3 has reached the last stage in the project of big Istanbul tuneli
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Eskişehir-istanbul reached the last stage in the YHT Line 01/05/2013 Eskişehir-istanbul YHT Line has reached the last stage Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Ankara-Istanbul travel time between 3 hours, but the citizens traveling on this route will go a very high ratio of railways. Travel between Ankara and Istanbul is currently around 10, 78-7 8-36 folded up, "he said. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) Bozüyük attended the ceremony held in Eskişehir due to the final drilling of Tunnels. Yıldırım said that the longest of the 25 tunnels on this line were brought into contact with the daylight today.
- 3 Multi-Storey Large Istanbul Tunnel has reached the last stage in Project Works 09/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Istanbul Bosporus will pass through the tunnel in the Great Istanbul Tunnel, reported that the work of the final stage. Turhan, TRANSIST 11. In his speech at Istanbul Transportation Congress and Fair, he pointed out that transportation is one of the most important sectors which affect the economic development and welfare of the countries today. Advanced transport systems; Turhan pointed out that it offers social-economic opportunities and benefits to people as well as facilitating accessibility to production areas, markets and investments; intense population growth, steps that push the boundaries of science and technology; Low cost, high capacity, faster, safer and more convenient transportation needs az
- Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobüs reached the last stage! 11/07/2012 Avcılar D-100 over the Istanbul University to get ahead of the only metrobüse steel overpass is removed by removing the underpass. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Avcılar started the removal of the vehicle overpass only metrobus. Thus, the area where the overpass's feet are located will be introduced as a lane. This process, which is the final stage for the opening of Avcılar-Beylikdüzü Metrobüs Line, is scheduled to end at the end of the week. In the course of the work, the distress of the traffic will be provided with additional strips. During the removal of the bridge, one strip of D-100 was temporarily taken for safety reasons. When the 5 will run for about a day, the contraction in D-100 will end and traffic will return to normal. Yaklaşık
- Within the scope of Marmaray Metro Project, 8 excavations on the archaeological findings uncovered in Yenikapı have reached the last stage. 07/11/2012 Within the scope of Marmaray Metro Project, on the archeological findings uncovered in Yenikapı, the excavations at 8, which were headed by Istanbul Archeology Museums Directorate, have reached the last stage. During the excavations that brought the history of Istanbul to the pre-8 bin 500 today, the boats, daily objects, maritime materials, footprints, and beliefs were restored and will be presented to the visitors at the museum to be built in Yenikapı. Zeynep Kızıltan, the director of the Istanbul Archeology Museum and Yenikapı excavation site, told the AA correspondent that the archaeological excavations were carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in order to solve the transportation problems of Istanbul.
- Metrobus line tender between Gar - Tekkeköy has reached the final stage 11/09/2014 Samsun Metrobüs Line Project Gar - Tekkeköy has reached the final stage in preparation for the tender for the construction of the Metrobus line. New developments have been recorded on the tı Gar - Tekkeköy Metrobus Line Project Bel which will be realized by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received from the Investments Journal, the preparatory work in the project in question was reached. After completion of the works, the tender announcement will be made regarding the infrastructure construction works and vehicle procurement. The officials we interviewed on the subject stated that they provided loans from Iller Bank for the provision of vehicles and a market research was carried out. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1159 / 09 December 2013 (OK) Ref