Local authorities in China, A submarine to connect the two cities of China's eastern provinces to the high-speed train (YHT) announced plans to establish a tunnel.
The high-speed train project, which will link Ningbo city with Zhoushan island city in the east of Zhejiang, will be 16.2 km with a total 70.92 km submarine tunnel.
The trains are designed for the 250 speed per hour and the 1,5 hour trip between the two cities will be reduced to less than a minute.
The length of China's high-speed train line is 25.000 km. This corresponds to up to% 60 of the world's high-speed train line.
On the other hand, Zhejiang is one of the first provinces in China to build the YHT rail.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Gülermak to Build 3.2 Km Long Road Tunnel in Poland 18/03/2019 The Turkish construction company Gülermak, which has made a name for itself with its very serious and successful projects in Poland (mainly the second metro line of Warsaw), with its new project, the 3200-meter tunnel project between the islands of Uznam and Wolin, will be provided under the river ettirwina. In order to improve transportation between the Uznam and Wolin islands in the city of Xwinoujlacie in the north west of Poland on the Baltic Sea, the contract for the design and construction of the 3200 meter road tunnel from the bottom of the ıwina river was signed on 17 September 2018 with the leading partner Gülermak Company, other partners and local authorities. In the ceremony held in …winouj ,cie, Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland Mateusz Morawiecki, ou
- Chinese Companies to Build Submarine Railway Tunnel Between Tallinn-Helsinki 19/07/2019 100 km Tallinn-Helsinki submarine twin tunnel with China Railways International Group (CRIG), China Railway Engineering Company (CREC), China Communications Construction Company (CCCC) and financier Touchstone Capital Partners (TCP) as part of the Finest Bay bay development project signed a memorandum of understanding for. In March 2019, FeBay and TPC signed an agreement to finance 15 billion euros for the Helsinki-Tallinn submarine rail tunnel project, and construction works are estimated at 12,5 billion euros. The financing comes in addition to the previously reported 2018 million Euro fund agreed with ARJ Holding LLC in 100. Again in March,…
- 3.Havalimanı-Gayrettepe Metro will Build the Senbay-Kolin Partnership 05/12/2016 3.Havalimanı-Gayrettepe Metro will be constructed by Şenbay-Kolin Partnership: Istanbul New Airport Rail System Line Within the scope of the project work-project, 34 is 31 kilometers long. Halkalı-The tender of the rail line of Gayrettepe-Yeni Airport, which was determined as the first phase of the rail system line planned as a total of 65 kilometers, has been concluded. The tender received 999 million 769 thousand Euro for Kolin-Şenbay Construction. 2018 of the metro line 3 in February of the year. The airport is scheduled to be opened. The tender for the rail system to connect Istanbul's new Airport to Şişli-Gayrettepe was finalized. New Airport-Gayrettepe metro line Şenbay-Kolin Yeni
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- President Altepeden Eregli seaplane asked Bandırma sea bus 15/04/2013 President Altepeden Eregli seaplane, Bandırma sea bus wanted to begin with Budo sea bus routes in Istanbul led to a different excitement. Because of interest, the number of BUDO voyages to 6 per day. Altepe was hoping at other places as well. Black Sea Ereglisi seaplane, Bandırma wanted a bus bus ”Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Erdem Saker and Erdogan since the times of the oğ Istanbul to reach our own sea bus, ist we closely followed the idea of a journalist who has supported and supported. In the past, serious attempts have been made ineffective despite their progress. For that reason, ip Mayor Recep Altepe gave his decision Budo O