In Ankara, the record for rail transport was broken. The number of passengers using the subway as a means of public transport has exceeded the 10 million threshold for the first time in October.
Ankara, the citizens prefer fast, reliable and comfortable because of the metro, public transport to cover most of the load.
Every day tens of thousands of people use the metro from 06.00 to 01.00 at night.
Metro record in Ankara
In October 10 over a million passengers took the subway.
There are two different metro lines in Ankara: Batıkent and Çayyolu. The starting point is the Red Crescent, which is the heart of the capital.
It is possible to transfer from these subway lines to Keçiören and Törekent metro lines.
Source: Emre Yüncü / TRT Haber
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- SAMULAŞ Breaks Record with the number of passengers 26/11/2018 In Samsun, on Friday, trams of SAMULAŞ and ring and terminal vehicles and express buses broke the record with the number of passengers they carried. Trams providing light rail service in Samsun for approximately 9 years carried the record passenger since the day it was founded on 73 November Friday with the number of passengers of 717 bin 23. On the same day, 100 low-floor buses, express, ring and terminal lines reached a record number in public transportation. 1 THROUGH 73 THREE 717 PERSON 2010 15,7 trams started to serve with the 2016 kilometer Gar-University Rail System line, 12,8 completed in XNUMX N
- Record Increase in the Number of Passengers Using Metro in Istanbul 20/11/2017 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 17 broke a record number of passengers on Friday with the use of metro lines by thousands of citizens. The total number of passengers carried in one day in all metro lines was 2 million 69 thousand 960 people. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality company Metro Istanbul, the number of journeys 3 signed a separate record. While the total number of passengers carried on all lines is 2 million 69 thousand 960 people, 1 bin 495 people and M739 Kadıköy-Davşepe Metro Line 4 Bin 355 passengers were served in M673 Yenikapı - Airport / Kirazlı Metro Line. Construction continues and shortly after atı
- Arslan: "The number of passengers reached record level in the airline network" 10/01/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, Parliamentary General Assembly resigned from the parliamentary questions. Arslan, "the number of passengers in the domestic network, the total number of passengers on the domestic network, 193 million 300 reached a record level of over thousand thousand." said. Minister Ahmet Arslan, important investments in the air transport has been signed, every 100 kilometers to reach an airport open to civilian access to the construction work is continuing, he said. Arslan also stated that there were also those who lost money among the operating airports and pointed out that profitable airports were supporting the damages. The airline network is a whole Hav
- Boztepe Ropeway Carries 1,8 Million Passengers in Ordu 24/11/2013 Boztepe Cable Car in Ordu 1,8 Recorded a Million Passenger Record: The ropeway, which was built to facilitate access to Boztepe in Ordu, broke a record by carrying about 1,8 million passengers from the day it was operational. 530 2.5 years ago to facilitate access to the city center in 1.8 meters in Ordu, 2.5 broke the record by carrying about 530 million passengers since its inception. Great contribution to the development of the city Seyit Torun with the CHP in the Army Mayor 2 350 21 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX years ago to facilitate access to the city center to facilitate access to the XNUMX with the cable car ropeway to contribute to the development of the city İŞ
- Army Ropeway 1,8 Releases Million Passenger Record 24/11/2013 Army Ropeways 1,8 Recorded Million Passengers: The ropeway, which was built to facilitate access to Boztepe in Ordu, broke a record by carrying about 1,8 million passengers from the day it was operational. 530 2.5 years ago to facilitate access to the city center in 1.8 meters in Ordu, 2.5 broke the record by carrying about 530 million passengers since its inception. Great contribution to the development of the city Seyit Torun with the CHP in the Army Mayor 2 350 21 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX years ago to facilitate transportation to the city center with the height of the XNUMX ropeway to facilitate access to the cable car Ordu
- Izmir Metro Breaks Passenger Record With 250 Thousand Passengers 17/11/2014 Izmir Metro Breaks Passenger Record with 250 Thousand Boarding Pass: İzmir Metro A.Ş. General Manager Sonmez Flame, in October in Izmir 8 million 250 thousand people were using the subway, said: "Metro reached the highest number of passengers all time," he said. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir, "Urban Sustainable Urban Transportation" seminar held between the Mediterranean cities, the 2000 11 20 XNUMX kilometers in kilometers of the metro line reached the XNUMX reached today. With the opening of new stations, the introduction of the transmission system and the provision of İZBAN connections, the number of those who use the metro has been continuously increasing.
- Eurostar's passenger numbers reached record level despite strikes 23/07/2015 Eurostar's number of passengers reached a record high despite strikes: the high-speed train network under the English Channel Eurostar's number of passengers reached a record level despite the recent strikes. Eurostar's high-speed train network, which passes under the English Channel and provides transportation between London and other major European cities, such as Paris and Brussels, has reached a record high despite the shortcomings caused by recent strikes. The company announced 2 million 800 thousand passengers from April to June. Eurostar stated that this was the highest in the quarter, and that sales increased during the period üç
- 4 in Marmaray Number of Passengers per Year 30/10/2017 "The project of the century" Marmaray 29 October 2013, approximately 13 kilometer fountain and Kazlıçeşme reminiscent of the service was presented to the Minister of Transport Arslan, "Our Republic's 94. As the transportation family, we are very proud and happy. Because we give the projects worthy of our Republic and our nation one by one. Marmaray'dir one of them, Bun he said. Arslan, Marmaray up to now 226 million passengers with great confidence and comfort between the Asian and European continents in four minutes passed. Citizens, HalkalıArslan stated that they are looking forward to the completion of the Gokze line. We will be able to provide this on our birthday. bunu gün
- Istanbul's Third Airport Breaks Record at Record 22/01/2018 100 of the Republic. Istanbul's third airport, which will be opened to the year before 5, is breaking a record. Airport, Annual 200 million passenger capacity, daily 3 bin 500 landing-departure, completion in 42 per month, 100 thousand square meter living space, 25 parking lot for thousand cars, 42 kilometers luggage system, 143 passenger bridge, 73 billion pounds economic contribution, 225 employing a thousand people 5,5 is the first company in 62 field with its 11 million ton cargo capacity and 2023 kilometers security circle. Turkey, moving step by step to 29 target. Mega projects are leading to the goals. The meeting point of the world opens at 2018 October 80 in Istanbul New Airport. XNUMX ...
- First Timetable Train Breaks Record Date in Railway Transportation 14/09/2013 Recorded Record of History in the First Timetable Train Ball Railway Transportation: TOBB President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu said, ic We have delivered the products produced by the Anatolian industrialists with the sweat of 4 to Germany for a record period of time İlk. The first timetable train of the Büyük Anadolu Lojistik Organizasyonlar A.Ş., which carries the products of the Anatolian industrialist to Europe, has started its service with a historical record. 8 BALO's first scheduled train departed from Manisa in September 4 reached Germany in the day. TOBB President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu stated that they realized a first in the history of railways, “In fact, it was impossible for a train departing from Manisa to arrive in Munich on 5 days. Manisa isa