Stating that they carried out a rigorous study for the hygiene of the Metropolitan Municipality buses, Pistil said, Pist We always keep the quality and satisfaction at the forefront in the services we offer to our citizens and we carry out periodic spraying operations ediy.
Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation continues to carry out cleaning operations in a continuous manner. Fatih Pistil, the Head of the Department of Transportation, who made statements about the activities carried out periodically, stressed that the citizens made a maximum effort to travel in a healthier way.
Cleaning work on buses
. We always prioritize quality and satisfaction in the services we offer to our citizens. In this context, we conduct a rigorous study on the cleanliness of our municipal buses. With the products approved by the Ministry of Health, we carry out spraying activities against the diseases that may occur periodically in our municipal buses. In this way, we eliminate the germs and eliminate the possible disease risks. As stated, we will continue our efforts for the satisfaction of our citizens in public transportation. Ti
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- New Camera System for Public Transport in Sakarya 22/05/2017 New Camera System for Public Transport Vehicles in Sakarya: Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality equips the transportation fleet with new camera systems. The tender for the Sistem Camera Registration and Passenger Information System olan, which will be established for faster and safer journeys of citizens, will be held on Wednesday. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, 'Smart City Project' within the scope of the work continues. The Department of Transportation is wearing a camera and information screens on municipal buses in line with the project. Expression on the subject of the Department of Transportation Head Fatih Pistil, transportation fleet of the 24 bus 'Camera Registration and Passenger Information System' will be established. Tender 80 May Wednesday X
- Public Transportation in Sakarya Passes Validator Period 15/11/2018 The new validator system is switched to municipal and private public buses. . 15 is moving to the new system as of November Thursday. With our renewed system, card downloads can be made from more dealers, filling points and internet. All vehicles included in the system via SAKUS can be tracked. Good luck. Hayır Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Ali Oktar announced that the electronic fee payment system was renewed in public transportation and that 15 will be implemented as of November. Oktar stated that the new system will meet many of the citizens easily with the renewed system and said that the latest technology system was prepared by Turkish engineers and software engineers.
- ADARAY and Municipal Buses are Disinfected for Healthy Transportation 16/01/2017 ADARAY and Municipal Buses are Disinfected for Healthy Transportation: Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality continues its routine cleaning in public transportation vehicles. Public Transport Branch Manager Metin Berberler, "throughout the city to provide a healthier, more comfortable and comfortable transportation services in public transport vehicles cleaning services are maintained uninterrupted," he said. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department continues to disinfect the municipal buses and ADARAY for healthy transportation. Publication Branch Manager Metin Berberler, who made statements on the subject, said, alar We are cleaning controls in public transportation with the aim of providing healthier, more comfortable and comfortable transportation to our citizens throughout the city uyla
- Bike Application Started for Healthy Transportation in Malatya 29/03/2018 One of the biggest problems of cities, especially metros, Malatya Metropolitan Municipality is carrying out an environmental and healthy transportation system. The Smart Bike Sharing System (MABIS), which was launched last year in Turgut Özal Nature Park for tourism purposes, is also offered for transportation purposes within the city. Bike stations were set up in the 5 zone, which made the bike path in the city center. Metropolitan Municipality, Smart Bike Sharing System, last year, first served in the Orduzu Nature Park. The system was established more than 5 spot this year across the city. 6 at the point of the 132 bike is easier to access now. 7 / 24 ...
- BursaRay Target More Healthy Transportation 12/06/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, to see the functioning of transport and meet the expectations of the citizens on the subway chatted to meet. Organized Industrial Zone from the station to Gökdere BursaRay passengers listening to the views and demands of President Aktas, Bursa, they have shown their efforts to make transportation more healthy, he said. Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktaş, met with the intense interest of citizens in the metro journey. Organized Industrial Zone from Bursa to Gökdere journey and consultations with citizens who make the President Aktaş, they have established empathy in all studies, before they make a service to the citizens of the citizens said. While implementing transportation investments…
- 84 Million Passengers Moved on Public Transportation in Konya 26/02/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which provides service to all corners of Konya thanks to its wide transportation network, environmentally friendly, natural gas and last system transportation vehicles, carried 2017 bus line and 276 million 2 thousand passengers in 84 tram line in 656. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which is serving once again to Konya's 31 district with the New Metropolitan Law, has also made significant strides in the area of public transportation. Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek, they strengthened with the public transport fleet in Konya natural gas and environment-friendly buses in Turkey stating that they are the first municipalities offering electric buses into service, always the latest technologies in the public transportation field ...
- Healthy journey in Kocaeli Metropolitan Buses 19/03/2017 Healthy travel on the buses of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality: The work carried out by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of the work carried out within the vehicle with the Nano Silver Disinfection is now more healthy transportation in Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department by the Presidency of the citizens to continue to work in a healthier and better quality. In this context, disinfection works are carried out with the most advanced methods of technology. NANO SILVER DISINFECTION With the studies carried out by the Public Transport Office, bacteria, microbes and all kinds of microorganisms inside the vehicle are rendered ineffective with internal disinfection. Nano Silver Disinfection method used on vehicles used in three months N
- Daily 350 Thousand People Are Moved in Public Transportation Vehicles in Kayseri 03/06/2013 Daily 350 Thousand People are Moving in Public Transportation in Kayseri: KAYSERİ Metropolitan Municipality; remove and transport vans, buses and rail systems with natural gas, noting that Turkey has become the best public transport in the city, which has announced that public transport 350 thousand people moved in about a day. In the statement made by the municipality, the public bus 387'i 125'i public bus, 512 bus and rail system, including public transportation by drawing attention to the following was noted: "9 bin 100 in the city every day by rail systems and buses 350 bin The person is moving around this 120 esnasında
- Passenger transported as much as China and US population by public transportation in Istanbul 25/06/2014 Public transport in Istanbul, China and the US population moved up passengers: the city last year, buses, metrobus, ferry and rail systems with the public transportation vehicles 1 billion 602 million 262 thousand 915 people made the trip. In Istanbul last year, the 115 floor of the city's population, which is the most populous country of China and the United States, traveled to 1 billion 602 million 262 billion 915 people, which is the largest population in the world with the public transportation vehicles consisting of buses, metrobus, ferry and rail systems. According to the information compiled by the AA correspondent, the citizens preferred the most public transportation vehicles serving in IETT. AA
- Free public transport vehicles in Istanbul 23/05/2014 Public transport vehicles in Istanbul are free of charge: the staff who distribute mail in Istanbul will benefit from all public transport services including metro, tram, metrobus, ferry and sea bus on the 6 day of the week including Saturday. Union Communication and Communication Workers Union (Birlik Haber-Sen), Istanbul 5 for mail distributors to use the public transportation vehicles free of charge. He won the case he filed with the Administrative Court. Birlik Haber-Sen, the staff who handed out the postal service in connection with the PTT in Istanbul, will benefit from all public transportation services including metro, tram, metrobus, ferry and sea bus on the 6 day of the week including Saturday.