Within the scope of the Transportation Emergency Action Plan, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which solved the nodes in all intersections where the traffic came to the point of collapse, breathed the regional traffic with the smart junction model it applied at the High Specialization Junction.
Bursa City's 2035 year of the Traffic Master Plan continues to work uninterruptedly on the other hand, on the other hand about one year ago, the Emergency Action Plan, which is taken into action in a decisive step to progress. Traffic lights are shortened by waiting times and at the same time more than one vehicle with the opportunity to switch to smart junction models in the city center traffic was noticeable relief. In line with the Emergency Action Plan, Esentepe, Otosansit, Tuna Street FSM Boulevard, Beşevler, Emek Besaş, Çalı Hafize Hatun Mosque, İnegöl Shopping Center, Orhaneli, Police School, İnegöl Municipality Front, Gökdere, Mihraplı-Akpınar, Gürsu, İnegöl Courthouse and İnegöl Bedresu intersections. Completed. High Interchange Junction was added as the last ring to the crossroads. Professor Tezok is at the intersection of 11 September and Ankara Yolu Streets and therefore the traffic is coming to a standstill, especially in the morning and evening, and the arrangement at the High Specialized Junction has been completed.
Nice distance floor
Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktaş examined the works completed at the High Interchange Junction. President Akay Hakan Bebek Deputy General Secretary Mohammed Gazali Sen and Getting Information about the latest situation at the junction, President Aktas, taking into account the financial situation with smart touches they have made a significant progress in the improvement studies emphasized. Stating that they received positive returns from citizens, President Aktaş said, ağı The High Specialization Junction was important because of the density at the east entrance of the city. There are some innovations in the master plan to this point, but since it is a building-intensive region, we cannot extend some branches. However, we took the necessary steps to accelerate the navigation. The area where the High Specialized Junction is located is an area of 3 thousand square meters. Within the scope of the studies Tezok, 11 September and Ankara Yolu Streets connections were relieved Tez.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- The Name Of The High Specialization Hospital Stop Is Changing In Bursa Metro 22/02/2019 Erol Yildirim comments made yesterday is below the social media sharing of the event reads, Bursaray destroyed the former Training and Research Hospital had demanded to change the name of the stop. We also forwarded the demand to BURULAŞ General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar immediately. Çapar, formerly known as Faculty Training and Research Hospital will meet today the names of the stops Metropolitan District Council '152 Houses station has reported that it will be replaced. So, our readers have expressed that former High Specialized Training and Research Hospital and moved to a new building that was destroyed reminding passengers who do not know that he could remain in a difficult situation in the Bursaray. BURULAŞ is aware of this, BUR
- Ankara Road will be breathed on Bursa Traffic with New Bridges to be constructed within the scope of Rail System East Stage. 12/02/2012 The Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa is rebuilding the bridges built on the Hacıvat, Balıklı and Deliçay streams on the Ankara Highway and rebuilt the 50 years ago. Mayor Recep Altepe examined the demolition work on the Hacıvat River Bridge, the oldest bridge on the Ankara Highway. To be a more accessible city of Bursa, especially in the rail system, indicating that the work of all areas of the rapidly running President Altepe, BursaRay east of Ankara as part of the road to be renewed the work of the destruction of the 3 bridge also said that the work. 1 kö
- Erkan AYAN, Secretary General of East Marmara Development Agency said, 'Rail Systems Specialized OSB can be established in Sakarya Doğu. 23/03/2012 East Marmara Development Agency (BRAND) Secretary General Erkan AYAN, Turkey Transport and Communication Strategy "street tram, subway, light rail, monorail, high-speed train set, tunneling technology with increased state aid for entrepreneurs to develop magnetic train technology at least% 50 stated that it was aimed to bring domestic content necessity, design and product development, increase of domestic parts ratio, design-development in new projects-prototype-mold, and all stages of production before the production. When the existing rail system projections of both the government and the local governments are evaluated, the 2023-70 billion TL is expected to be spent by the public until 100. And that's Bun
- KOMATEK 2013 13. International Business and Construction Machinery, Technology and Equipments Trade Fair 01/07/2012 KOMATEK 18 22 will be held in 2013-2013 September 13 in Ankara. International Business and Construction Machinery, Technology and Equipment Trade Fair Exhibition including other KOMATEK be repeated within two years, beginning with a SATA - İMDER Support Agreement was signed on 27-02-2012. the focus of the agreement "will Held in one of the World's Biggest Trade 3 Turkey" has created the slogan. Binding solutions have been introduced to the infrastructure deficiencies, which are the most important issue determined in the previous fairs, and SADA has promised significant commitments. First of all, the field allocations to be made through the current project are planned to be made in the field of expansion and improvements or alan
- 'İskenderun İhtisas Logistics Organized Industrial Zone' is being established 27/01/2012 The Logistics Master Plan Introduction Meeting was held at the Hatay Governor Tayfur Sökmen Meeting Hall with the participation of the Minister of Justice Sadullah Ergin. Hatay Governor M.Celalettin Lekesiz, AK Party Hatay deputies Orhan Karasayar, Mehmet Onturk, Haci Bayram Turkoglu, Adem Yesildag, CHP Hatay Deputies Refik Eryilmaz, Hasan Akgol, M. Ali Ediboglu, Iskenderun Governor Ali Ihsan Su, Antakya Mayor Assoc. Dr. Lütfü Savaş, Vice Rector of Mustafa Kemal University Dr. Ali Koç, Chairman of the Provincial Assembly Mehmet Gülen, Secretary General of the Special Provincial Administration Muhittin Şahin and Secretary General of DOĞAKA Erdoğan Serdengeçti, Antakya and İskenderun Chamber of Industry Ali
- 3. International Highways, Bridges and Tunnels Specialized Fair has been opened 06/10/2018 Under the leadership of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, General Directorate of Highways and International Roads Federation organized with technical support 3. International Highways, Bridges and Tunnels Specialized Fair has been opened in Istanbul Congress Center. The opening of the fair attended by a large number of domestic and foreign companies, General Manager Abdulkadir URALOGLU made. URALOĞLU emphasized that all the mega projects completed and continued are very important in terms of showing the point where the road transportation sector came from, and emphasized the importance of fairs and similar publicity organizations in terms of demonstrating our prestigious prestige in the international arena with our big projects and investments. Launched at the end of 2002 X
- Zigana Tunnel to breathe the Black Sea 04/11/2014 Zigana Tunnel will breathe to the Black Sea: 12,9 will be auctioned in November for the construction of the 10 kilometer-long tunnel, which is planned to be built on the Zigana Pass, which is the fearful dream of the drivers and connects the Eastern Black Sea to the Middle East. - Mayor of Gumushane "10 November, for us, is a milestone. tunnel which will be held in Zigana'da, Turkey will be one of the longest tunnel. this tunnel due to be provided the opportunity to become easier to transport and making safer ride 'Eastern Black Sea, Middle East' 12,9 will be awarded in November for the 10-kilometer Zigana Tunnel, which is planned to be built on the historic Silk Road route.
- Halic Metro Bridge to breathe traffic 28/08/2013 Halic Metro Bridge will breathe traffic: the Golden Horn Metro Bridge has reached the end. When the bridge is completed at full speed, 1 will serve a million passengers per day. The last parts of the bridge were also finished, and the 29 is expected to be cultivated in October. Halic Metro Bridge, which is planned to be one of the most important transportation roads of Istanbul, is nearing the end. Together with Marmaray, 29 added the last pieces of the bridge planned to be opened in October, and its feet were finished. Designed to be one of the most important connection points of the public transport network in Istanbul, the Golden Horn Metro Bridge will serve 1 million passengers per day. Halic olan
- Yüksel: Şentepe-Yenimahalle Cable Car Line to Breathe the Region 26/09/2013 Yüksel: Şentepe-Yenimahalle Ropeway Line Breath to the Region: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Coordinator and Ak Parti Yenimahalle District Deputy Chairman Mustafa Yüksel told Yenimahalle about their services. 5 Yenimahalle for years, who can not get any service deserved, party organization and metropolitan municipality as they say almost flipped Mustafa Yuksel, the municipality of Yenimahalle no need to give the residents of the district, said that the smooth and timely. Asphalt is not thrown streets, all the sidewalks of the district have been overhauled, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality President Melih Gokcek Yenimahalle mobilizing themselves indicating that Yüksel, in a very short time with all the neighborhood muhtar ık
- Istanbul's new commuter traffic will breathe 14/12/2013 Istanbul's new suburban lines will breathe traffic: Gebze, which includes the Marmaray Project, carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments.Halkalı With the completion of the 76 kilometer rail line between the two lines, the distance between the two lines will fall from 185 to 105 minutes. Gebze-Halkalı After the opening of the 76 kilometer Marmaray on the 13,6 kilometer railway line, the remaining 63 kilometer railway line continues to be put into service. 43,8 kilometer from Gebze on the Asian side and Kazlıçeşme on the European side HalkalıA total of 19,2 kilometers in length, including 63 kilometers, and the existing stations were removed. Same…
- Istanbul Havaray Project will breathe traffic 06/08/2014 Istanbul Havaray Project will breathe traffic: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's new project Havaray will be able to relax. 47.8 can be transported to 10 thousand passengers per day even on 200 kilometers. A new era begins in public transportation in Istanbul. After the metrobus, metro, tram and cable car, the Havaray Project was also added to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's transportation investments. As a short distance, the 10 is thought to be on the same line, and the system will be on air without affecting existing traffic and routes. The first tender for the study of the Havaray Project will take place next month. The Istanbul Havaray Project, which has created an alternative road by moving the rail system to the air Ray
- Marmaray Breathed 11/04/2016 Marmaray took the breath: Marmaray, which was opened by President Erdoğan at 2013, gave 1 million hours to 50 per year. Turkey's Marmaray mega-projects, was an example to the whole world as well as features. The Justice and Development Party (AK Party) headed the Marmaray and its contributions. The 76.3 billion dollar project, whose total length is 13.6 km, and the length of the railway throat tube is 5.5, was saved from time, space and expense. 425 was prevented from mixing one thousand tons of toxic gas into the atmosphere. 1.2 MILLION PASSENGER ON THE DAY 1 to Istanbul residents according to other means of transportation between two continents 50 million hours a year GÜN
- Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro to Breath Istanbul Traffic 12/11/2016 Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro to Breath Istanbul Traffic: With the increase in public transport facilities in Istanbul, traffic is a bit relaxed. With the completion of the new Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey line, the citizen will have a comfortable breath. 17.5 was completed in the tunnel excavation works of the Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey metro which is planned to carry 70 passengers with a length of 80 and is planned to carry passengers. According to the statement made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality BeledIye Directorate, the tunnel excavations of the Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey subway are planned to start in the end of 2016 and the electromechanical works are planned. The Kabataş-Mecіdіyeköy metro building, which will be connected to this line, continues at full speed. 8 will influence the length lu
- Kabataş Mahmutbey Metro Line to Breath Istanbul Traffic 12/02/2018 Kabatas-Besiktas-Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey metro line is expected to be a solution to the traffic shortage in Istanbul. 2018'S TEST DRIVES WILL BE PERFORMED 80'ye 2018 completed the project at the end of the 3 trial starts. Kabatas - Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro 700 billion 32 million pounds to be spent. This subway project has also brought voice to the world. 2017 145 AEC Excellence Awards competing for the first place in the competition between the 8 project Kabataş - Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro became the first 19. It will include XNUMX station at the metro station. These; Kabataş, Beşiktaş, Yıldız Fulya, Mecidiyeköy, Çağlayan, Kağıthane, Nurtepe, Alibeyköy, Kab
- Historical Ottoman Wheat Market Underground Parking Lot Breathed to Bedesten Region 19/04/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which has undergone the construction of multi-storey car parks at important points in the city center, has offered a comfortable breathing to the Bedesten region with its underground car park, which is about a thousand vehicles served under the scope of the Historical Ottoman Wheat Market project. Regional shopkeepers and citizens thanked the Metropolitan Municipality for parking. The construction of an underground car park in the scope of the Historical Ottoman Wheat Market project, which is under construction by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality, started to serve and the region tradesmen made their faces laugh. Within the scope of the project, the construction of the Historic Ottoman Wheat Market, which will make the region an attraction center in the Bedesten region with its Agricultural Museum, workplaces and cafeterias, is being completed within the scope of the project.
- Tuzla-Çayırova Connection Road, Breathing Transportation 25/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality provides ease of transportation by applying new projects in the regions that have problems in transportation. In this context, the Metropolitan Municipality will make a connection between Çayırova and Tuzla Şifa Neighborhood. The project will provide easy access to the main roads in the western neighborhoods of Şifa District and Çayırova via the new crossing bridge and connection roads. Connected to E-80 Contractor firm of the project was announced before. The road run by Güneş Yol İnşaat and Kar asphalt partnership will be completed in 210 days. The project was planned to be delivered to the contractor firm. The current E-80 UM
- This Bridge Will Breathe 42 Homes 21/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is replacing the last old pedestrian bridge over the D-100. The D-100 city crossing, which has built many pedestrian bridges of various sizes, has ensured the flow of pedestrian traffic in the city center divided by D-100. In this context, a pedestrian bridge is being built in the D-100 42 Evler District. When the new bridge is completed, the old pedestrian bridge will be demolished. It will be used on the construction. By placing the last deck, the bridge floor will become a whole. The work of the bridge continues. Bayramda Real da
- Metros to Breath My Transportation to Istanbul 21/11/2018 Transportation to İstanbul Airport and Sabiha Gökçen Airport by rail system continues rapidly. Transportation of airports will be a great relief when the lines are put into service. The metro line of Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport will be opened in 2020 and the Sabiha Gökçen Airport-Tavşantepe Rail System Metro Line will be opened in 29 October 2019. Pendik Mayor Kenan Sahin, said on the social media platform Twitter Sabiha Gokcen Airport-Tavsantepe Rail System Metro Line will be opened on October 29 2019 said. Şahin shared the following information: kısm Kaynarca-Kurtköy-Sabiha Gökçen line, from Tavşantepe to Sabiha Gökçene, part of our Ministry of Transportation. A very important part of our infrastructure works ı
- New Traffic to Breaths to Denizli 28/03/2019 One of the new investments in the transportation area of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, 30 Meter, was completed and opened to traffic. Yeni Cadde will provide the connection between Izmir Boulevard and 29 October Boulevard and will make traffic of Örnek Street, Ahi Sinan Street and Merkezefendi Street even more streamlined. In Denizli, the New York City Road was opened to traffic, which will make a significant contribution to reducing the traffic density of the Metropolitan Municipality, which puts the investments into service. 2 meters long, 30 meters long and 2 meters long, 40 meters long, 16 meters long.
- Smart Intersections in Manisa Breathe Traffic to Bayram Holiday 12/06/2019 Smart junction system implemented by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in Manisa center and Akhisar has provided significant improvements in traffic intersections. During the 9 daily Ramadan holiday, it was observed that the departures for the feast and the traffic of the return of the feast took place in a very comfortable flow in the regions where smart intersection was used. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, who made the evaluation of smart intersection systems during 9 daily Ramadan Feast, said “Gediz Junction, geometric junction structure and Manisa – İzmir – intersection with intersection structure. Manisa's geçiş
- Bursa traffic breathes if the Rail System can be used efficiently 16/07/2013 If the rail system can be used efficiently Bursa traffic is breathing: To whom in Bursa, "What is the biggest problem of the city?" If you ask, the first answer is clear: Traffic problem. Traffic at certain points in the city, especially at work and work hours return to nightmare. Although the bat-outs in recent years have prevented us from having an even bigger nightmare, it has not been able to be fully medicated. Since Bursa is a historical city, the city center has grown very unplanned and is stuck in a narrow area with its own activity. Since a new city center could not be created, the old city center, ie the Sculpture-Altıparmak-Kent Square and Çekirge şehir
- Bursa-Ankara road will be breathing with renewed bridges 13/02/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which will provide great convenience in the transportation of BursaRay'ın east part of the construction of the construction of the 1960'deki Hacıvat, Balıklı and Deliçay bridges hand in hand. The municipality is breaking down half a century of bridges and making new ones. At the end of the study, which is planned to be completed in a year, the Bursa-Ankara road and the transportation to the east of the city will be relieved. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality continues to work to relieve the transportation of the city. BursaRay, one of the most important projects of Bursa, continues its construction without slowing down. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality President Recep Altepe, the oldest bridge on the way to Ankara Hacıvat Deresi Bridge began the study of the demolition studies on the spot. For Bursa to be a more accessible city Bursa
- The section between Orhaneli Junction and Gül Junction will be opened next week. 17/04/2013 The first stage of the work that was initiated by the Karayolları'nın Izmir Road, between Orhaneli Junction and Rose Junction section will open to traffic next week. Highways 14. Asphalt renewal and road expansion work initiated by the Regional Directorate of Izmir Road in the last days of March is continuing despite the adverse weather conditions. At the first stage of the traffic between the closure of the Orhaneli Junction and Rose Junction will be opened next week between the junction was reported. Highways 14. The officials of the Regional Directorate stated that there is no disruption despite the rain, falt We continue our excavation works even if the rain seems to hamper our asphalt works. Until the night 24.00, there is a continuous study. Gece
- Antalya - Manavgat State Highway Cakirlar Junction - Belek Junction Project Survey and project tender has been concluded 07/08/2014 KGM 13. Antalya - Manavgat State Highway Cakirlar Intersection - Belek Junction Project Survey and project tender has been concluded Highways (KGM) 13. The tender of the Regional Directorate has been concluded with the tender for the Kav Procurement of Surveying and Project Engineering Services for 7 pieces of Interchange at Antalya - Manavgat State Highway, Çakırlar Junction - Belek Junction adet. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the 446.666 lira was determined to be awarded to the bid of 149.000 TL company won the construction company. Authorities, the contract will be signed with the contractor in the coming days noted that the contract. As is known, other companies participating in the tender were: 1. Apron Project 2. Cem Cüneyt Cem
- The road between the intersection of migrants and the crossroads of walnuts has opened 20/01/2015 The road between the crossroads of the migrants and the crossroads of the walnuts was opened: The road that was excavated due to the pits formed in Ereğli District of Zonguldak was opened to traffic after the newly poured asphalt. Due to the potholes formed by the contractor company at the intersection of the pecans from the intersection of the pavements at Ereğli, the locals and the drivers reacted. The asphalt dump of the road, which was completed on January, was completed in 16 days. The road where the last controls were made was reopened. Drivers said the traffic was relieved by the opening of the road.