The Silahtarağa Tunnel, which Eyüpsultan Municipality works jointly with the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, will shorten the distance between Silahtarağa Street and Vardar Street.
In this way, Alibeyköy traffic will relax.
Mayor of Eyupsultan Remzi Aydin, gave the latest information about the work done.
He has heralded that the Silahtarağa Tunnel will be opened to vehicle traffic at the end of the year.
President Remzi Aydin, Silahtarağa Tunnel with Alibeyköy traffic will be solved in a radical way, he said.
Ends in Works
Visiting Silahtaraga Tunnel last week, President Remzi Aydın said the works have been progressing rapidly and the construction work in the tunnel will be finished by the end of the month.
Emphasizing that road traffic will relax, President Aydin continued;
Lah By the end of the year, I hope that the tunnel will be opened to vehicle traffic. Our citizens will be able to reach Akşemsettin, Çırçır, Karadolap and Yeşilpınar neighborhoods directly on Vardar Street without entering Alibeyköy. It will gain a highly traffic-intensive function. Let us be patience for another two months. Bir
The tunnel, which has a length of 200 meters, will provide direct passage between Silahtarağa Street and Vardar Street.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Silahtaraga Tunnel Made by IMM Opened to Service 14/03/2019 The çalış Silahtarağa Tunnel “, which started its activities last year by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, was opened to service. Thanks to the tunnel, 2 kilometers between Gaziosmanpaşa and Eyüp were shortened to 75 meters and fuel and time were saved. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, ges Silahtarağa Tunnel mak and, Silahtarağa Tunnel mak, which were implemented to decrease the traffic density in Eyüp Silahtarağa region, were completed. The Silahtarağa Tunnel, built by the Department of Infrastructure Services of the Department of Science Affairs of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, connects Eyüp Silahtarağa Street with Gaziosmanpaşa Street and Vardar Boulevard. Built in a single tube, the tunnel provides a two-way service. As of today, thanks to the tunnel opened to the drivers, 2 sür
- Eurasia Tunnel at the end of 2016 (Photo Gallery) 28/10/2014 The Eurasia tunnel 2016 is finally ready: the groundbreaking ceremony of the Eurasian Tunnel, which took place last April, was viewed for the first time under the throat. Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, made a survey on the Eurasian Tube Crossing Project. Elvan said that the transition will be the 4 dollar plus VAT. Mr. Elvan made statements to the press after the examinations. Lütfi Elvan stated that the transition from Eurasian Tube Passage would be 4 Dollars plus VAT. "We have Turkish engineers, technicians and workers behind this engineering wonder project. The works in our Eurasian Tunnel continue. 10 meters progress every day. Sometimes 14-15 Av
- 60 annual dream Salmankas Tunnel will be opened at year's end 27/06/2014 The 60 annual dream Salmankas Tunnel will be opened at the end of the year: the Salmankas Tunnel, which is located on the route connecting the Eastern Black Sea to Eastern Anatolia and has been imagined by the locals for the 60 years, will be opened at the end of the year. Work started in order to improve the ğ Araklı-Dağbaşı Uğrak Yolu lu, which extends from the borders of Trabzon to Araklı and passes through Gümüşhane and extends to Uğrak town of Bayburt. Within the scope of the studies, the 104 kilometer part of the road from the coast of Trabzon has been improved and put into service. 64 with 36 is the most critical part of the rugged and overly sloping path. kilometers between the kilometers of transportation Salmankas Pass was anticipated to overcome the tunnel. This…
- Governor Bektaş: Sabuncubeli Tunnel Will End Up 15/01/2015 Governor Bektas: Sabuncubeli Tunnel in the End of the End of Expedition.Manisa Governor Erdogan Bektaş 15 9 to reduce the time between Manisa and Izmir 2011 date laid the foundation of 1, but because of the company's bankruptcy 2014 November XNUMX stopped construction of the Sabuncubeli Tunnel will eventually end, he said. In a speech he made at a meeting with journalists at the Taş Fabrikası, the Governor Bektaş stated that, in response to the question about the construction of the tunnel, a tender was made but it was not an easy task to build a tunnel. After examining the tunnel, he emphasized that a study was done and added,, After that, you go on the auction, but all of these are forecasts and predictions. These estimates are iniz
- Marmaray tunnel will be opened at the end of October 23/01/2013 Tunnel tunnel will be opened at the end of October, which will pass under the Bosphorus, 29 tunnel will open in October. RIA Novosti news Turkey Transport, gave a representative from the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Communications. A tunnel project under the Bosphorus, IX. has been on the agenda since the middle of the century. The project was launched on 9 May 2004 under the name Marmaray project. Marmaray, whose length is 76 and the tunnel depth is 1,4 kilometers, aims to ease the two bridges connecting east and west sides of megapolis Istanbul. Under the project, the new metro station 3 will be built and the 37 station will be restructured. The project costs 6,5 billion dollars.
- Ayaş Tunnel finally saw the light 20/02/2013 Ayaş Tunnel finally saw the light in the scope of Beypazaari and Istanbul Railway project, 'Light appeared for Ayaş Tunnel.' Beypazarı Mayor M. Cengiz Özalp stated that the railway network, which has an important place in the transportation and tourism of the district, has prepared and implemented a new project by TCDD for Ankara-Beypazarı connection. A station to be found in Beypazarı that the President Özalp, environmental road project will gain vitality along with the county tourism, he said. The study of the Ankara-Sincan-Arifiye Railway and the 10-Aya Tunnel started in 1943. Transport and Maritime for the Arifiye Sincan Railway Project between Ankara and Istanbul, where the first mortar was laid in 1976 X
- Eurasia Tunnel Will Be Launched at 2016 Year 26/10/2015 The Eurasia Tunnel will be opened at the end of the 2016 Year: The Eurasia Tunnel project, which will reduce the distance between Asia and Europe by the end of 15, will be completed by the end of next year. The project will be completed in the Eurasia Tunnel project by connecting Asia and Europe with the highway from the sea. Transportation, Shipping and Communications Minister Feridun Bilgin stated that the tunnel will be opened at the end of 2016 and the journey between Europe and Asia will be only 15 minutes thanks to Eurasia Tunnel. Within the scope of the Avraya Tunnel project, it was also stated that the works related to the connection roads were carried out by Bilgin.
- Ovit Tunnel to End at 2015 19/05/2014 The Ovit Tunnel will end at the end of the 2015: The 2640 thousand 9 meter section of the Ovit Tunnel, which is being constructed at Ovit Dağı, at the elevation of 600 on the Rize-Erzurum highway route, has been completed. Rize Governor Nurullah Çakır, AK Party Deputy Hasan Karal, Chamber of Commerce and Industry President Şaban Aziz Karamehmetoğlu and a delegation of about 60 examined the work on Ovit Tunnel. Çakır was given a briefing about the works by Selahattin Bayramçavuş, Regional Director of Highways. Bayramcavus, told reporters here, Ovit Tunnel is the world's third largest road tunnel, said: "So far 9 thousand 600 meters have made progress. We came to almost half of the tunnel."
- Euboea Tunnel 2 of the Eastern Black Sea. The Longest Tunnel 08/04/2014 Eğribel Tunnel of the Eastern Black Sea 2. It will be the longest tunnel: connecting the Giresun to the Central Anatolia Region and completing it after the Ovit Tunnel to the 2 of the Eastern Black Sea Region. the longest tunnel will be the 14 for the Tunnel in April will be announced on April. As part of the improvement efforts for the Giresun-Dereli-Şebinkarahisar Highway, the tender decision of the 5 bin 950-meter tunnel including the Eğribel Tunnel and related roads was recorded. With the start of winter in Giresun until the spring until the spring Alucra, Çamoluk and Şebinkarahisar township hard to reach the driver stating that the driver Ismail Usta ink Eğribel 5-6 of the year is a gateway to the transportation in the past. Transportation in winter inde
- Karahan Tunnel 4 5 per month, Erkenek Tunnel will be opened after a year 'he said 26/12/2014 Karahan Tunnel 4 5 a month later, Erkenek Tunnel also opens for a year later, '' he said: AK Party deputy Malatya and Grand National Assembly Admin Omar Faruk Oz, 'Karahan Tunnel 4-5 month, Erkenek Tunnel is also open for transportation after a year,' 'he said. Accompanied, Deputy Chairman of AK Party provincial Noah Boyraz, Provincial Board Member Coskun Cetin, Central District Board Member Necdet elected, councilors Hasan does not say, and with the party Cumhur Şahaplıoğl of Turkey Newspapers visited the Malatya Regional Representative, Representative Jalal Koyuncu and Öz, who met with Deputy Enver Geleri during consultations ısı