The development plan for the extension of the 5,3 kilometers of the Sabiha Gökçen Airport-Kurtköy Junction metro line was approved. With the change, the metro line will be extended to the shopping center Viaport.
The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council approved the amendment of the zoning plan for the extension of the ZNXX mile from the Sabiha Gökçen Airport-Kurtköy Junction Rail Line Metro Line.
The zoning plan change proposal of the Transportation Planning Directorate was evaluated positively in Transportation Traffic and Public Works commissions. Metropolitan Municipality Council, Mec Rail Public Transport Line ”,” Rail Public Transport Station, Taşıma Station Preservation Area Limit ”and Alan Rail Public Transportation Station Above Ground Construction Area lı with the additions to the re-arrangement of the proposed changes were seen on the spot.
City Council, Pendik-Kaynarca Sabiha Gokcen Airport line to the metro line, here at the Kurtköy Junction shopping center and the back of the housing plan that will allow the extension of the reconstruction adopted unanimously.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Tender Announcement: Project construction consultancy services will be taken (Sabiha Gökçen Airport - Kurtköy intersection rail system metro line) 11/03/2016 Project construction consultancy services will be taken ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY RAIL SYSTEM PROJECTS DIRECTORATE SABIHA GOKCEN AIRPORT - KURTKOY JUNCTION RAIL SYSTEM METRO LINE IMPLEMENTATION STRUCTURAL PROJECT SERVICES For the job of consulting service, candidates with sufficient experience are invited to submit a proposal for prequalification. Pre-qualification evaluation results of competence among those determined in accordance with the willing participation with 4734 Law No. 5 th episode provisions contained in the By popularity according to the criteria specified in the pre-qualification specifications will be invited to bid on the short list will be awarded by tender procedure between certain bidders. Tender Registration İhale
- Sabiha Gökçen Airport - Kurtköy Junction Rail System Metro Line Project Pre-selection applications for the final project tender were gathered 08/04/2016 Istanbul BB Sabiha Gokcen Airport - Kurtkoy Intersection Rail System Metro Line Project The preliminary selection applications of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Projects Directorate has been completed. Preliminary applications for the Project Services tender were collected on the 2016 Man 59425 Day. The companies / joint ventures that applied for pre-selection for the tender were determined as follows: Geodata Engineering SpA ldom In genieiia Ove Arup Partners International - Amp Engineering Prota Engineering Proyapı Engineering 29.Sintagma O
- When will the Sabiha Gökçen Kurtköy Metro be opened? 06/06/2018 When will the Sabiha Gökçen Kurtköy Metro be opened? : Sabiha Gökçen Airport, Technopark, Yenişehir and Kurtköy stations will be located at the end of the 6 kilometer-long Sabiha Gökçen Kurtköy metro line. In the Sabiha Gökçen-Kurtköy Metro Line, there will be a stop at 2020, "Teknopark Station, Yenişehir Station, Kurtköy Station". Each station is an average of 3 meters long and will occupy an area of 140 thousand 3 square meters. The line will be integrated with Kadıköy - Kartal - Kaynarca line and Üsküdar - Çekmeköy - Sancaktepe - Sultanbeyli - Kurtköy lines. All these lines are also Tüm
- Sabiha Gökçen Kurtköy Metro Opens in 2020 03/02/2017 Sabiha Gökçen Kurtköy Metro will be opened at 2020: 3 stop, 6 kilometer metro line that will serve between Sabiha Gökçen Airport and Kurtköy will integrate the metro lines starting from Kadıköy and Üsküdar. The new line of the Istanbul metro will be between Sabiha Gökçen Airport and Kurtköy. Passengers departing from Kurtköy on the metro line to be put into service at 2020 will be able to transfer to Kaynarca and provide transportation to all parts of Istanbul. The construction of the subway line connects Kurtköy with Sabiha Gökçen Airport to the transfer center in Kaynarca. The entire metro line of Sabiha Gökçen-Kurtköy, which will be built in 6 km, will be underground. The cost of the new line to be constructed in the tunnels to be opened by TBMs…
- The first step was taken in Sultanbeyli-Kurtköy metro line 18/04/2016 The first step was taken in Sultanbeyli-Kurtköy metro line: an official application was made for the Sultanbeyli-Kurtköy metro line project, which is expected to cost 320 million TL. Sultanbeyli-Kurtköy High Speed Train Station Metro Line official application was made to the ministry. When the project is completed, it will extend the Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Metro Line to Sarıgazi-Sancaktepe-Sultanbeyli. 320 KILOMETER WILL BE LONGER With the completion of the planned line addition, Üsküdar-Çekmeköy-Sultanbeyli-Kurtköy line will be integrated into the Marmaray and Kadıköy-Kartal-Tuzla metro lines by high-speed train at Kurtköy station. Sultanbeyli-Kurtköy high-speed train project route will start in Sultanbeyli and end in Kurtköy. The line will total 5,35 kilometers in length. METRO LINE GÜZERGAHI Sultanbeyli-Kurtköy high-speed train MET
- Sultanbeyli - Kurtköy High Speed Station Metro Line Project EIA process started 28/04/2016 Istanbul BB Sultanbeyli - Kurtköy High Speed Train Station Metro Line Project EIA process started Total investment cost for Sultanbeyli - Kurtkoy High Speed Train Station Metro Line Project to be realized by Directorate of Infrastructure Projects Directorate of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was determined as 320.000.000 TL. Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process has started. ÇED report The project prepared by Çmar Engineering Company is not among the priority projects. After the 2019 year, construction works will begin for the construction tender. Sultanbeyli - Kurtköy High Speed Train Station where the project and feasibility studies have been completed f
- Railway Connection Project to Sabiha Gokcen and Ataturk Airports 02/08/2013 AYGM Railway Connection Project for Sabiha Gökçen and Atatürk Airports Project The preparation of the railway connection line for Atatürk Airport is continuing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; BID model to be made in Istanbul 3. When the airport is completed, it is on the agenda that 4 km connection line, which is planned to be built within the scope of the project, will be closed due to the closure of Atatürk Airport. Authorities, the final decision on the issue by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim said. Authorities stating that the studies for the railway connection to Sabiha Gökçen Airport were revised again, ç
- After winning the tender for the Sabiha Gökçen Airport Rail System Project, the firm will be invited to the contract after approval of the Strategy Department. 05/03/2015 AYGM Sabiha Gökçen Airport Rail System Connection Project After the approval of the Strategy Department, the contract will be invited for the joint venture contract. New developments related to the tender of works ”were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Gülermak - YSE Building joint venture will be invited to contract after approval of the Strategy Department, which won the tender with the approximate cost 04 euro. As it is known, Aga Energy company has been the result of the tender in
- Sabiha Gökçen Airport Rail System Connection Project will be announced again 09/10/2014 AYGM Sabiha Gökçen Airport Rail System Connection Project ve Sabiha Gökçen Airport Rail System Connection Construction and Electromechanical Systems Procurement, Installation and Operation New developments related to the tender for the. Construction Works. Tender were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; In the coming days for the auction to be published again. As it is known, the last bidding date is announced as 25 September 2014.
- Second Runway to Open at Sabiha Gökçen Airport 14/01/2019 Under the protocol signed between DHMİ and the Defense Industry Presidency, the construction of the second runway of Sabiha Gökçen Airport, which was started in 2015 and carried out by our building inspection services organization, continues. The second runway of the 3 bin 500 meter, which is built parallel to the existing runway at Sabiha Gökçen International Airport, the city airport of Istanbul, continues to work. Within the scope of the first stage of the second runway, the construction of the Bony Creek Tunnel, the TEM Connection Road Tunnel and the South Guild Tunnel were completed. The second runway is being constructed and the second runway and taxiway filling works are continuing. Sabiha Gökçen Airport Second Runway Sab