The arasında Air Transport Agreement Bakanlığı was signed between the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure and the Ministry of Communication of Brunei.
The signing ceremony was held after a bilateral meeting between the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure of the Grand Tarabya, Cahit Turhan and the Brunei Minister of Communication Abdul Mutalib Yusuf.
Turhan Speaking at the ceremony, today, together with Brunei and Turkey said they are closer to the signing of the Agreement on Air Transportation.
Turhan, imiz This agreement signed in 2015 signed here today, our civil aviation relations with Brunei will have a legal basis. This agreement will correct many issues related to civil aviation between two countries, such as traffic rights, flight capacity, flight security and fare tariffs. Bu
Expressing that they will further increase relations between countries in the coming period, Turhan added that they discussed what they can do to improve bilateral relations in their talks before the signing ceremony.
Guest Minister Yusuf will participate in the opening of the new airport in Istanbul tomorrow, to be in Turkey and reported that they were pleased with the interest shown to them.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Memorandum of Understanding Signed Between Turkey and Iran on transport 30/04/2019 Iran and the Iranian capital Tehran Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, "the US unilateral embargo on Iran will not affect the rights of the people of the two countries in international law will not affect us much, not only because of the two countries, not only between the two countries, the two countries in the trade with the third countries. We have also demonstrated our common will and determination in ensuring the developments. said. Held in Tehran "Iran-Turkey 8. Transportation Joint Commission Meeting" participating Turhan, after the meeting the Iranian Transport and Urban Development Minister Mohammad Islamic transport and the memorandum of understanding envisaging a series of cooperation in the field of transport between the two countries ...
- Between Turkey And Serbia Motorway Construction Agreement Signed 20/12/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, signed Belgrade-Sarajevo Design of Highways and Trade Agreement Relating to construction, said it is very important to start between Turkey and Serbia, "As Turkey, we see important for the stability of the region is Serbia." said. As part of his contacts in Belgrade, Serbia, Turhan met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Zorana Mihajlovic. Serbian Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Commerce, Tourism and Telecommunications Rasim Lajic also attended the talks between the delegations held after the head-to-head meeting at the government building. Turhan, Mihajlovic and Ljajic, the Serbian government after talks in Belgrade between Serbia and Turkey Highways from Taşyapı firm-Sarajevo ...
- Strategic Cooperation Agreement Between TCDD and Kazakhstan Railways 14/09/2018 12 September 2018 began in Ankara on Turkey-Kazakhstan Investment Forum in Kazakhstan Railways National Company with TCDD Transport Inc. (ktz) signed a strategic cooperation agreement. During the meeting between the delegations of the two countries, General Director of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) was represented by Veysi Kurt, while the Republic of Kazakhstan was represented by Kanat Alpıspayev, General Manager of Kazakhstan National Railways National Company. "Rail transport of is aimed at maintaining a common work to improve." By the Republic of Kazakhstan with the Agreement and the Republic of Turkey, the Trans-Caspian International Transport Route (TITAN) (within the Central Corridor) activities, the Caucasus and to improve the transit transport potential in parts of Europe and the development of rail transport ...
- Transportation Project Protocol Signed Between TÜBİTAK and IETT 27/10/2013 Transportation Project Protocol between TÜBİTAK and IETT has been signed: The: Flexible Transportation Line Project ında which will be realized by TÜBİTAK for IETT will be carried out to increase comfort, speed, efficiency and capacity in metrobus and bus lines. The "Flexible Access Line Project" protocol was signed between TÜBİTAK and İett in order to investigate the problems in metrobus and bus lines in Istanbul and to find solutions to these problems. President of TÜBİTAK in the building of Iett General Directorate in Taksim. Dr. Yücel Altunbasak, General Manager of Iett. Hayri Baraçlı and Turkey Industry Management and Administration Institute (TÜSSİDE) Director Prof. Dr. Under the agreement signed with Osman Kulak, '
- A loan agreement was signed with Ziraat Bank for the financing of KARDEMİR New Air Separation Facility 04/10/2014 KARDEMİR Capacity Increase and Modernization Project A loan agreement was signed with Ziraat Bank to finance the New Air Separation Plant Karabük Iron and Steel Factories (Kardemir) A.Ş. to increase the current annual 1.8 million ton capacity to 3 million tons, a new investment is added to the "Capacity Increase and Modernization Project". According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; For the financing of the new Air Separation Plant No. 3, which will meet the gas demand, which will increase due to the annual 4 million tons production capacity, 42.500.000 dollar investment loan agreement was signed. Credit ...
- Georgia, Railroad Tunnel Construction Facilitation Agreement Signed 04/09/2012 Zia Altunyaldız, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade and the Deputy Minister of Finance of Azerbaijan Ebanoidze attended the ceremony held at the Ministry of Customs and Trade. Altunyaldız made a statement about the subject before the ceremony and said: olgun With the valuable delegation of the customs administration of Georgia, which is one of the important neighboring countries of our country, we have been holding our negotiations on how to make customs services faster and more effectively between our countries, we put the signature, imza he said. Altunyaldız said, engel With these meetings, we aim to prevent the loss of projects and problems in the field of customs between our countries between correspondence traffic. Today…
- Kataner Installation Agreement signed between Metroray and Yapı Merkezi 14/03/2016 Agreement between Metroray and Construction Center was signed Kataner: Metroray İnş. Electromechanical San. And Tic. Inc. with the company Yapı Merkezi İnş. Singing. Inc. An agreement was signed on 10.03.2016. Agreement, Kayas Irmak - Kirikkale Çetinkaya Line Section of the Establishment of Electrification Facilities (Section 3) Kayseri Boğazköprü-Km 364 + 990 within the scope of works with the intercession of the 239 + 106 cemetery facilities include works. Under the deal 12 will continue Metroray will do the drilling and commissioning works in this section. After signing the agreement, Metroray A.Ş. The company has brought the Katener building locomotives and OLS type catenary mounting tools to the Yenifakılı gar area.
- Between the Governments of Bulgaria and Turkey Turkey Rail Ferry Line Agreement Signed On behalf of the Minister Yildirim. 21/03/2012 Prime Minister Erdogan and the Bulgarian Prime Minister Borissov headed by the Turkish and Bulgarian delegations at the end of the negotiations between the two countries in various fields has been signed 17 document. The documents signed before the joint press conference of the prime ministers of the two countries are as follows: m Cooperation agreement between the Anatolian Agency and Bulgarian News Agency. The agreement was signed by the Chairman of the Board of Directors and General Manager Kemal Öztürk on behalf of the Anadolu Agency. On behalf of TRT, TRT General Director İbrahim Şahin signed the Agreement - Bilateral Cooperation Agreement between TRT and Bulgarian National Radio, TRT signed m
- Road Transport Agreement with Slovakia Signed 12/12/2014 Black Road Transport Agreement has been signed with Slovakia: International Passengers and Goods by Road Transport Agreement was signed between Slovakia and Turkey. Turkey Agreements on behalf of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, Slovakia, on behalf of the Slovak Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Minister Miroslav Lajcak was signed. Minister Elvan expressed the hope that the trade between the two countries will be further improved with the agreement of Highways International Passenger and Goods Transport at the signing ceremony in the ministry meeting hall. The most important feature of the agreement is the transit document for the transit shipments between the two countries through bilateral transport between the two countries An
- The principle agreement on the transfer of the Izmir Metro to the Ministry of Transport was provided 28/11/2012 On the 03 December 2010 of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, the agreement of the 3 subway line was transferred to the Ministry of Transportation. Authorities, the implementation projects of these lines were prepared by the Metropolitan Municipality and the completion of the work will take place after the completion of the metros. After the completion of the transfer process, the tender will start. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments