Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. Bursa Teleferik, which is the longest cable car line in the world with 140 kilometers with 500 passenger carrying capacity of one thousand 9 per hour with XNUMX cabin, reorganized the working hours after being taken into winter maintenance last week.
Bursa Teleferik AS said in a statement, "Bursa Teleferik work hours have been updated," saying the opening time 11.30, the closing 19.00 said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ropeway Working Hours Changed in Uludag 15/06/2018 Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. Bursa Teleferik, which is the longest cable car line in the world with 140 kilometers and 500 passenger carrying capacity with thousand 9 passengers per hour, has reorganized its working hours. Bursa Teleferik AS said in a statement, "Bursa Cable Car operating hours 14.06.2018 09.00 21.00 updated on Thursday morning," the statement said.
- Ropeway Working Hours Changed in Denizli 13/12/2018 Cable car in the center of Denizli in the winter, a beautiful snow cover in the summer months, another beauty, the day of its establishment in the winter days in the Bağbaşı Yaylası'nın snow enthusiast citizens began to go up to the cable car. Denizli Teleferik line said in the web site of Denizli Teleferik opening hours were changed. According to the statement, Denizli Teleferik opening and closing hours are updated as follows. Weekdays: 10: 00: 19: 00: 09: 00: 20: 00: 10: 00: 23: 00 09: 00
- Weekend working hours changed on cable car at Uludağ 16/11/2016 Weekend in Uludağ ski lifts operating hours have changed: one of Turkey's most important winter and nature tourism centers, opening hours of the cable car line providing Uludag output has been revised Bursa Cableway Inc., serving with 176 cabin hour ride 500 passenger carrying capacity, 9 kilometers announced that the cable car line, 10.00-17.00 weekdays, 09.00-18.00 hours between the weekend service will be provided. Busa Teleferik Inc. said in a statement via social media, Hello, as we announced on our social media channels and our website, as of November To provide safer and better service to our valuable guests for Bursa Teleferik ele
- Kahramanmaras City Bus Working Hours Changed 22/03/2018 The working hours of the municipal buses operating under the body of Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality were revised. Municipality buses operating under the Department of Transportation Services of the Municipality of Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality were re-arranged on weekdays, in the evening and on Sundays as follows: Weekdays (Monday-Saturday) Weekdays (Monday-Saturday) Buses Running
- Denizli Cable Car Scheduling Times Changed 09/07/2019 Denizli Cableway opened the summer season. The cable car line between the Urban Forest and the Bağbaşı Plateau opened by the Denizli Metropolitan Municipality was re-arranged with the warming of the weather. Weekday and weekend working hours of the lift have changed. Citizens, especially at the weekend showed great interest in the cable car, the new arrangement within the week starts in the morning 10.00'da, 22.00'de night will end. On weekends, flights will be between 09.00-22.00 hours. The last movement of the service from Bağbaşı Plateau was determined as 20.30.