cheap transport and scholarship record
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 3. Bridge to make a minimum of 1.1 Million in revenue per day 09/03/2016 The Bridge will make a minimum turnover of 1.1 Million in a day: IC İçtaş Az 3 which is part of the Northern Marmara Motorway Project to be built by Astaldi JV. after the construction of the bridge will print almost money. 1973 1988 was built in 3 and after the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, completed in 3, 3 was built in the Bosphorus. The bridge is approaching the end. 3 will cost $ 1 billion in the project, which will be commissioned in August. 135. The construction of the bridge and highway is the Treasury guarantee for the XNUMX bin car pass every day, including the XNUMX dollars per vehicle when the construction is complete. So the daily income of the bridge is at least Böylece
- Tulumas's Targets 1 Billion Dollar Turnover per Year 08/10/2016 Tulomsas Goals 1 billion dollars per year Turnover: Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) General Manager Hayri Avcı, Eskişehir Governor Azmi Çelik said during his visit that 2020 will be an enterprise that produces and sells products with national design in the sector of rail systems until the year of 1 and 2020 billion dollars is the target turnover per year. Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) General Manager Hayri Avci, Eskisehir Governor Azmi Celik said during the visit, XNUMX until the year in the sector of rail systems by developing products with national design, producing and selling to the whole world, they will be an organization, (
- Izmir Metro Breaks Passenger Record With 250 Thousand Passengers 17/11/2014 Izmir Metro Breaks Passenger Record with 250 Thousand Boarding Pass: İzmir Metro A.Ş. General Manager Sonmez Flame, in October in Izmir 8 million 250 thousand people were using the subway, said: "Metro reached the highest number of passengers all time," he said. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir, "Urban Sustainable Urban Transportation" seminar held between the Mediterranean cities, the 2000 11 20 XNUMX kilometers in kilometers of the metro line reached the XNUMX reached today. With the opening of new stations, the introduction of the transmission system and the provision of İZBAN connections, the number of those who use the metro has been continuously increasing.
- Passenger Record Breaks in Konya 04/01/2017 Passenger Record in Konya Is Broke: Konya, bus, airplane and high-speed train through the mass transit of public transport was broken. 2016 8,5 million passenger bus 5 million passengers according to passenger statistics, and 1 million 800 thousand passengers have also traveled through high-speed train. Konya 2016, which grew day by day, reached a record number in transportation. The Intercity Bus Terminal, which hosts 8 and a half million passengers between buses, airplanes and High Speed Train, is once again in the transport. Konya, which is a place and city of people with the social activities that it develops day by day, makes millions of people in 2016 Her
- YHT passenger records set due to cold and precipitation 28/01/2017 YHT passenger record broke due to cold and rainfall: While the 160 flight was canceled in Konya due to cold and rainfall, passengers were directed to YHT and passenger record was broken in high-speed train. YHT was raised. 20 in Konya has been canceled due to heavy rainfall, fog and icing. Passengers were directed to YHT in order to prevent their grievances and YHT occupancy rates were also made. In the remaining part of November-December and January, passengers using Konya-Ankara High-Speed Train lar
- 12 Recorded Breaks in Airline Passengers 08/02/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, the number of passengers carried by air in January last 12 the highest increase in the year was realized, stating, "14 million 758 thousand passengers in January was served." said. Arslan announced the number of airlines, passengers and cargoes for the month of January. Accordingly, the number of aircrafts landing and take-off at airports in January, according to the same month last year, 16,2 70 510 increase in the number of domestic flights, which expresses Arslan, 11,8 38 60 13,4 increase in the international lines, said that the output. Arslan emphasized that there was an increase of XNUMX in the overflight traffic last month.
- Passenger Record in the First Six Months at Atatürk Airport 25/07/2018 The number of passengers at Istanbul's airports; In the first 2018 monthly period of 6, 5 million 501 thousand 93 increased compared to the same period last year. Atatürk Airport has set a record with 32 million 558 thousand 271 passengers. 2018 million 6 thousand 32 passengers were served at Atatürk Airport during the first 558 of 271. Turkey's Ataturk Airport, the largest by the number of passengers, including domestic and international flights, a total of a thousand 16 260 256 million Sabiha Gokcen Airport, with passenger numbers were followed. The total number of passengers hosted at two airports in Istanbul is İstanbul
- Akçaray's New Record 1 Million Passengers 05/11/2018 It has been provided by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality for transportation to Kocaeli. operated by Akçaray, continues to break records. 1 Since the date of August 2017 Akçaray continued its service in İzmit, adding a new one to its records and 1 carried a total of 1 Million passengers per month. Akçaray tram line carrying more than half of Kocaeli, which has a population of 1 million 883 bin 270 with its last record, showed once more that it won the love of the people. GUEST ORIENTED SERVICE Akçaray tram line; Daily, weekly, and finally the monthly 1 Million passengers with a new record was able to add another. Weekdays…
- Bursa Breaks Passenger Record in Public Transport 11/01/2019 In the last year by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, smart junction applications, additional strip works and consecutive price cuts in rail transportation brought interest to public transportation According to the news of Tuna Çam; With 21.9 million passengers last month, all-time record in public transportation has been broken, while the number of passengers transported between October 2017 and October 2018 has reached 230 million. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş started to take action at the 3 Kasım 2017, where he started to work in Büyükşehir. Within the scope of studies Çalış
- Passenger Record on Driverless Metro Line! 22/02/2019 Turkey's first driverless metro is featuring Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Metro, February 20 2019 Wednesday broke the record of all the days 196.302 total carrying passengers. Xnumx of Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line. With the commissioning of the stage, the increase in the number of passengers of the line is also observed with the choice of the subway in the region. On the opening day of the second stage, 2 passenger 334 passenger 179 612 20 2019 9,29 196 302 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Marmaray, ...