Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, upon request from students last year Dicle University free launched ring services, continues to serve with the opening of the new education period.
Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its work for more comfortable and comfortable public transportation, continues its free ring service service which is formed by the demands of the students who are studying in Dicle University and staying in dormitories. The students are transported free of charge by public transportation on the total 11 kilometer route between the girls' dormitories of the Faculty of Agriculture - Ziya Gökalp and Selahaddin Eyyubi.
Free ring services launched in Ziya Gökalp and Salahaddin girls dormitories in order to provide safe, comfortable, comfortable and economical transportation in the campus, 2 starts at 6 and continues until 7.30 at night. .
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Free Ring Service Launched in Konyaalti Beach 29/06/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, to promote public transportation to Konyaalti Beach, 30 is launching a ring service from June to Saturday. 12 minutes will be operated by lines, public transport will be free to the citizens of the transfer. Konyaalti Beach, where the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality has implemented the most beautiful coastal project in the world, became a life center. Upon the intensive demand of the citizens, the Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems of the Metropolitan Municipality put two rounds to serve on the coast to promote public transport to Konyaaltı Beach, which hosted tens of thousands of people every day. 12 aray
- Free Transportation for Students to Enter YKS in Diyarbakır 29/06/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 30 June Saturday and 1 will provide free public transportation services to the candidates and officials who will take the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) on July Sunday. Students and staff who will take the exam for the Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) this weekend will benefit from the public transportation connected to the Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality free of charge. In the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality,'n 30 June Saturday and 1 will be provided free transportation by the Metropolitan Municipality buses between the hours of 08.00 and the evening hours 17.00 in order to facilitate the transportation of the students who will participate in the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) on Sunday July. Exams from practice Uygulam
- Free Transportation to LGS Students in Diyarbakır 01/06/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, this weekend will be held in the Transition to High School exam for students who will benefit from public transport announced free of charge. Metropolitan Mayor Cumali Atilla, 2 June Saturday will be held for the Transition to High School Exam (LGS) said in a statement, to be held by OSYM will take the LGS exam, the municipality on the day of the exam services will benefit from free transport said. Atilla, acak 2 June Saturday students who will take the exam between the morning 07.00 and 17.00, if they show the entrance exam documents, our municipality will benefit from public transport free of charge, “he said. Noise warning Mayor Atilla wishes all the students who will take the exam.
- Free Transportation for Students to Take YKS Exam in Diyarbakır 14/06/2019 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, this week will be held on Saturday and Sunday Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) will provide free access to students and examiners. The Department of Environmental Protection and Control will also work with the 3 team to avoid disturbing noise. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 15 June Saturday and 16 June Sunday will be held in Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) will provide access to students and examiners free of charge. Students who will attend YKS at the weekend and the personnel who will take part in the examination, if they show Ulaşım exam entry documents durumunda or “attendance cards na Ulaşım
- Free Ring Flights to Ormanya Started 22/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality offers the biggest natural life park in Europe to the public at Kartepe Uzuntarla. The park with a thousand 890 acres of land includes a variety of animals, hiking trails and recreation areas. Metropolitan Municipality has launched a ring service for the citizens to reach the park comfortably. KİRAZLIYALI-ORMANYA RİNG Rifle starting today, Kirazliyalı, Gulf, Derince, Izmit D-100 direction is performed. The flight times were organized on weekdays and weekends. The ring voyages start at 09.30 from Kirazliyali on weekdays and at 09: 00 on weekends, while at 12: 00 on weekdays at 11: 00. FREE ORMAYA'dan From the beginning of Kirazliyalı OR
- 11. Free Ring Flights to Book Fair 26/04/2019 27 will be organized by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality between 5 and 11 May. Kocaeli Public Book Fair, Gebze, Izmit, Umuttepe citizens and university students to provide easy access to free ring voyages. Buses will work mutually between KOU Umuttepe Campus-International Exhibition Center, Izmit National Will Square - International Exhibition Center and Gebze KBB Garage-International Exhibition Center. KOU UMUTTEPE - INTERNATIONAL FAIR CENTER 11. During the 27 April - 5 May, 10.00 shuttle vehicles will be moving between the hours of 20.00-XNUMX from KOU Umuttepe Campus. The metropolitan buses are from the Exhibition Center ehir
- Park in İnciraltı, Go to Göztepe with Ring 07/05/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, "Park et, continue" system that is implemented in Alsancak region, 1 is starting from June on Inciraltı-Göztepe route. The drivers who leave their vehicles to Inciraltı Çınar Park with 353 vehicle capacity will be moved to Göztepe with the "free ring" tool. Metropolitan, the parking price of the monthly subscriber 120 reduced to TL. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, in order to increase the use of parking in the city center and to prevent the parking of private vehicles on the route routes, the Alsancak Park in Alsancak for the parking lot, "Park, continue," the application is launched in Inciralti. Within the scope of the application to be implemented in June, 1 will increase the attractiveness of İnciraltı Çınar Car Park with the capacity of 353.
- Apple sits at agreement desk with Swiss Federal Rail Service 26/09/2012 Apple's clock application with iOS6 to iPad users has caused the company to face the Swiss Federal Rail Service. The Swiss Federal Rail Service charged Apple with copying its unique watch design. Following these developments, the parties announced a joint statement to solve the problem and announced that they would sit at the agreement table. The statement said the issue will not be moved to the court. In addition, the Swiss Federal Rail Service announced that they are very proud to have a place for their own design in iOS6. The design of the watch, the time for which it was copied, was designed by Hans Hilfker, one of the employees of the Swiss Railroad, and integrated into the service. Kop
- Apple signs agreement with Swedish Federal Rail Service 13/10/2012 The Swiss Federal Rail Service had to sign an Apple license agreement on the clock design. Shortly after Apple released iOS 6 last month, the Swiss Federal Railway service accused Apple of stealing the iconic clock design and announced a yayın legal and material solution Geç. Approximately three weeks have passed since the announcement. It seems that Apple could not take the pressure anymore and decided to sign a license agreement with the Swiss Federal Rail Service to use the watch design on mobile devices. According to a press release by the Swiss Federal Rail Service, the two companies lam design the station clock İsviçre
- School service in Egypt collided with train 49 got dead 17/11/2012 School service in Egypt collided by train This morning in Egypt collided with the school bus service. Most children in the accident occurred 49 people lost their lives. A train in the town of Asyut in southern Egypt collided with a school bus carrying school students. In the accident between the ages of four to six 49 children died close to the child was announced. When the train approached the safety barrier was not closed, so the school bus, moving on the railroads, collided with the train. It was decided that the Minister of Transport Textin Mustafa Kinavi had been resigned because of his responsibility in the accident and that he had presented his resignation. Mursi, accepted the resignation of the text of the President of Egypt, the President of the Republic,