Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, upon request from students last year Dicle University free launched ring services, continues to serve with the opening of the new education period.
Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its work for more comfortable and comfortable public transportation, continues its free ring service service which is formed by the demands of the students who are studying in Dicle University and staying in dormitories. The students are transported free of charge by public transportation on the total 11 kilometer route between the girls' dormitories of the Faculty of Agriculture - Ziya Gökalp and Selahaddin Eyyubi.
Free ring services launched in Ziya Gökalp and Salahaddin girls dormitories in order to provide safe, comfortable, comfortable and economical transportation in the campus, 2 starts at 6 and continues until 7.30 at night. .
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Free Ring Service Launched in Konyaalti Beach 29/06/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, to promote public transportation to Konyaalti Beach, 30 is launching a ring service from June to Saturday. 12 minutes will be operated by lines, public transport will be free to the citizens of the transfer. Konyaalti Beach, where the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality has implemented the most beautiful coastal project in the world, became a life center. Upon the intensive demand of the citizens, the Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems of the Metropolitan Municipality put two rounds to serve on the coast to promote public transport to Konyaaltı Beach, which hosted tens of thousands of people every day. 12 aray
- Free Transportation to YKS Students in Diyarbakir 29/06/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 30 June Saturday and 1 will provide free public transportation services to the candidates and officials who will take the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) on July Sunday. Students and staff who will take the exam for the Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) this weekend will benefit from the public transportation connected to the Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality free of charge. In the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality,'n 30 June Saturday and 1 will be provided free transportation by the Metropolitan Municipality buses between the hours of 08.00 and the evening hours 17.00 in order to facilitate the transportation of the students who will participate in the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) on Sunday July. Exams from practice Uygulam
- Free Transportation to LGS Students in Diyarbakır 01/06/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, this weekend will be held in the Transition to High School exam for students who will benefit from public transport announced free of charge. Metropolitan Mayor Cumali Atilla, 2 June Saturday will be held for the Transition to High School Exam (LGS) said in a statement, to be held by OSYM will take the LGS exam, the municipality on the day of the exam services will benefit from free transport said. Atilla, acak 2 June Saturday students who will take the exam between the morning 07.00 and 17.00, if they show the entrance exam documents, our municipality will benefit from public transport free of charge, “he said. Noise warning Mayor Atilla wishes all the students who will take the exam.
- Free Ring Flights to Ormanya 22/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality offers the biggest natural life park in Europe to the public at Kartepe Uzuntarla. The park with a thousand 890 acres of land includes a variety of animals, hiking trails and recreation areas. Metropolitan Municipality has launched a ring service for the citizens to reach the park comfortably. KİRAZLIYALI-ORMANYA RİNG Rifle starting today, Kirazliyalı, Gulf, Derince, Izmit D-100 direction is performed. The flight times were organized on weekdays and weekends. The ring voyages start at 09.30 from Kirazliyali on weekdays and at 09: 00 on weekends, while at 12: 00 on weekdays at 11: 00. FREE ORMAYA'dan From the beginning of Kirazliyalı OR
- 11. Free Ring Flights to Book Fair 26/04/2019 27 will be organized by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality between 5 and 11 May. Kocaeli Public Book Fair, Gebze, Izmit, Umuttepe citizens and university students to provide easy access to free ring voyages. Buses will work mutually between KOU Umuttepe Campus-International Exhibition Center, Izmit National Will Square - International Exhibition Center and Gebze KBB Garage-International Exhibition Center. KOU UMUTTEPE - INTERNATIONAL FAIR CENTER 11. During the 27 April - 5 May, 10.00 shuttle vehicles will be moving between the hours of 20.00-XNUMX from KOU Umuttepe Campus. The metropolitan buses are from the Exhibition Center ehir
- Inciraltı Park, Go to Goztepe Ring 07/05/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, "Park et, continue" system that is implemented in Alsancak region, 1 is starting from June on Inciraltı-Göztepe route. The drivers who leave their vehicles to Inciraltı Çınar Park with 353 vehicle capacity will be moved to Göztepe with the "free ring" tool. Metropolitan, the parking price of the monthly subscriber 120 reduced to TL. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, in order to increase the use of parking in the city center and to prevent the parking of private vehicles on the route routes, the Alsancak Park in Alsancak for the parking lot, "Park, continue," the application is launched in Inciralti. Within the scope of the application to be implemented in June, 1 will increase the attractiveness of İnciraltı Çınar Car Park with the capacity of 353.
- Free transportation to YGS students in Diyarbakır 10/03/2017 Free transportation to YGS students in Diyarbakir: Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality announced that students who will take the Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS) to be held this weekend will benefit from public transportation free of charge. Mayor Cumali Atilla, the Higher Education Transition Exam (YGS) to be held on Sunday March 12, the students who will take the YGS exam to be held by OSYM, on the day of the examination of the municipality will benefit from the free transportation services said. Atilla, acak 12 March Sunday students who will take the exam between the morning 07.00 and 17.00, if you show the entrance exam documents, our municipality will benefit from public transport and private public buses free of charge, At
- Free public transportation for students entering KPSS in Diyarbakir 14/07/2017 Public transportation free of charge to students entering the KPSS in Diyarbakir: Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 16 Public Personnel Selection Examination (KPSS) will be held in July, students will be free to use public transport announced. Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Cumali Atilla, 16 will be held on Sunday July Public Personnel Selection Examination (KPSS) said in a statement, to take the KPSS exam to be held by OSYM students will benefit from free transportation services provided by the municipality on the day of the exam, he said. Atilla, ediy 16 students who will take the exam on Sunday July July, free access to public transport will benefit our municipality, giriş he said. President Atilla wished success to all students.
- Municipal Buses and Metro Free for Students to Enter Lys in Adana 24/06/2016 Public Buses and Metro Free for Adana City Students: The Metropolitan Municipality of Adana will provide free transportation to the public transport vehicles and subway, with the students entering the Undergraduate Placement Exam (LYS) at the weekend. Adana Metropolitan Municipality public transportation vehicles and metro will be given to the students who will enter the Undergraduate Placement Exam (LYS) which will be held at the weekend. Students who will take the exam will be required to show their exam entry documents in order to benefit from the free transportation service. Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Huseyin Oral, Turkey's future is young people taking higher education, the desire to better prepare future ...
- Public Transport Free to Students in LYS in Bursa 08/06/2017 Public Transportation Free for Students to Enter LYS in Bursa Free Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to make a small contribution to university candidates in the Undergraduate Placement Exam, which will take place in the next two weeks, will carry students who are showing the exam entrance card free of charge. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, 10-11 and 17-18 June to take the necessary measures for the completion of the examinations to be completed in peace and security, stating that all students wished success. Undergraduate Placement Exam, which is the second stage of the university entrance, starts. The 5 will begin in June, while the students are preparing for the LYS marathon, 10 week UM
- Free Transportation to YKS Students in Bismil 28/06/2018 Bismil District Governor and Deputy Mayor Kerem Süleyman Yüksel stated that they will provide free transportation for the students who will attend the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) at the weekend and wished them all the successes. Free Service for All Schools to be Exam The President Yüksel who said that they will be given free transportation support in this exam as in every exam, Yüksel All the schools that are tested by Bismil Municipality will be removed at certain points. The movement locations of the vehicles are in front of the Bismil Municipality, behind the Government House (former district bus terminal), Industrial Road, Monopoly and Gendarmerie schools.
- Bus and Metro Free to All Students Entering YKS in Ankara 29/06/2018 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, 30 June-1 July 2018 dates will be held in the Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) announced that the candidates will benefit from free public transport of the municipality. The candidates who will take the exam of the Higher Education Institutions at the weekend will benefit from EGO buses from Ankaray and Metro free of charge. Taşıma Our university candidates who want to go to the address where they will take the exam by using our public transportation vehicles in the capital will be able to travel free of charge by showing the entrance exam Hafta . President Tuna stated that they had made such a decision especially after the high demands from the students, belirten I wish all the candidates who will take the university exam at the weekend. Özellikle
- Public Transport Free to Students in YKS in Adana 29/06/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality buses and metro, university candidates, accompanying relatives and examination staff will carry free of charge. Adana Metropolitan Municipality, 30 June-1 will be held in July to the Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) will provide free transportation services to students. University candidates will take advantage of municipal buses and metro free of charge. The Department of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana, in line with the instructions of the President Hüseyin Sözlü, planned to facilitate the access of the candidates who will enter YKS to the examination centers. Accordingly, 30 June and 1 It was stated that every student showing the entrance documents until the start of the exam on July and XNUMX can get free transportation from municipal buses and metro. Buna
- First Day of Schools in Samsun Transportation Free for Teachers and Students 13/09/2018 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Sahin 2018-2019 17 of the academic year of September with the arrival of Samulaş transport students and teachers will not be charged. Zihni Sahin, Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality said in his statement:: 2018-2019 will be officially started on Monday. First of all, I wish that the school year will be beneficial to our students, teachers, parents and our country. I believe that we will carry our country to a better future, it will be beneficial to our society, our country, our country's faithfulness, our national and spiritual values will protect and fight for this, which will contribute to our understanding of democracy and ya
- First Day of Schools in Adana Public Transportation for Students and Parents 13/09/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality will provide free public transportation services to students and parents in order to reduce the intensity of urban traffic on the first day of opening of the schools. About 500 17 will be held on Monday Monday, Adana Metropolitan Municipality buses and metro will carry students and parents free of charge during the day. The Adana Metropolitan Municipality Council unanimously accepted the proposal of President Hüseyin Sözlü on the last day of August and offered to provide free services to the students and their parents on the first day of the school. According to this plan, the Directorate of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality will open the schools 17 September göre
- Transportation in Bursa '19 May' Free 17/05/2019 Students' '19 May Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day' public transportation vehicles that allow free access to the arrangement, the Metropolitan Municipality Council was adopted unanimously in the vote. The regular meeting of Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality was held. Mayor Alinur Aktaş directed the surprise decision for the students. According to the decision, all students will be able to benefit from public transport free of charge in 19 May Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day. Free transportation will be available for people using BursaKart in the public transportation vehicles that reach BursaKart. 50 discount at the Ramazan Day, the Metropolitan Municipality, the Eid al-Fitr an
- Free Transfer to Students and Staff 31/05/2019 In accordance with the decision taken in the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, Higher Education Institutions Exam, Open Education Exam, Transition to High School and Public Personnel Selection Examinations will be free of charge for public transport. 1 High School Transition Exams in June, 15 - 16 14-20 and 21 will be held in July by the Higher Education Institutions Exam. Students, officer candidates and examiners who will enter KPSS in July will be able to travel free of charge by showing their exams or documents. . IETT, which is included in Istanbulkart wage integration, private public buses, subway, light metro, tram and funicular, metrobus, nostalgic tram and tunnel, city lines ferries, private sea public transportation, cable car İstanbul
- Public Transport for Students to Enter LGS in Istanbul Free! 31/05/2019 All the public transportation vehicles within the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality will provide free service to the students who will enter the High School Entrance Examination (LGS) in accordance with the decision taken by the members of the Assembly on the proposal of the AK Party Group in the IBB Parliament. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council in May session with the proposal of the AK Party Group; It was unanimously agreed by the members of the council that the free transportation of the public transportation vehicles within the IMM to the students and examiners to be included in LGS. According to this, all public transportation vehicles within the IMM will provide free service to the students who are going to be admitted to the Transition to the High Schools Exam (LGS) and to the staff who are on the examination. Göre
- Tram for Students Taking the Exam in Samsun 2 Day Free 11/06/2019 Samsun 15-16 June (Saturday-Sunday) days of Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) will be free for students who will take the tram. In a statement made by the Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mustafa Demir, "15 June Saturday and 16 June Sunday will be held in Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) Basic Proficiency Test (TYT), Field Proficiency Tests (AYT) and Foreign Language Test (YDT) will take all students will be able to benefit from SAMULAŞ's trams and ring / express and terminal buses free of charge on their way to and from the exam places. mal It is sufficient for our students to show Giriş Exam Entry Certificate faydalan in order to benefit from this opportunity.
- The windows of the trains running in Batman-Diyarbakır continue to break 28/08/2012 Batman-Diyarbakir Batman State Railways that run the windows of the trains continue to break. 380 train glass broken in one month, while the cost of broken glass 73 thousand 720 TL was recorded. Batman Gar Manager deputy Suleyman Bagriyanik, broken coins from the citizen's pocket of the money, he said. Every year, many people can be injured and thousands of pounds of tragedy can be prevented. TCDD (Republic of Turkey State Railways) Batman Station Deputy Director Süleyman Bağrıyanık, Batman-Diyarbakir flight of which Southern Express Batman and the Diyarbakir output at break of a month full 380 ads windows with stones by children at specifying, ...
- Diyarbakır Light Rail System Project Technical negotiations with World Bank continue to be awarded 30/07/2015 Diyarbakir Light Rail System Project Technical negotiations with the World Bank are continuing for the tender of the construction. The new project will be held by Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality and new developments regarding the Büyük Dağkapı Square - Kayapınar Training and Research Hospital Light Rail System Construction Büyük tender have been recorded. In order to provide financing for the construction tender, technical negotiations with the World Bank are going on, and if the total loan amount of 300 million TL is provided, the vehicle will be purchased under the scope of the tender. line in the scope 13,5 ındaki
- Air Conditioning Stations In Diyarbakır Continues 06/01/2018 Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality continues to install air-conditioned stops at various points in the city in order not to be affected by adverse weather conditions. Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality, which continues to work to increase the number of stops on public transportation routes, places closed stops in order not to be affected by the adverse weather conditions during the summer and winter months. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, who previously placed 'Air conditioned Stations' for citizens in front of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital in Dicle University and Gazi Yaşargil Training and Research Hospital, continues to change the stops at important points. Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality is located on Elazığ Street and more Büyük
- Air Conditioning Stations In Diyarbakır Continues 19/01/2019 Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality continues to work on air-conditioned and closed stalls initiated by the citizens not to be affected by adverse weather conditions. Within the scope of the study, Sento Street was air conditioned and two closed stops were placed. In order to increase the number of stops on public transportation routes, Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality places air-conditioned and closed stops in order not to be affected by the adverse weather conditions during the summer and winter months. Dicle University, Gazi Yaşargil Education and Research Hospital, Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital, Galeria Shopping Mall front, Mega Center, Office
- Apple sits at agreement desk with Swiss Federal Rail Service 26/09/2012 Apple's clock application with iOS6 to iPad users has caused the company to face the Swiss Federal Rail Service. The Swiss Federal Rail Service charged Apple with copying its unique watch design. Following these developments, the parties announced a joint statement to solve the problem and announced that they would sit at the agreement table. The statement said the issue will not be moved to the court. In addition, the Swiss Federal Rail Service announced that they are very proud to have a place for their own design in iOS6. The design of the watch, the time for which it was copied, was designed by Hans Hilfker, one of the employees of the Swiss Railroad, and integrated into the service. Kop
- Apple signs agreement with Swedish Federal Rail Service 13/10/2012 The Swiss Federal Rail Service had to sign an Apple license agreement on the clock design. Shortly after Apple released iOS 6 last month, the Swiss Federal Railway service accused Apple of stealing the iconic clock design and announced a yayın legal and material solution Geç. Approximately three weeks have passed since the announcement. It seems that Apple could not take the pressure anymore and decided to sign a license agreement with the Swiss Federal Rail Service to use the watch design on mobile devices. According to a press release by the Swiss Federal Rail Service, the two companies lam design the station clock İsviçre