Board of Directors Meeting of Railway Transport Association (DTD) on 06 November 2018 was held in Asyaport, Tekirdağ.
Prior to the meeting, Asyaport managers and members of the DTD Board met at dinner and exchanged views and information on the sector and developments. Afterwards, the participants were informed about the facilities and the works carried out by visiting the port area.
Asyaport, the Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) group of the company, which makes port investments, Global Terminal Limited (GTL) and Soyuer family, have established a container port operation for Asyaport Liman A.Ş. was built in Barbaros / Tekirdağ and put into service on 8 July 2015.
Turkey's first transit container port (Hubport) which Asiaport, with a total of up to 18 2010 meters meter deep quay and to 2,5 million TEU annual capacity of the port is a location on a world scale. Asyaport, as a logistics center in its region with its sea, highway and railway connections, makes a great contribution to the work and working life of Tekirdağ with the employment capacity of 1200 people.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- DTD Chairman of the Board made an announcement about the initiative to launch anti-democracy 25/07/2016 DTD made a statement to the Chairman of the Board about the attempted anti-democracy initiative: On the night of July, 15 was subjected to a coup attempt against the will of our nation and it was wanted to eliminate the national will. Our nation, in the history of the world in a rare unity and solidarity successfully prevented this initiative. the Association of Railway Transport, 20 July, held in the Parliament on this issue "Commitment to Democracy" We attended the session and each time, the national will, and we were next to the democracy, every institution of the basic requirement to encounter these types of situations and in every aspect of life, language, religion, race , life,
- DTD Board of Directors Visits UDHB Minister Ahmet Arslan 13/08/2016 The DTD Board of Directors visited the Minister of State of the UDHB Ahmet Arslan: Members of the Board of Directors of the Association of Railway Transports (DTD) Board of Directors Özcan Salkaya, Vice-Presidents Recep Zühtü Soyak and Ali Ercan Güleç, General Secretary Ömer Faruk Bacanlı and DTD General Manager Yaşar Rota 11 August 2016 visited Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Ahmet Arslan on Thursday at 16.45. Mr. Orhan Birdal, Deputy Undersecretary of the Minister attended the meeting. The Chairman of the Board of Directors of DTD, Mr. Özcan Salkaya, expressed his congratulations and wishes of success for the Yönetim
- TÜDEMSAŞ Board Meeting Was Held 24/04/2019 TÜDEMSAŞ Board of Directors convened under the chairmanship of TÜDEMSAŞ Chairman and Deputy General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu, and held its monthly ordinary meeting. The members of the Board of Directors of TÜDEMSAŞ, Abdulfettah Çetinkaya, Bilal Tırnakçı and Süleyman Şemdinoğlu, visited the production fields of the company, the Resource Education and Technologies Center and the R & D Department in the company accompanied by General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu.
- Sivas Demirspor Club Board Meeting Held 06/07/2019 Sivas Demirspor Club Management After the Ordinary General Assembly Tüdemsaş Nuri Demirağ Social Facilities came together. At the first Board of Directors meeting held under the chairmanship of Club President and Tüdemsaş General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu, the distribution of duties was made. Sivas Demirspor Club Board of Directors at the end of the meeting, the activities of the club, the projects to be made in the new period and the financial structure of the club was discussed. With the licensed athletes close to 800 and 5 in different branches, the goal was to bring children and young people to the sport and to provide opportunities for them to do sports in Sivas Demirspor Facilities with a more educative understanding rather than competitive mentality. Task Distribution is şu
- UTİKAD Visits Asyaport 05/03/2016 UTİKAD Visited Asyaport: International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association UTİKAD held its board meeting in March at Asyaport. The UTIKAD Delegation was welcomed by Asyaport officials and had the chance to see Asyaport Port before the meeting. UTİKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin; Asiaport Port, both in Turkey's foreign trade indicate that a significant investment in transit trade via Turkey. 320 was built on an area of one thousand square meters in Barbaros, 2,5 container port with a handling capacity of one million TEU. Asyaport Port Chairman Ahmet Soyuer and port As
- DDGM and DTD Regulation Evaluation Meeting Held 01/03/2016 DDGM and DTD Regulation Evaluation Meeting was held: The "Railway Management Authorization Regulation" which will be put into effect after the liberalization of the Railway Sector was forwarded to the DTD by the Directorate General of Railroad Regulatory Affairs and its opinions and suggestions were requested. The "Railway Management Authorization Regulation" was shared with all DTD members and opinions were requested, and then the opinions and suggestions received in a workshop at the DTD center were evaluated. The opinions and suggestions created after the workshop meeting were delivered to the GDGM authorities at a meeting held at the Office of the General Directorate of Railway Regulatory Affairs (GDGM) on February 18. The meeting between the DTD and DDGM officials has been ileri
- TCDD and DTD meeting held 04/04/2016 A meeting was held between TCDD and DTD. Murat Kavak under the direction of the Department of Cargo and joined the management of the Circle. The topics discussed in the meeting are as follows: Reducing the discount and transportation costs in tariffs; First of all, the improvement of the container tariff will be carried out in full carrying tonnages and its alternatives are evaluated and the results will be published by TCDD as tariff change in the coming days. In response to our general tariff reduction request, it is decided that the price increases of 5 +% 5 planned for this year will not be made by June 2016 and then by the end of the year. ECM contract and contents: - EC
- Meeting held between DTD and TCDD CER Office 30/05/2016 A meeting was held between the DTD and the TCDD CER Department: A meeting was held at the TCDD General Directorate Building in Ankara between DTD Board of Directors and General Directorate of TCDD. Veysi Kurt also attended a part of the meeting. At the meeting, which was attended by President of the Ceramined Conductor Mehmet Bayraktutar and his team, opinions and suggestions about “Cargo Wagons Maintenance Management Agreement Prepared for Zilyed Hüküm and“ Cargo wagons Maintenance Unit if prepared for Maintenance Unit within the framework of Hazır Cotif Provisions ı were expressed. As a result of the opinions agreed by the DTD to the authorities about certain articles of the relevant contracts and the agreed'n
- UDHB General Directorate of Rail Regulation - DTD Meeting was held 26/04/2017 UDHB General Directorate of Rail Regulation - DTD Meeting Held: The Railway Transport Association (DTD) requested a meeting from the Directorate General of Railroad Regulatory Affairs for the purpose of evaluating the developments in the sector and the exchange of views. Upon the request of the General Directorate of Railroad Regulatory Affairs, a meeting was organized by inviting the DTD Board of Directors. DDGM General Manager V. Ibrahim Yiğit, chaired by the head of the relevant departments and colleagues and members of the DTD Board of Directors attended. The problems and suggestions that the Railway Transport Association (DTD) had previously forwarded to the DDGM were answered with a presentation by DDGM.
- DTD General Assembly will be held on 5 April 2014 25/03/2014 DTD General Assembly 5 will be held on April 2014: 5 of the Railway Transport Association. Ordinary General Assembly 05 will be held on April 2014 at 14.00 Istanbul TCDD Fenerbahçe Training and Recreation Facilities. About DTD: The Railway Transport Association (DTD) was founded in 2006 in order to develop railway transportation, which is a green and clean transportation type, in line with the requirements of the age and country and to increase the share of the railway in the country's total transportation. Our members, with their own wagons or TCDD wagons, are engaged in national and international railway transportation, wagon production facilities, port operations, wagon maintenance and repair industry agon