In the Güroymak district of Bitlis, the 21 worker who was under the train lost his life during the maintenance of the snow tunnels on the railway.
In Güroymak district of Bitlis, a worker working on a railroad lost his life as a result of the collision of a freight train.
According to information received, the incident occurred near the district of Güroymak. In order to prevent an avalanche in winter, the workers, who work on the railway wall for the snow tunnel, were hit by a freight train to Semih Kaya, who is one of the few in the year.
Rock was seriously injured as a result of the crash, Güroymak State Hospital was removed. Despite all the intervention in the hospital workers could not be saved.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Woman trying to keep her goat off the railwalk 22/09/2014 Woman trying to drive her goats off the railroad remained under the train: Akhisar district, wants to remove the goat from the railroad, the age of 75 Mevliye Celik hit the train. Steel, died on the scene at the scene. In the Akhisar district of Manisa, Mevliye Çelik, who was the age of 75, was claimed to want to prevent his goats graze from the train. The relatives of the goat in the incident, Steel's relatives suffered great sorrow. The event, time 10.00 queues, the district occurred in the neighborhood of Seyit Ahmet. XENX Xenum Xanthi Xanthi Xanthi Xanthi Xantim Xantim 31601 age 41 ruler Recep Çolak under the Aegean Express ar
- CHP Helping Workers in High Speed Train Construction 08/10/2013 CHP to help workers in the construction of high-speed train: Republican People's Party (CHP) Afyonkarahisar Central District Chairman Kemal Demirkirkan and the members of the Board of Directors, working in the high-speed train line in Afyonkarahisar Izmir and claimed that they could not get the money of the subcontractor company by providing assistance to employees. CHP delegation made a statement on behalf of workers in the food and beverage DEMİRKIRAN help Turkey's bread money can not get their salaries for four workers from the high-speed railway construction site in Emirdağ and claimed they were victims. Demirkırkan, hızlı Ankara-Izmir high-speed train, which is stated to reach Izmir by passing through our city and is introduced with very serious budgets, Dem
- When the cable car didn't work in Uludağ, excursionists had to wait under the snow 03/02/2012 Due to the winter weather in Uludag, due to air opposition, the cable cars had to wait for their vehicles under snow. After the cable car line extending from the center of Bursa to Sarıalan, vacationers arriving to the Hotels Region with minibuses and minibuses, came back with a bad surprise. When the cable car did not work because of the storm, the dolmuşlar took the holidaymakers from the highway until Bursa. -10 degree in a long time waiting for the minibus from Bursa had a hard time vacationers. On the other hand, in accordance with the information received from Meteorology, the ropeway was not warned in the afternoon, so it was learned that holidaymakers were warned and tickets were given in one direction. Source: http://sehirmedya.com
- When the ropeway didn't work, the day trippers had to wait for the car under snow 03/02/2012 Due to the winter weather in Uludag, due to air opposition, the cable cars had to wait for their vehicles under snow. After the cable car line from Bursa center to Sarıalan, vacationers who came to minibuses and minibuses came to the Hotel Zone. When the cable car did not work because of the storm, the dolmuşlar took the holidaymakers from the highway until Bursa. -10 degree in a long time waiting for the minibus from Bursa had a hard time vacationers. On the other hand, in accordance with the information received from Meteorology, the ropeway was not warned in the afternoon, so it was learned that holidaymakers were warned and tickets were given in one direction. Source: http://sehirmedya.com
- Nostalgic Tram Running on Bursa Cumhuriyet Street, continued to carry passengers despite heavy snowfall. 17/02/2012 Heavy snowfall that has been effective since last night in Bursa has a negative impact on life in the city center. In the city center where snow thickness increased to 25 centimeters, drivers and citizens were caught unprepared for snowfall. The closed village of 88, which is closed in Bursa, is being tried to be opened by Special Administration teams. The nostalgic tram, which runs between Cumhuriyet Caddesi and Davutkadı, continued without any break despite snowfall. The snowfall began last night, the city's historical beauties to white. Bursalılar in the morning hours were caught unprepared for snowfall. Especially the citizens sitting in the upper parts of the city could not remove their vehicles. The drivers who left the chain had a hard time. Zincir
- Hydrogen Train Recognized in Six German States 06/02/2019 Alstom's Coradia iLint is touring Germany in late January to mid-February 2019. Hydrogen fuel cell train is the first of its kind in the world. Alstom will introduce a ready-to-use hydrogen technology in six federal states and an alternative that does not contain emissions for non-electric lines. The Roadshow will start in Rheinland-Pfalz and continue in Baden-Württemberg, Saxony, Thuringia, Berlin and Brandenburg. Jörg Nikutta Germany and Austria Alstom General Manager "This Roadshow is a great opportunity for passengers, media and political stakeholders to recognize our Coradia iLint hydrogen train. Our technology is ready to use. It represents an environmentally friendly alternative to electric or partially electric lines and J
- The snow remained below the crushing machine 20/01/2014 Karman remained under the snow grinder: According to information from AA correspondent, Lokman Kacar (28), friends in the town of Kabaduz district of Çavuşı Ski Resort in the town of Kabadüz went skiing for a while. Kacar, who was trying to climb on the snow crushing machine, then fell and lost his balance. Acar, the machine passed over the left leg, ambulance Army State Hospital removed. Kacar's severely injured health status is reported to be serious. On the other hand, Yokusdibi Mayor Yener Kaya, AA correspondent related to the accident, said that Lokman Kacar injured in the ski slope prepared for education.
- Tender Announcement: Profit Trace will be made with Snow Tunnel 05/06/2013 Snow Gate with Snow Tunnel will be Constructed General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 4. REGIONAL ROAD DIRECTORATE TECER-KANGAL VARIANTI KM. 15 + 700-950 250,00 METER 16 METER 300 550-250,00 500,00-850,00 LARGE 4734 METER BOTTOM TUNNEL WITH 19 METERS L = 2013 METER SNOW SIPER CONSTRUCTION The process of public procurement law 64365 No. will be tender. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 1 / 4 2-Administration a) Address: Muhsin Yazicioglu Bulvari TCDD 58080. Directorate of District Building No: XNUMX XNUMX SIVAS CENTER / SIVAS b) İhale
- Workers working in Konak Tunnels made iftar of the floor under 110 meters 02/07/2014 Tunnel workers in the host iftar place was under 110 meters: Workers at Turkey's one of the largest urban tunnel Tunnel project host, the earth, the abundance of Ramadan under 110 2 meters along Highways live by. Regional Manager Uraloğlu: "The team that carries out this demanding project requires a family solidarity" - "We have completed the tunnel excavations by the end of this year and we will probably have the tunnel opened for traffic." Workers who gave iftar breaks, experienced the joy of Ramadan under the 110 meter of the place. Turkey's largest city ...
- Removed minibuses running on BursaRay route 11/01/2018 For those who manage the city, such as those living in Bursa, the traffic is one of the most important problems of the city. Everyone agrees about the measures to be taken to solve the problem. First of all, it is requested to remove the minibuses running on BursaRay route. Olay newspaper writer Mustafa Özdal problem in the corner of the issue today, especially on the road to Ankara minivan tradesmen working on this road is bothered to work, and says that the issue still does not understand why the problem can not be solved. Bursa Police Department says that the minibuses serving in Ankara Road should be removed. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the lift of minibuses. The public is annoyed by minibuses and wants to solve the problem. Many times in the UKOME minibuses ca