TCDD 5. The Regional Directorate makes level crossings safe in Batman.
It found that to secure the level crossing over the train tracks and the Republic of Turkey in order to minimize the accident State Railways (TCDD) 's study was initiated by Batman. The excavations were initiated in the Municipality Junction. It was announced that a machine warning system and camera system will be installed.
Source : www.batmansonsoz.net
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Making Public Transportation Safer in Mersin 18/04/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality is preparing to equip all commercial taxi, service vehicles, minibus and bus vehicles with security devices that have the ability to be monitored and watched instantly. All the commercial taxi, minibus and bus transports will be completely secured by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality. Thanks to the application that provides a safe journey, citizens will no longer travel in stress and fear. With the application to be implemented by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, many incidents such as prevention of violence against vehicle drivers, theft and sexual harassment Mersin
- Gazipaşa-Alanya Coastal Road Is Making Safe 17/06/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, in the winter period after heavy rainfall landslides and collapses occurred in the coastal road of Alanya Gazipaşa Aysultan Women's Beach started an intensive work. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Rural Services Department teams, excessive rainfall and harsh winter conditions after the deterioration of the roads has accelerated the maintenance and repair work. Providing transportation to Alanya and Gazipaşa for many years, today, many businesses and homes in the region used by the citizens of Alanya Gazipaşa Coast Road Aysultan Women's Beach is damaged in places due to dent and landslide repaired. FILLING AND EXPANSION Due to the steep and steep terrain the road is constantly deteriorating…
- Tender Announcement: Preparation of underpass and overpass projects for level crossings 20/08/2014 TCDD 5. Regional directorate Preparation of underpass and overpass projects for level crossings SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Administration information 1.1. The Administration; a) Name: Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE b) Address: INÖNÜ NEIGHBORHOOD STATION STATION 1 44080 - MALATYA CENTER / MALATYA c) Phone number: 4222124800 d) Fax number: 4222124816 d) Electronic mail address: email@example.com e) Name and surname of the relevant personnel and Title: Erhan YAZICIOĞLU Civil Engineer Internal Wire: 4151 1.2. The bidders, the tenderers with the above addresses and numbers, the information about the tender iler
- A radical solution to level crossings where fatal accidents occur 16/01/2012 In Manisa province, three people lost their lives in the train accidents in the last two weeks. The Municipality of Manisa will find the solution to the problem by making three lower and three overpasses to the level crossings. Bottom and overpasses will be finished in three months. Governor Halil İbrahim Daşöz, in the last two weeks in the center of the city and three people who died in the accident that caused the death of a train accident in the region. Deputy Mayor Azmi Açıkdil, Police Chief Yunus Çetin and Railway officials also participated in the review of Governor Daşöz. Governor Daşöz, who made a statement after the examination, said,
- Procurement Notice: Custody Services for Protected Level Crossings 20/09/2017 TCDD Company 5 District Directorate Will Receive Custody Services for Protected Level Crossings TENDER SUBJECT OF TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO BIDS Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 5 District Directorate b) Address: TCDD 5. Department of Material Management Goods and Service Procurement Tender Commission Office Gazi Mah. Medeniyet Cad. No: 10 / 2 Yesilyurt- Malatya c) Phone number: (0 422) 2124800 / 4118 d) Fax number: (0422) 2124816 e) Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel / Title: Railway Maintenance Service Manager Saint Üzümcü -Tekniker Tel: 4041 1.2. Tenderers, the above information about the tender, iler
- Adnan Ekinci: "Level crossings are not the responsibility of TCDD" 13/01/2012 Adnan Ekinci, Adviser of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that it is not the responsibility of TCDD to take the regulations and safety measures at the level crossings. He stated that the accidents at the level crossings are sticking to the structure of TCDD as a malignant urine. Ekinci spoke at the opening of the "Improvement of International Level Crossings" workshop at the Double Tree Hotel in Moda under the leadership of TCDD. "The railway is the main road at the intersection of the highway, the village road and the like. It reminded the decision of the new road to which the new road is connected, to make the lower and overpass and to take other safety measures." Ekinci, ...
- Level Crossings Closed in Salihli 15/05/2012 In the district of Salihli, it is stated that automatic barrier gateways will be closed due to railway line renovations which will take 4 days. In a written statement from State Railways, it is reported that the 4 automatic barriers in Salihli will be closed to vehicle traffic due to working in the railways. The barriers on Menderes Street will be closed on 15 and 16 May 08.00-17.00, Barrier on Acısu Street (Stadium) 16-08.00 and Kurudere Street barriers will be closed on 17.00 and 17 May 18-08.00 between May and May. was expressed. -There is a final stage in the renovation of line roads - Manisa-Alaşehir within the scope of the State Railways accelerated train project -T
- World Level Crossings Public Awareness Day 07/06/2012 TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, last 10 years said they create awareness about level crossings, "thanks to the studies and awareness of the level of accidents occurring in the level crossing rate 78 reduction. Our ideal goal is zero accident," he said. Karaman, AA said in a statement correspondent, International World Railways announced by The Union and its member countries accepted by the "World Level Crossing People's Awareness Day" in that they had received in Turkey's active. TCDD, working with local stakeholders, non-governmental organizations, universities and security units, stated that TCDD had raised awareness about the level crossings in the last 10 year.
- Level crossings gain new standards 12/02/2012 Level crossings are reaching new standards: The commission, which continues its work for level crossing accidents, came together with the authorities of the General Directorate of Highways. Traffic markings and other standards at level crossings were redefined. In the works carried out under the chairmanship of Adnan Ekinci, Consultant of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, traffic signs and means of passage of vehicles at level crossings were reviewed. It was agreed that the current system was not sufficiently stimulating on the drivers. Prior to the restructuring of level crossings, a risk analysis covering all passages was made and it was decided to determine the priorities.
- Level Crossings Between Mersin-Adana Are Closed 10/07/2014 Level Crossings Passing Between Mersin-Adana: Mersin Province Coordination Board 2014 3 meeting was held. During the meeting, while the modernization, electricity and signalization studies of the railway between Adana and Mersin were continued, the 32 level crossing, which caused unwanted accidents and disasters, would be closed and the bottom or overpass would be given. During the meeting, it was planned that the Yenice Logistics Center, which will be the most comprehensive logistics center of the South with its 430 acreage land, is planned to be completed in June. the pedestrian overpass is completed, Adana-Mersin de