For the modernization of the Ankara Metros, the General Directorate of EGO and ASELSAN, the Ministry of Transport, Selim DURSUN, Fatih SAYAN and Enver İŞKURT. They were hosted by GÜNDOĞDU.
For the production of materials and equipment used in rail systems with domestic and national projects, EGO General Directorate and ASELSAN A.Ş. A protocol was signed for three projects on 24.06.2015.
National Modular Traction System Design and Development Project
Urban Transportation Signaling and Control Systems Project
Metro Open Lines Security System Project
Assoc. Dr. Reminding the circular published by Mustafa TUNA for the use of national and domestic products, EGO General Manager Balamir GÜNDOĞDU stated that the national and domestic products will be used more in this process and such projects will continue to increase.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ankara Metro Project Project (M2) and (M3) Metro are planned to be completed in 2013 (M4) Metro in 2014 14/11/2012 New developments were recorded in the Ankara Metro Project of the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The remaining construction works of Kızılay - Çayyolu (M2) and Batıkent - Sincan (M3) are planned to be completed in 2013 and Tandoğan - Keçiören (M4) metro project will be completed in 2014. Officials noted that the work continues quickly and the metro lines will be completed and put into service on the specified dates. It is expected that 2 will be transported on the Kizilay - Cayyolu (M3) and Batikent - Sincan (M1.200.000) subways on the average 4 a day, and on the Tandogan - Kecioren (M1.180.000) subway. As it is known, ih
- Ankara Metro Project Project (M2) and (M3) Metro are planned to be completed in 2013 (M4) Metro in 2014 19/11/2012 New developments were recorded in the Ankara Metro Project of the Directorate General of Infrastructure Investments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The remaining construction works of Kızılay - Çayyolu (M2) and Batıkent - Sincan (M3) are planned to be completed in 2013 and Tandoğan - Keçiören (M4) metro project will be completed in 2014. Officials noted that the work continues quickly and the metro lines will be completed and put into service on the specified dates. Red Crescent - Çayyolu (M2) v Batıkent - Sincan (M3) metros of the average 1.200.000 person a day, Tandogan - Kecioren (M4) subway in the day 1.180.000 person is expected to move. As it is known, ih
- Bursa's Rail System for Erbaa Rail System Project 31/10/2013 Bursa's Rail System for the Erbaa Rail System Project: The municipality is in Erbaa district of Tokat. Erbaa Mayor Ahmet Yenihan together with Municipal Assembly Member Murat Toycan Selcuk and Erbaa Municipality Science Affairs Director Şafak Tekman went to Bursa to study the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Rail Transportation System and get information. Mr. Ahmet Yenihan, the Mayor of Erbaa who gave information after the meeting in the office of H.Eren Kural, Head of Rail Systems Department of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality; Ba The project for the rail transport system we think for Erbaa “
- 3. National Signal Project at Regional Directorate 01/12/2015 National Signal Project in Regional Directorate: Investigated by Ali İhsan Uygun, Assistant General Manager, examined the Buharkent - Horsunlu (Aydın) stage in the native signal management. Executive Vice President Ali İhsan Uygun, 3. He examined the Buharkent - Horsunlu (Aydın) stage in the local signal management system, which was piloted by the Regional Directorate. Deputy General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun meeting, 3. Regional Director V. Murat Bakır, Director of the Institute of Tubitak Mehmet Sezgin and technical personnel who follow the subject and carry out the applications were attended. TUBITAK officials gave a briefing about the project.
- The Development of 3 Line of Menemen - Manisa Project 20/10/2016 The Project of Making the 3 Line of Menemen - Manisa Search is on-site: TCDD 3. Selim Koçbay, the Regional Director, and the control organization, Volkan Arslan, Deputy Head of Modernization Department, and Gökhan Tacim, Superstructure Branch Manager of the Modernization Department, examined the project of making the 3 line between Menemen and Manisa. Selim Koçbay, the Regional Manager, gave instructions for the start of the necessary studies. Then the Regional Director Koçbay visited the Mayor Mehmet Çerçi, the Mayor of Yunus Emre, and talked about the studies about the route.
- Work at Ergan Mountain Ski Center 11/10/2016 Work at Ergan Mountain Ski Center was investigated: The renovation works at the Ergan Mountain Ski Center are ongoing. Erzincan Governor Ali Arslantaş, who visited the Ergan Mountain Ski Center, received information from the authorities about the works carried out in the region. Governor Arslantaş re-constructed brand value of the ski resort Ergan Mountain deserved to reach the attraction of tourism is working in a very busy way, to provide more quality service to ski lovers said new changes were made. Erzincan Governor Ali Arslantaş was accompanied by the Secretary General of Erzincan Special Provincial Administration Yaşar Felekoğlu and the staff carrying out the restoration work.
- 12 Truck Bone Inspected at Marmaray Excavations 26/04/2014 12 Truck Bone Examined at Marmaray Excavations: Istanbul University Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Department of Anatomy and Istanbul Archaeological Museums Yenikapı Metro and Marmaray Excavation Animal Bones Project President Dr. Vedat Onar stated that the 142 bin vault was obtained in the Marmaray excavations. As part of the World Veterinary Day in Samsun, the University of Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Student Society has attended a conference on oloji A Different Approach in Veterinary Medicine: Osteoarchaeology Yaklaşım.
- Report for High Speed Train 20/04/2016 Look for Fast Trains have been Report: Whole Turkey with interest in using "High Speed Train" to pass from the studies in Düzce continues unabated. 1999 since the earthquake in Turkey and especially made a name for his work in Düzce, known for its expertise in investment in high-speed train Tokyo Institute of Technology Faculty Member Prof. Dr. Shigeru Kakumoto previously visited Düzce Mayor Mehmet Keles and the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of State Railways. The delegation, who made a presentation about the high-speed train investments and met with the authorities, stated that the preliminary surveys carried out in Düzce were suitable for high-speed train investments.
- Routes of Electric Buses in Manisa 09/06/2017 Routes of Electric Buses in Manisa: Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has taken important steps to implement modern systems in transportation in Manisa, continues its work on the electric bus project, which is planned to be realized in transportation for the city. In this context, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun, organized by the Department of Transportation in the meeting organized by the electric bus projects of the route routes were laid to the table. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergün, who is working to solve the problems related to transportation and traffic, organized a meeting with the Department of Transportation about the electric bus project planned to be realized in urban transportation. Chairman of the Department of Access to the Meeting Mümin Toplantı
- Steel Sector Investigated 02/07/2019 In the Western Black Sea Region, which is one of the locomotive regions of the Turkish economy, which has strategic industrial facilities such as Erdemir and Kardemir, works are underway for the implementation of the Steel Cluster. Within the scope of the cluster studies initiated by the Western Black Sea Development Agency (BAKKA), visits were made to the iron and steel sector in İskenderun. Visits to the Chairman of the Board of Directors of BAKKA Zonguldak Erdogan Bektas, BAKKA Board Member Karabuk Governor Fuat Gurel, BAKKA Deputy Secretary General Elif Acar, BAKKA Karabuk Investment Support Office Coordinator Sakin Eren and KUSI delegation attended. During the field trips organized under the coordination of Karabük Investment Support Office of West Black Sea Development Agency, ender