The street was renovated with paving and paving applications. THOUSAND 600 METER The floor of Gölcük Başçilikmen Street, which has a total length of one thousand 600 meters, has been improved by laying asphalt material. Street, binder and wear asphalt paving was made suitable for transportation. Safety lines also taken the street has a modern structure. CONNECTION TO THE D-130 2 thousand tons of hot asphalt was used throughout the street. 13 meter wide street, 8 meter path UM
- Sinanoğlu Street, Comfortable and Modern Transportation Acquisition 31/01/2019 He renewed the asphalt of Sinanoğlu Street in Muratpaşa District of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality and made it comfortable. In line with modern urban services, the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality makes it comfortable by renewing the roads which are deformed due to the infrastructure works such as natural gas in the city center. In this context, the Department of Science Affairs teams, as an important traffic axis in the district of Muratpaşa Sinanoğlu Street asphalt renovation work was done. 1 million cost 650 thousand pounds 1700 thousand 5 tons of hot asphalt has been laid on the 795 meter long double lane road. Mağ Science Works that carry out a rigorous study to ensure that the citizens are not victims and the traffic is not disturbed Vat
- Derince Rıhtım Caddesi Has A Modern Appearance 30/03/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, which renews the streets in many points of the city and provides a modern appearance, continues to finalize the projects. The construction of the superstructure was completed at the thousand meters of the 500-meter Rıhtım Street, just behind the Derince Wonderland. As part of the superstructure work, 5 bin 737 ton asphalt pavement was built on the Rıhtım Street. 4 THOUSAND BIN 250 METREKARE PARKE MANUFACTURED The Metropolitan Municipality, which continues to work in order to relieve urban transportation, has been renewing many streets and bringing a modern look to the city. Within this scope, Büyükşehir carried out the renovation works of the Rıhtım Street. Studies also include 9 bin 610 tone PMT material Çalış
- Feet surfaced on the Gulf Crossing Bridge 22/07/2014 On the Gulf Bridge, the feet surfaced: work on the Bay Bridge, which will reduce Istanbul-Izmir to approximately 3.5 hours, was accelerated. The feet of the bridge began to rise above the water. One of the most important crossing points of the Gebze-Orhangazi İzmir Motorway Project, which will reduce Istanbul-Izmir to approximately 3.5 hours, works at the İzmit Bay Bridge are progressing rapidly. Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık the bridge construction of the bridge will be a total of 252 meters, feet began to appear on the water. The bridge between Dil Burna, the Dilovası district of İzmit Bay and the nose of Hersek in the Karamürsel district is the world's longest 4 in
- Eskihisar Tunnel Collapses in the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project 29/06/2012 The works initiated within the scope of the or Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train başlat Project are ongoing. in this sense, the best area in our region came to the most important foot: the Eskihisar tunnel is falling. Our newspaper followed the work on site. Within the framework of the project is not used anymore, and the decision to demolish the tunnel, from the upper part of the work was started to be dismantled by the machine. The railway tunnel, which has been serving for the region for many years, will be mixed up in history. In addition, a large viaduct work on Atabay facilities in the Eskihisar area is also observed. The project is aimed at completion in 2014.
- The church that divides Christianity in Haydarpaşa is coming to light! 24/09/2012 Behind the Haydarpaşa Train Station, probably behind the tracks are the remains of the summer palace of the Byzantine emperors' Church that divides Christianity is unearthed The final arrangement decision for the Haydarpasa Train Station and the Port Transformation Project was accepted in the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council. Thus, there was no obstacle for the realization of the project. Following the tender to be made for the project that is awaiting approval at the Board of Monuments, Haydarpaşa will be the first digging. The reason for the revision of the plan, which was accepted by the AK Party members in the Municipal Assembly and sought by the CHP, was the mismatch between the administrative border and the SIT border in the first plan. With the approved plan, the skyscrapers will be planted in Haydarpaşa planla
- The Lost Railroad was unearthed (Photo Gallery) 11/11/2013 The lost railroad came to light: The Golden Horn-Black Sea Sahara Line, which was built to carry coal and troops to Istanbul during the First World War, reappeared with the work of Kağıthane Municipality. The line, which is planned to connect the Golden Horn and the Anatolian Side, will start in the future. In the years of the First World War, the Municipality of Kagithane once again unearthed the Haliç-Karadeniz Sahara Line, which was built to transport coal and troops to Istanbul. Starting from Santral Istanbul (Silahtarağa Thermal Power Plant), the line divided into two branches in Kemerburgaz passes through the villages of Ağaçlı and Çiftalan and reaches the Black Sea. The line, which was built in 1914, became operational in 1916.
- Incredible train project bearing privacy 05/03/2014 The incredible train project with secrets came to light: It is alleged that the incredible project of the AKP project, which is a secret project of the AKP government, has come to light. According to Omar Milk and Ökkeş koskaan news, the AK Party government, which attracts the attention of the world public with his giant projects in Turkey, the actions will carry on with the last step to be taken abroad. Indeed, developing trade relations between Turkey and northern Iraq are gaining new dimensions. ISTANBUL Turkey from Erbil to CONTINUOUS JOURNEY groundbreaking high-speed train projects in Turkey 'could not get the speed limit and far beyond. Istanbul-Ankara-Mersin-Gaziantep-Sanliurfa and Diyarbakir '
- Kagithane railway is waiting for the day 09/08/2014 Kâğıthane railway is waiting to be unearthed: The historical railway line, which was used between the Golden Horn and the Black Sea Sahara Line during the First World War, but not used in the following years, is reopening. started to work. A written statement made by the Municipality of Kagithane, the historic railway line was put into action to implement the said. Kağıthane Municipality, which started its works on the basis of historical documents and relics, firstly carried the route of Kağıthane Railway established under the name of öncelikle Haliç-Karadeniz Sahra Line ahtar during the First World War to transport coal to Silahtarağa Electric Factory alar
- Eskihisar train hit the truck 19/12/2015 Train hit by truck in Eskihisar: In Denizli, the train station was uncontrolled in Eskihisar district and the train was hit by Denizli Metropolitan Municipality. Truck driver and some of the train passengers were injured. In Eskihisar, the train hit the truck 1 1 The accident occurred in the evening on the uncontrolled railroad crossing at the bottom of the Eskihisar animal market. The truck driver was injured in the accident. The situation of the passengers on the train in the accident was good. It was learned that the boiler was in transit at the level crossing. Gendarmerie and medical teams at the crash site, trying to remove parts that are trapped under the train. Injured truck driver was taken to the hospital were recorded.