Istanbul Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line works at full speed. The first stage of the metro line will be in 2019 and the second stage will be opened in 2021.
Gayrettepe - Istanbul Airport Metro Line, which is among the projects that will bring comfort and convenience to the citizens in transportation, continues its work without slowing down.
The first stage of the metro line will connect the Istanbul Airport to the city center and the second stage will be opened in 2019. Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro line will pass through Eyüpsultan, Kağıthane, Küçükçekmece, Şişli, Arnavutköy and Başakşehir districts.
Which lines will be integrated with Gayrettepe-İstanbul Airport Metro Line?
Gayrettepe - Istanbul Airport Metro Line, Yenikapı - Hacıosman Metro Line, Gayrettepe, High Speed Train Airport, Sultangazi - Arnavutköy Line, Arnavutköy, Kirazlı - Metrokent - Kayaşehir Metro Line, Kayaşehir, Bakırköy - Kirazlı - Olimpiyatköy Metro Line with Olympic Line, Kayaşehir - Başakşehir -Olimpiyatköy Tramway in Olimpiyatköy, Kirazlı - Halkalı With Metro Line Halkalıwith the Marmaray Project Halkalıwill be integrated in.
Studies started in Gayrettepe
The Gayrettepe construction site area of the Istanbul Airport Metro Line was installed at the location used as the car park in front of TAT Towers and was surrounded. Work has started for the stop.
Single line 40 kilometers, opening a total of approximately 80 mile length tunnels. Approximately the 65 mileage is CPC and the remaining 15 is excavated in the classical way. 7 pieces are currently being excavated by TBM. 3 CPC is in the setup phase. They will start digging too soon.
Gayrettepe - Kemerburgaz - Istanbul Airport Metro Line; Istanbul Airport - Gayrettepe 26 minutes, Gayrettepe - Kemerburgaz 22 minutes, Kemerburgaz - Kagithane Square will go to 47 minutes.
Gayrettepe - Istanbul Airport Metro Line stops
7. New Airport 1
8. New Airport 2
9. New Airport 3
Source : I emlakkulisi.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 2019 Metro Line to Be Installed in 5 in Istanbul 26/11/2018 Metro investments are continuing at full speed in order to eliminate the traffic problem in Istanbul and provide easy access to all places. 2019 is planned to open the 5 metro line. According to this plan; Dudullu - Bostancı Metro Line, Sabiha Gökçen Airport - Tavşantepe Metro Line, Eminönü - Eyüpsultan - Alibeyköy Tram Line and Kabataş - Beşiktaş - Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey Metro Line projects will be implemented. REAL ESTATE PRICING INCREASED In the regions where the metro lines pass, real estate prices also increase. Investors want to get housing from these regions not only for the session but also to rent out. DUDULLU- ...
- Gayrettepe Istanbul Airport Metro Line will be Completed at 2020! 04/04/2019 Turkey's Istanbul Airport starting giant airport transportation, transportation for the duration of construction Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Turhan Minister announced the latest situation on the Metro line. Istanbul's new airport transportation process will start tonight. On the other hand, most of the citizens are curious about the transportation problem. While the air flights started by IMM continue to provide uninterrupted service, Istanbul Airport metro operation continues at a great pace. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, who made statements on the subject, said, "The metro works between Gayrettepe and Istanbul Airport for the transportation of our people to the airport by the metro are going on quickly.
- 3. Airport Rail System Connection Project Gayrettepe Airport line drilling has been completed 31/03/2016 Istanbul 3. Airport Rail System Connection Project Gayrettepe - Airport Line Drilling Works came to the stage of completion, which will be carried out by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM), Istanbul 3. Gayrettepe - Airport line drilling works have been completed. Authorities, 1. for the line that cut the Gayrettepe-Airport line, the 82 part is completed. As the soundings of the remaining part should be made within the Hastal Barracks, the permission of the General Staff is expected. With the necessary permission, drilling works have been done and 1. cutting will be completed. 2 of the project. Airport - Halkalı line drilling hat
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul New Airport Metro Works Continue 29/05/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, Istanbul New Airport connection roads by conducting inspections, officials received information. Commenting on the journalists here, Arslan said that the region in which Hasdal is a point of attachment to Istanbul New Airport, and that the Istanbul New Airport and Istanbul's main arteries were connected to Istanbul. Arslan stated that the works for the airport were meticulously continued. Iz Our level of progress at Istanbul New Airport has reached 90 above% 90,5. Iz In the daily period Atatürk ta
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro Construction Works is faster 05/02/2019 The foundation of 2016, 1. In 2019, 2. The stage will be launched in 2021. Istanbul 3. Lovsuns 408 TBM, which is working on the Gayrettepe - New Airport Project built to provide transportation from the city center to the airport, excavated 2 meters over 800 meters in a row. In December 813 meters, while in January the 808 meter tunnel opened even the works continue in full swing. With the launch of the Metro line, Istanbul Airport will be connected directly to the center. The first stage of the metro line that will connect Istanbul Airport to the city center is the second stage in 2019 İstanbul
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro Operation Current Status 29/04/2019 The foundation was laid in 2016, Istanbul New Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line 1. In 2019, 2. The stage will be launched in 2021. The Gayrettepe-New Airport Metro line 1, which was built by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure to provide transportation from the city center to Istanbul Airport. The work in the stage continues in full swing. The work at İhsaniye, Işıklar Otogar, Göktürk and Kemarburgaz stations on the subway line was accelerated. The total length of the line is 70 mileage. Gayrettepe-Istanbul New Airport in the direction of approximately 38 kilometers, Istanbul New Airport-Halkalı In the direction of the 32 is designed as kilometers. The first phase of the metro line that will connect Istanbul Airport to the city center İstanbul
- Gayrettepe-3. Airport metro line auction 28/11/2016 Gayrettepe-3. Airport metro line auction was made: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Arslan, "Today Gayrettepe Istanbul Airport to go to the tender of the rail system was made. The tender price is about one billion euros. Today was tied. This is the Turkish lira equivalent of 3,5 billion pounds," he said. Minister of Youth and Sports Akif Çağatay Kılıç and AK Party Deputy Chairman Çiğdem Karaaslan made observations at Samsun Çarşamba Airport runway and terminal building. Then he went to Samsun Governor's Office and held an evaluation meeting with ministerial bureaucrats and then held a press conference. Arslan gave information on their work as a ministry and said, "The world in Istanbul"
- Gayrettepe 3. When to Open Airport Metro Line 10/07/2018 Located between 3 Istanbul, Turkey's largest and most prestigious projects. The countdown for the opening of the airport project continues. Istanbul 3. The opening ceremony of the airport will be held as planned on 29 October 2018. In the day-to-day project, transportation solutions are also being developed. While the road transport network for Istanbul New Airport is being completed, the works on rail systems continue. Gayrettepe Istanbul 3. Airport subway tender process was completed and works were started. So, when is the new subway line going in, where's the route? 3 Airport Metro Halkalı For Arnavutköy 3 Airport Rail Line X
- Kartal-Kaynarca metro will be put into service at 2019 05/05/2015 Kartal-Kaynarca metro will be put into service at the 2019: The tunnel line of the new metro line to be built between Kartal and Kaynarca will be finished. In the 2019, the excavation works of the Kartal-Kaynarca metro tunnel, which is the continuation of the first subway of the Anatolian side of Kadıköy-Kartal, was commissioned by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, went down to the excavation area under 2012 meters of the place and examined the construction of the metro. Noting that they invested 38 billion TL since the day they took office, Mayor Topbaş said, bugün The lion's share in the IMM budget Göre
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro will Increase Prices in 5 County 29/05/2019 The new metro line will pass through the 5 district and the price of the residences in this region will be further appreciated. The first phase of the Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport metro project, which is planned to connect Istanbul Airport to the center of the city, will be launched in 2019 and the second stage will be put into service at 2021. 5 DISTRICT PRICES IN THE PROVINCE INCREASED 37,5 will be the metro line, Besiktas, Sisli, Kagithane, Eyup and Arnavutköy districts will pass. The districts in this region will be further appreciated due to this metro line and this will be reflected in the housing prices. BEŞİKTAŞ EVALUATED In Besiktas, 6 is expected to increase by 0,1 percent in the month. In the district of Beşiktaş…
- Bids of the Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line (Special Report) 02/12/2016 Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line Tender Offers Bids Istanbul New Airport Rail System Line Within the scope of the project work - 34 kilometers long Gayrettepe-New Airport 31 kilometers long Halkalı-The new railway system line of the Gayrettepe-New Airport, which is the first phase of the planned rail system line, was planned as a total of 65 kilometers. The tender price 999 million 769 thousand 962 euro. The first session offers of the tender for the Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line and the Installation and Commissioning of Electromechanical Systems and the second session of 23 November 2016, where the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments made an invitation Yatırım
- Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line Will Be Opened For Tender (Special News) 19/12/2016 Vehicle Auction for Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line will be opened: Within the scope of Gayrettepe - Istanbul New Airport Metro Line Project, the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments is expected to start the preparation of the specification for the 96 units metro vehicle auction in the coming days. According to the feasibility reports prepared by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, the vehicles in question will be domestic production and will be manufactured in accordance with the required specifications. Metro cars will have a speed of 100 km, and the 5-10 will run on the subway line at minute intervals. Each of the Metro vehicles will be supplied in sets of 8. Gayrettepe - 7…
- Gayrettepe 3.Havalimanı Metro Route 11/01/2016 Gayrettepe 3.Havaliman Metro Route. 3 February 26'da 26'da planned to be opened at the speed of construction, while on the one hand the airport to provide easy access to the metro works are carried out. One of them is Gayrettepe-2018.Havalimanı metro line. Gayrettepe-3 has been awarded the tender for the last year. The tender for the construction of the airport metro line is scheduled for this year. GAYRETTEPE-3. 3 MINUTE FROM AIRPORT The project that will deliver Istanbulites to the airport in a very short time from the central points of the city will be about 3 kilometers long. Transportation between 26 minutes will be provided between two points. 33 DURAKTAN X
- Gayrettepe-3. Airport Metro Route Where? 13/08/2018 3 one of Turkey's most important projects. The airport's metro route is curious. 3. How will the airport metro route be? Where will the subway go? Here's 3. Airport metro route ... Çatalca, Göktürk 3 built at the junction of Arnavutköy and in an area close to Terkos Lake. Approaching the end of the airport, details about the route became clear. Well 3. Where is the airport metro route? If you want to know enough to take a look at our article ... 29 OPENED IN OCTOBER The third airport of Istanbul, the Black Sea coast and near the lake Terkos Arnavutköy-Göktürk-Çatalca junction 7700 hectares in the area between the neighborhood of Akpınar and Yeniköy. 29 on October 2018 X
- Towards the end of 2013 of Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line with Marmaray 30/08/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Ankara-Istanbul high speed helicopter project to examine the site came to Osmaneli district. Minister Yıldırım, ın Bilecik made the biggest investment in its history. We don't have time for any delay or failure. The follow-up of the project is very important. Pro Bilkent Governor Halil Akpinar, MHP Bilecik deputy Bahattin Seker, Mayor Selim Yagci, TCDD General Manager Suleyman Kahraman and company officials attended the meeting held in Osmaneli district building site. Minister Yıldırım, hizmet Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line will be put into service with Marmaray towards the end of 2013. The project Pro
- Gaziantep Airport New Teminal Building Will Be Launched In 2020 30/12/2018 Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, who came to Gaziantep for a series of visits and contacts, received information from the authorities by examining the ongoing works on the expansion of Gaziantep Airport Terminals and the construction of the new terminal building. Turhan, who made statements to the press members after the investigations, stated that Gaziantep Airport New Terminal building will be opened in the year of 2020. 6 has the new additional bellows system…
- Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey metro line will be put into service at 2017 11/02/2014 Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey metro line will be put into service at 2017: The foundation of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro, which will pass through Esenler Tekstilkent, was laid with a ceremony attended by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. This new line will add great value to Esenler, Mecidiyeköy-Esenler will be reduced to 20 minutes. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which has started to invest in a big metro in Istanbul with the aim of ata metro everywhere, metro everywhere metro, implemented a project that will significantly relax the traffic of Esenler. The construction of the Mecidiyeköy - Mahmutbey metro line, which will pass through Esenler Tekstilkent in December of 2013, was laid with a ceremony attended by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan from Alibeyköy. TEKSTİLKENT ...
- Kartal-Kaynarca metro line will be put into service at 2016 11/12/2015 Kartal-Kaynarca metro line will be put into service at 2016: Kartal-Kaynarca metro line stations, which are the continuation of the Kadıköy - Kartal subway line, are still in operation. In the 2012, the Kartal-Kaynarca metro line, which is the continuation of the Kadikoy-Kartal subway line, is being carried out by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. LINE LENGTH 26 KILOMETERS WILL BE REMOVED The substructure of the stations at the end of the fine workmanship of the subway line at the Pendik stop concrete was taken for walking. When the subway line is completed, the Kadikoy-Kartal Metro, which is the first subway of the Anatolian Side, will be extended to Kaynarca. 2012 is the 21,7 ğu
- 15 will be in service on October Monday. New lines of public transportation services in Istanbul 13/10/2012 146E, 36EM, 36AS, 78BE, 79Ş, 79KT, 92KY, 47L and 76F lines have been installed. Lines 15 will start normal flights from Monday to October. Within this scope, new lines have been opened: 146E Başakşehir 4.-2.-1. Etap-Mecidiyekoy 36EM Cebeci Mahallesi-Mecidiyekoy 36AS Arnavutkoy-Sefakoy-Yenibosna Metro 78B Basaksehir 4.Etap-Mecidiyekoy 79Ş Sahintepe-Topkapi 79KT Kayasehir-Topkapi 92KY .gov.tr
- Ankara subways and Ankara-Istanbul HRC will be launched next year (Video) 19/11/2013 Ankara subways and Ankara-Istanbul HRC will be launched next year: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim said that the Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) line will be opened in the first months of the year next year. Yıldırım made a presentation on the budget of 2014 of the Ministry in the Planning and Budget Commission. Recalling that the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) was restructured towards liberalization, Yildirim provided information on the state of the railways. Yildirim, Turkey's expressed that they aim to provide full integration with its neighbors. A reminiscent of Marmaray's launch of 29 in October, Yıldırım said that this project is a solution to both the prestige and the traffic problem of Istanbul. Marmar
- Gayrettepe-3. Tender for airport metro 09/06/2016 Gayrettepe-3. The tender will be held for the airport subway: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Arslan made inspections at the Istanbul New Airport site and received information from the authorities. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Arslan, "(Gayrettepe-Third Airport metro line) Implementation projects are finished. 15 will be cleared until the day and we will be auctioned. We want to finish in record time as a construction period." Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, said the completion of the xnumx's so third airport, "everyone and everything to persist in the Republic of Turkey to grow with major projects, investing, will continue to increase the welfare of the people." said. Arslan, Istanbul New Airport construction site by investigating the information İstanbul
- 3.Havalimanı-Gayrettepe Metro will Build the Senbay-Kolin Partnership 05/12/2016 3.Havalimanı-Gayrettepe Metro will be constructed by Şenbay-Kolin Partnership: Istanbul New Airport Rail System Line Within the scope of the project work-project, 34 is 31 kilometers long. Halkalı-The tender of the rail line of Gayrettepe-Yeni Airport, which was determined as the first phase of the rail system line planned as a total of 65 kilometers, has been concluded. The tender received 999 million 769 thousand Euro for Kolin-Şenbay Construction. 2018 of the metro line 3 in February of the year. The airport is scheduled to be opened. The tender for the rail system to connect Istanbul's new Airport to Şişli-Gayrettepe was finalized. New Airport-Gayrettepe metro line Şenbay-Kolin Yeni
- Gayrettepe-3. 19/02/2018 General Director of State Airports Authority (DHMI) Funda Ocak Funda Ocak stated that 29 October 2018 is the target for the inauguration of Istanbul New Airport and said, X This airport will be opened at the time. reveals. " said. Speaking at a press conference held at the DHMI Social Facilities in Florya with the participation of Istanbul Airports Correspondents' Association (IHMD), Ocak said that the crisis started to end in 2017 in aviation sector, and that the number of passengers started to increase again. Russian passengers they recover quickly re-register by coming to Turkey in January, the European tour this year to attract passengers ...
- Antakya Cable Car Line will be launched in June 25/02/2013 Antakya Cable Car Line Kuruyer Village Social Aid and Solidarity Association to be put into service in June Court visit to President Savaş Savaş'da War: Cable Car Line and Social Facilities Will Bring the Region Kuruyer Village Social Assistance and Solidarity Association President Hayrettin Turkmen and board members, Antakya Municipality President Assoc. He paid a courtesy visit to Lütfü Savaş. In addition to the President of the Association Hayrettin Turkmen, the board members Serdar Yilmaz Sarac, Mustafa Aksoy, Mustafa Yersoken and Kuruyer Primary School Director Izzet Hanyol took place. In his speech during the visit, Hayrettin Türkmen, President of Kuruyer Village Social Assistance and Solidarity Association, said:
- When will Konya-Karaman-Mersin YHT line be put into service 23/07/2013 Konya-Karaman-Mersin YHT line will enter service: AK Party Karaman Deputy Lütfi Elvan, Konya-Karaman-Mersin high-speed train project will come into service before the 2020 year. Elvan, Karaman and the region in order to evaluate the transportation investments in the provincial building, Konya-Karaman-Mersin made a statement about the service history of the high-speed train line. Elvan stated that the most important sector that can open the way for Karaman is the transportation sector: X We will realize the high speed train project before 2020. So, the Konya-Karaman-Mersin high-speed train profile will be in service before the 2020 year. the opening of the Central Anatolia, Ankara and other provinces to be opened m