Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, TRANSIST 11. Istanbul Transportation Congress and Fair in his speech, the first 10 this year in the year of 183 million people benefited from the airline, he said.
Transport and Infrastructure Minister Turhan, air transportation, inaugurated by entering the new phase of Istanbul Airport, said: ile Until now we have already traveled a great distance in airline transportation. In the 2003 36,5 million The number of airline passengers, reached 2017 195 million by year-end. 10 million people in the first 183 month of this year took advantage of the airline. UM he said.
Istanbul Airport, the first phase of the transfer of the airport terminal capacity 348 million transfer that transfers Turhan, the aviation sector turnover 3 billion pounds, 100 billion pounds have come to the situation today, he said.
Turhan also gave information about the works carried out in the seas. Kab We launched the cabotage transportation with the excise duty on the excise fuel we launched in 2004. To this end, we have provided 6 billion 789 million liras support to the sector so far. S
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- First Digging for 183 Million Pound Investment in İzmir 16/10/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Homer Bulvarı to extend the bus station and Buca to Bornova between the section of the "deep tunnel" will pass the 183 million pounds project began to work for the construction. 2.5 kilometers long "longest highway tunnel in the city" to pass through the citizens, without going to the bus station and highways will be able to reach. Developing new projects to relieve urban traffic, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality hit the first excavation for Izmir's longest highway tunnel. In the recent years, the city of Homer Bulvarı (Flying Road), which was brought into service by the Metropolitan Municipality, is a continuation of the ğı
- Announcement of Tender: Basmane - Afyon line km 183 + 000 - 184 + 000, 242 + 000 - 243 + 000 and 351 + 000-352 + 000-XNUMX-ground studies of the preparation of improvement projects 31/03/2017 Basmane - Afyon line km 183 - 000 - 184 - 000 - 242 - 000 - 243 - 000 - 351 - 000 - 352 - 000 - 3 - 183 - 000 - 184 - 000 - 242 - 000 REGIONAL REGIONAL GOODS DIRECTORATE Basmane - Afyon Line 243 000 - 351 - 000 352 000 4734 19 2017 137494 1 121 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX and open tender procedure. Tender Registration Number: XNUMX / XNUMX XNUMX-Administration's address: ATATÜRK CADDESI XNUMX / A hal
- Minister Turhan: a We have increased the number of railway passengers to 183 million Bakan 13/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, TRANSIST 11. In his speech at Istanbul Transportation Congress and Fair, he pointed out that transportation is one of the most important sectors which affect the economic development and welfare of the countries today. Advanced transport systems; Turhan pointed out that it offers social-economic opportunities and benefits to people as well as facilitating accessibility to production areas, markets and investments; intense population growth, steps that push the boundaries of science and technology; stressed that low cost, high capacity, faster, safer and more comfortable transportation needs make it compulsory all over the world. Or We look at transport as a strategic sector. Aya
- YHT Passenger Target 2018 Million at 8 10/12/2018 Passenger demand is increasing every year on thousand 213 kilometers of high-speed railway lines operated by the General Directorate of TCDD Transportation. High-speed trains have started in Ankara-Eskişehir in 2009, Ankara-Konya in 2011, Eskişehir-Konya in 2013, Ankara-Eskişehir-İstanbul and Konya-İstanbul in 2014. TCDD Transportation carried 44.3 million passengers in 2017 on high speed trains and served 7,2 million passengers until December of this year. This figure is expected to reach 7,4 million passengers by the end of the year. Depending on the change in demand during the winter season, the daily 8 offers high-speed trains that run daily N
- IZBAN 7 Million 768 Thousand People Moved In October 04/11/2015 IZBAN 7 Million 768 Thousand People Moved in October: Izmir Suburban System (İZBAN), which has been providing public transportation services for five years in the north-south axis of zmir, has reached the highest passenger carrying capacity of all times. Last October, 7 520 731 7 768 passengers carrying passengers who completed the pass, along with passengers free by law during this period 561 2015 thousand 7 people reached 391. The maximum number of passengers previously transported in a month was 130 million 40 thousand XNUMX people in May XNUMX. IZBAN officials, XNUMX set Gulf Yunusu'nın to enter, the triple-order layout and the plan of the AN
- 8 people were released in TÜDEMSAŞ operation, 13 people were sent to court 15/11/2012 21 detained in the tender corruption operation for TÜDEMSAŞ factory in Sivas, 13 was sent to court. Sivas, Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) from the 21 13 people detained in the operation against the factory procurement corruption was referred to the court. 8 people were released. The Republic of Turkey State Railways engaged in the production of cars TÜDEMSAŞ 'as in the operation in the morning for a day before 2 plot mischief tender and institutions to the detriment of the people taken into custody on charges of 21. Some of these managers, including executives of some of the senior executives and the factory, are working in the fab
- Ankara-Izmir YHT Line Test Drive Begins at 2018 24/10/2017 Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Line test starts at 2018. The project will take 14 hour by 3.5 hour to 14 hour. 824 km between Ankara and Izmir, which takes 3.5 hours by road, will go down to 2018 with Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Line which is at the stage of completion. The speed of the project is now in the test phase. The first tests of the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Line will start in 4.9. The project with a total budget of 2019 billion pounds will carry its first passengers from 824. WHERE DOES IT OFF? Thanks to the line that will connect Izmir and Manisa, Uşak and Afyonkarahisar to Ankara, Ankara-Izmir XNUMX km road i
- 8 million people moved with YHT | High speed train 30/10/2012 With the High Speed Train YHT, we moved to full 8 million people so far. Transportation Minister Binali Yıldırım noted that the occupancy rate in HRCs did not fall below 65 even within the week. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yildirim said that 8 has transported over a million passengers with the High Speed Train. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim said that high-speed trains (HRC) work with a high occupancy rate. YHTs, especially at the weekend and the holidays work with a percentage of 100 Yildirim Yildirim said, during the week, YHT'lerin occupancy rate is below 65'dan said. Binali Yıldırım, "Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya High"
- 2016 in Istanbul's rail systems 7 will be used by millions of people 21/12/2013 Istanbul's rail systems will be used by 2016 million people in 7: Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Büyükşür, said that 2016 will have a network of rail systems that can be used by 7 million people per day. Topbas, "2019 million people will be available when we reach the network of rail systems will be available." Kadir Topbas, Sarachane Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey met the signing ceremony of the cocktail hall of the building in the cocktail hall attended the meeting. Mayor Tevfik Göksu, Bağcılar Mayor Lokman Çağırıcı, Mayor of Kağıthane Fazlı Kılıç, Head of Rail Systems Department Dursun Balcıoğlu, Deputy Secretary General Muzaffer Hacı Mustafaoğlu, ev
- 18 million people moved with YHT 12/01/2015 18 million people moved with YHT: Transport Minister Lütfi Elvan said, ı 5 has exceeded 18 million by the number of passengers who prefer a high-speed train over the years and so far the total 60 thousand 582 expeditions were made. In the following period, the route of Ankara-Istanbul YHT HalkalıElvan, which will be extended to the Minister Elvan, the number of voyages and share of the carriage share would be increased. Elvan, Antalya, Konya, Aksaray, Nevsehir, Kayseri, the tender will go to the tender this month for a high-speed train project, they will hit the dig at the end of the year, he said.