Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, 10-11 November 2018 dates, Ankara-Sivas and Ankara-Izmir YHT surveys found.
Deputy Minister Enver İskurt and General Director of TCDD İsa ApaydınMinister Turhan, firstly, Yerköy construction site of Ankara-Sivas YHT line went to TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydınreceived information about the progress of the project.
After the briefing, Turhan took the locomotive and visited the railway line.
Deputy Minister Enver İskurt and General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan, who also carried out investigations on Izmir YHT line, received information about the project in Emirdag construction site.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Minister Turhan Founded in Ankara-Sivas YHT Line 05/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Project, the Presidential Cabinet of the 100 daily performance program, stating that, "Ankara-Sivas YHT Project, by completing the infrastructure and superstructure works by the end of this year in the year 2019 "It is an important high-speed transportation project that we will start to test trials and then put into service after receiving the competence." said. Turhan said that they had visited the route starting from Ankara Kayaş and learned from responsible people. The project was included in the government's 100 daily action plan announced by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan yesterday. Turhan,…
- Minister Turhan, Ankara-Sivas YHT for the 'Grace will not be' gave the Gospel 12/11/2018 The Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train project, which Sivasl waited for with curiosity, approached the end. Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, stated that the project work is going on and gave 'good day will not happen'. 2 HOURS IN ANKARA In the next year, the 245-kilometer area of the high-speed train line, which will be put into service, will be completed within the determined period. The project will reduce the Ankara-Sivas to 2 hours. Minister Turhan has announced that the Ankara-Sivas YHT Line will not be interrupted. It is expected to alleviate negativities such as employment and immigration in our province including transportation ulaşım
- Minister Turhan: "We are nearing the end of Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project" 09/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, TRANSIST 11. In his speech at the Istanbul Transport Congress and Fair, Ankara-Sivas high-speed train project is nearing the end. "Turhan, in parallel with the developments in information technologies, they benefit from smart transportation systems, smart transportation systems, traffic from the main axes to the entire country, starting with the spread of Turhan emphasized that they are aiming to create an integrated structure under the main center, and that they have done maintenance and renewal of the existing railway network, the last 15 has made a thousand 983 kilometers railway a year, and it is still working on the construction of 4 thousand 15 kilometers railway.
- Minister Turhan YHT Answer 13/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, CHP Kütahya Deputy Ali Fazıl Kasap, 8 On October 2018 TCDD General Directorate of projects will take place between the Kütahya, Eskişehir, Afyonkarahisar High-Speed Train (YHT) line project on the stage of the The question was answered. Turhan, Afyonkarahisar, Antalya, Burdur, Eskisehir, Isparta and Kütahya, including the feasibility study of the project is completed, the other studies are still continuing, he said. Ministry, "The feasibility study of Kütahya, Eskişehir, Afyonkarahisar High Speed Train (YHT) Project has been completed and studies and studies with EIA studies have been continuing and after the expropriation works have been completed Bakanlık
- Minister Turhan: Yak The number of passengers transported by YHT approached the 44 Million Bakan 19/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, High Speed Train (YHT) passenger number is approaching the 44 million, stating, "Ankara-Sivas Fast Train Project near the end." said. 134, held in Istanbul under the title of "New Vision in Culture and Tourism". Bab-i Ali Turhan Speaking at the meeting, referring to the activities carried out last year 16 the transportation and communication, Turkey is competing with the world in the field of transport and communications told us that they bring into a country. Yakın We have made railroad construction a national policy. Et 16 said that they have equipped the country with new ways from year to year, making railroad construction a national policy, and that they are close to the country both at home and abroad.
- Minister Turhan, YHT Accident Report Found 13/12/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, the high-speed train (YHT) in Ankara head-on collision of the accident as a result of collision, "Total 9 citizens lost their lives as a result of this accident." said. YHT, which made the Ankara-Konya route, collided with the guide locomotive near Marşandiz Station in Yenimahalle. After the incident, Minister Turhan, went to the scene of the accident site investigation. The crisis desk for the accident was created by the Ministry officials. 3 delegation was sent to the scene by the Accident Investigation and Review Board. Turhan, giving information about the shape of the accident, "Time 06.30 Ankara Train Station moving from the 06.36 waters Yenimahalle"
- Minister Turhan Examined Konya YHT Station and Logistics Center 21/02/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Konya Logistics Center and High-Speed Train (YHT) has made observations in the construction of the Station. Minister Turhan, for some visits and investigations came first in the city, Konya High Speed Railway construction examined the construction. When the construction is completed, Turhan also informed the authorities about the construction of the garage, which is planned to serve as a life center, and urged that the works be accelerated and meticulously executed. Minister Turhan, later visited Konya (Kayacik) Logistics Center. Turhan, who received information about the construction works of the authorities, will be established on the 1 million square meter area near the Organized Industrial Zone iler
- Minister Arslan: "We want to finish Ankara-Sivas YHT Line at the end of 2018 Year" 30/12/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 29 December 2017 evaluated the 2017 activities of the Ministry and announced the 2018 targets at a press conference held at Türk Telekom Facilities in Ahlatlıbel, Ankara on Friday. ”LARGEST RAIL RAILS IN THE INVESTMENT BUDGET lan Minister Arslan, in his speech after breakfast, made important statements on the agenda and the transportation sector. Emphasizing the importance of investments in railways in the last 15 year in our country, Arslan said u We really care about the railways. We invested in the 8 billion 400 million railways. The highest increase in the investment budget for the coming year will be on the railways. 14 is a luk
- Arslan, 2018's 2. We will connect Ankara-Sivas YHT to Ankara-Istanbul YHT 08/08/2016 Arslan, 2018's 2. In the second half of 2018, we planned to connect Ankara-Sivas YHT to Ankara-Istanbul YHT. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Ankara-Sivas High-Speed Train (YHT) project in the infrastructure work in the 70 rate so far a progression of the definition of the project between Yerköy-Sivas electromechanical systems and superstructure of the superstructure tender will be held in October 6. Ahmet Arslan, who stated that HRCs serve as a model in this area, said:
- Minister Turhan: "Investigation on Train Accident in Ankara Continues" 07/02/2019 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan participated in the press conference held at the Information Technologies Authority (ICTA) for the ili 2018 year evaluation and 2019 year targets ili of the Ministry. he had no chance of being employed. Turhan pointed out that there is no signaling infrastructure in this section, and that conventional systems are used here. Turhan noted that there are now 45s in signaling systems in railway systems. Turhan stated that the term sonunda signal is indispensable uz is identified with him and added, demiryolu Not necessary, we run the 6 one thousand kilometer railway line without signaling. When the signalization process is finished at the end of this month Tur