Within the scope of Kent Square-Terminal (T2 Line) rail system line which was invested by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality; 5 and 6 station of Istanbul Street east side pedestrian overpass steel installation work will be done.
İstanbul Street Bursa-İstanbul entrance direction 08 On Thursday, 23: 30 and 09 November 2018 will be closed on Friday between 06: 00 and traffic will be provided by alternative routes. Drivers are required to comply with the speed limits in the city and to have a controlled course, to be careful and sensitive in the working routes, to comply with traffic signs and markers, and to prefer alternative routes indicated by information signs.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Traffic arrangement on Istanbul Street in Bursa 22/03/2017 Traffic arrangement in Istanbul Street in Bursa: City square - Due to the installation of the Küçükbalıklı Bridge bridge between the period of 22 and 24 between 22.00 and 06.00 times, it will be closed to the city center in the direction of city center. Kent Square-Terminal (T2 Line) Rail system line construction work is carried out on the route between the K2 Bridge prefabricated beam installation work on the route between 22 - 24 March 2017 dates 22: 00-06: 00 hours, Istanbul Street; It will be completely closed to vehicle traffic in the direction of the city center from the separation of the Peripheral Road. Drivers alternatif
- Traffic arrangement on Istanbul Street in Bursa! 13/07/2017 Traffic on Istanbul Street in Bursa! : Since the construction of the railway system will be started at Tofaş Junction, within the scope of Kent Meydanı - Terminal Rail System Line construction works, 17 will be closed to vehicle traffic at Tofaş Junction starting from July Monday. Vehicle drivers coming to Bursa city center from Istanbul will use the BUTTİM Bridge Interchange as an alternative return route, and the drivers who drive from Bursa city center to Istanbul will be able to use the Demirtaş Köprülü Junction as an alternative return route. The drivers are to comply with the Urban Speed Limits and to be controlled, to be careful and sensitive in the routes of the study, to comply with traffic signs and markers Hız
- Traffic Arrangement on Çekirge Street Tomorrow 09/10/2012 BURSA - Osmangazi District Çekirge District Çekirge District Hamam Street, 9 October Tuesday (YARIN) and 10 will be closed to vehicles on Wednesday. According to the statement made by the Directorate of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality, in line with the decision of the UKOME Board on 30 / 05 / 2012 and 279; Osmangazi district, due to excavations in Grasshopper Bath Street used in the Grasshopper Square descent direction from Uludag Road in Grasshopper neighborhood, 9 October, Tuesday (TOMORROW) and the 10 Wednesday, October date was specified to turn off the car for traffic 2 days. Traffic during the studies, as alternative route 1 from the Military Hospital junction. Canal Street Kanal
- New Traffic Regulation in Altıparmak Street | T1 Tram Line 02/11/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, the modern transportation of the city center to bring together the Sculpture - Garage T1 Tram Line construction work continues with the Altiparmak Street. The Metropolitan Municipality, which carries the comfortable transportation in Bursa to the city center, continues the works of the Statue - Garage T1 Tram Line. According to the announcement made by the Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality; The transportation of the T1 tramway works carried out by BURULAŞ, the transportation company of the Metropolitan Municipality of 4. The stage continues at Altıparmak Street. Due to the construction works on the right side of the road in the west direction of the road, which continues in the section between Altiparmak Avenue and the junction of Stadium and Forklift inde
- Traffic to Istanbul Street Tram Arrangement 16/03/2018 According to the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department; Within the scope of Kent Square-Terminal (T2 Line) Tramway Construction Works, overpass installation works will be carried out at the station 8 in the fair area. For this reason, 16 will be closed to traffic between Istanbul 17 and 23.00 at the night of March, Friday (BUGÜN) and 05.00 March Saturday, and traffic flow will be provided from alternative routes. Drivers are required to comply with urban speed limits and to have a controlled course, to be careful and sensitive in the routes of study, to comply with traffic signs and markers and to prefer alternative routes indicated by information signs.
- Bursa Tramway line will be extended to Siteler by Tayyareci Mehmet Ali Street and Selçukbey Street route 19/07/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Tramway Project Bursa Tramway line will be extended to Siteler by Tayyareci Mehmet Ali Caddesi and Selcukbey Caddesi route. studies are ongoing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Bursa Metropolitan Municipality approved the changes in the upper scale zoning plan for the new investment in the Assembly Meeting. The officials we interviewed on the issue stated that the projects to be prepared will be submitted to the approval of the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) in the first place. The project will also be submitted to the Ministry of Development and the Undersecretariat of Treasury.
- Traffic Flow Regulation in Salim Dervişoğlu Street 20/07/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is making changes in road expansion and traffic flow directions for reducing city traffic and becoming more streamlined. In this context, the end of the work on the extension of the Kumla Dere Bridge on the Ömer Türkçakal Boulevard on the Salim Dervişoğlu Street is coming to an end. Within the framework of the works, changes in traffic flow directions will be made in the region with the end of the production. New traffic flow directions will be operational within a week. NEW JUNCTION IS PROVIDED FOR USE Within the scope of the changes that will take place, the location of the junction of Ömer Türkçakal Boulevard - Adalet Bridge - Salim Dervişoğlu Street is taken to Hasan Gemici Gymnasium - Toptancılar Sitesi area. 42 Homes - X
- New Traffic Arrangement at Bostanli Bridge 17/06/2018 Within the scope of the tram project of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, the second phase of the renovation of the remaining bridges on Bostanlı and Meles Creek is renewed. The work at Bostanlı will begin in June at 19. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Karsiyaka Tramway on the route of the Bostanli Bridge Bridge was renewed on the side of the land. In line with the UKOME decision to renew the sea side of the bridge, the Bostanlı Bridge part of Hasan Ali Yücel Boulevard will be displaced towards the land side with the 2 strip going 2 strip turn during the construction period. Studies in the region will begin from June to 19. Completion of the works before the rainy season, Hasan Ali Yücel Boulevard Çalış
- Tram Enthusiasm in Bursa ... First Step Tram Street Cafes on Cumhuriyet Street 29/05/2011 Mayor Recep Altepe, the first step in the planning of the city center on Republic Street. Although ol Sculpture-City Square- Stadium-Altiparmak -Heykel tramway after this step would have been more comfortable, perhaps, but the pedestrian zone of Cumhuriyet Street is primarily important for the tradition of the bazaar. Here, ere the tram that runs between Pirinçhan and Gökdere will add a different atmosphere. We repeat every issue. It is not the trams in Bursa, it is emphasized the nostalgicity of the tram because of the old age of the wagons. In that respect, you should not get caught up in the nostalgic tram statement. As a matter of fact, gul As far as we have seen, the new concept of the metropolitan street is built on the tram. Because… Outside the tram that started yesterday, Çünkü
- Traffic Arrangement at Bursa City Square 10/04/2017 Bursa City Square Traffic Arrangement: City Square -Terminal Rail system construction on the route (K4) Bridge prefabricated beam installation work will be done, between 10-12 April 2017, 22.00-06.00 at night between the City Square junction Ankara-Izmir sub-way it will be completely closed to traffic. Drivers will be able to use Kent Meydanı junction side roads as an alternative route. Drivers are required to comply with urban speed limits and to have a controlled journey, to be careful and sensitive in the routes of study, to comply with traffic signs and markers, and to prefer alternative routes indicated by information signs.