Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation, which has been carrying out its inspections in order to bring the satisfaction of the citizens to the maximum level, controlled the vehicles which provide public transportation and the vehicles that make intercity passenger transportation in Salihli.
Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department supervised the transportation vehicles providing public transportation in Salihli. Teams that continue our audit activities in order to enable citizens to travel more safely and comfortably; criminal proceedings against the drivers of vehicles not in compliance with the legislation. Transportation Department teams around the province, public transport vehicles, intercity passenger transportation vehicles, commercial taxis and vehicles carrying vehicles said services will continue to control.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Air Conditioning Inspection On Public Transportation In Diyarbakır 09/08/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality increased air temperatures and increased air conditioning inspections for public transportation by taking into consideration the complaints from the citizens. Public transportation vehicles, air-conditioning operation but non-legislative action is applied to those who do not. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, air temperature increased with the beginning of summer, started to increase the air conditioner controls for public transport. Metropolitan Municipality Police Department Directorate of Traffic Branch teams, air temperatures above the seasonal normals due to the citizens taking into account the complaints received by citizens, public transportation (minibus and private public bus) vehicles in order to make use of air conditioning controls increased. Air conditioning…
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Continues Preparations for Passenger Transportation 25/04/2019 TCDD Transportation and Azerbaijan and Georgia railway representatives met on 2019 April 24 for passenger transportation planned to start in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line in 2019. TCDD Transport General Manager Erol Arikan opened the meeting, TCDD Transport Passenger Transportation Department President Erol Arslan, Azerbaijan Railways Passenger Transportation Department Vice President Madat Shikhamirov, Georgia Passenger Transportation President Dachi Tsaguria and his delegation attended. Yan A new era will begin with the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars passenger train. Devam In his speech at the meeting, General Manager Erol Arıkan said, ada In addition to the successful transportation of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, as well as passenger transportation “
- Railway Transport Workshop (Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey within the scope of the EU project) 19/09/2013 Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Project Scope Rail Transport Workshop: The Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of Transport conducted in cooperation with Spain "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey Twinning Project 2. In the context of tay Preparation of Intermodal Transportation Legislation iştir, a workshop on ası Railway Transportation atı was held in 18 June 2013 in Ankara. 2 of the project. The purpose of the component is to develop a draft legislation proposal on intermodality in freight transport. All-day workshop was attended by experts, speakers and representatives of the Turkish railway sector from the Spanish administration. In the workshop, Turkey will be applied to the railway, which can give an impetus to intermodality the most suitable measures together ...
- Pirate Transport Inspections Increased in Antalya's Tourism Regions 26/07/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality does not open up an eye for pirate transportation in tourism regions. In areas where tourism is intense, teams that increase their audits impose penalties on those who carry out authorization and non-purpose transportation. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department teams increased their inspections together with the summer season. Within the scope of the audits carried out in the tourism regions such as Kemer, Kundu, Kadriye, Belek and Side, non-purposeful transporters and those who use transport authorization certificate without commercial authorization certificate are subject to criminal proceedings under the relevant regulations. Year-round inspection Transportation inspection teams prevent the victimization of authorized carriers and u
- Air Conditioning Controls on Public Transportation in Diyarbakır Increased 29/08/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality has increased their inspections for air conditioning controls in public transportation vehicles serving in the city center due to the air temperature above seasonal norms. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, air temperatures above the norms of the citizens because of the use of public transport vehicles in order to make the use of air conditioner controls increased. As part of the work carried out by the municipal police teams, criminal proceedings are applied against the vehicles that do not open the air conditioner by not complying with the Public Transport Regulations. In addition, the municipal police teams by the citizens 'Alo 153' phone line to the air conditioning complaints meticulously evaluated by responding immediately. Air conditioning controls in public transport Police Department Traffic Branch Office teams Toplu
- Air Conditioning Controls Are Performed in Public Transportation in Diyarbakır 20/06/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality began air conditioning inspections for public transportation with the arrival of summer months and increasing air temperatures. Penalties will be applied to public transport which does not operate air conditioner. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, air traffic control of the summer months with the increase of the public transport operating in the city is subject to air conditioning control. Air-conditioning controls throughout the city are carried out by 28 personnel. 12 team consisting of 12 personnel and 24 personnel at night stop by stopping the vehicles and 4 civilian crews take control of public transport vehicles such as normal citizens and informs the teams that they do not comply with the legislation.
- School Service Tools Audits in April Completed 11/05/2014 School Service Vehicles April Supervision Completed: In April, the school service vehicles, the traffic rules do not comply with the service vehicles 573'a 1 penalty and 92 service vehicle traffic penalty by imposing a total of 144 thousand 348 lira was fined. According to a written statement made by the Ankara Governor's Office, April inspections of the School Service Tools Supervision Board, consisting of the Provincial Gendarmerie Command, Provincial Police Department, Provincial Directorate of National Education and Regional Directorate of Highways, were completed under the chairmanship of the Deputy Governor for the safety of the students. In April, general traffic checks of the XNUMX school service were carried out and as a result the school services were identified as trafik
- Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 05/06/2014 Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar: Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 21 will be held on June 2014 in Istanbul. The second training seminar of the Academy of Railway Transportation Association (DTD), which is the first and only non-governmental organization in the railway sector Kav Combined Transport and Rail and Hazardous Goods Transportation ramsal This training series, which will provide cognitive gains at the conceptual and functional levels of the components of the railway, will take the participants one step further in the railway sector and the institution they work with. This year we will develop the first DT
- DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held 29/06/2014 DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held: The second of the trainings carried out within the scope of 2014 Training Period of the N Academy of Railway Transport Association eğitim (DTD) was held at Byotell Istanbul on June 21. The seminar on oldu Combined Transport and Railway and Transportation of Dangerous Goods ”was intensified by the interest and participation of the sector. In the seminar, the first presentation of “Dangerous Goods Transportation bine was carried out by Izzet Işık, Deputy Director General of Regulation on Dangerous Goods and Combined Transport. Later, Buyan Logistics Operation Coordinator and DTD Secretary General Jan Berslen Devrim “Dangerous Goods Logistics Genel, UDHB Dangerous Goods and Combined Ardından
- New Member of Railway Transportation Association TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. 13/05/2017 Railway Transport Association's New Member TCDD Transportation Inc.: The Association of Railway Transportation continues to grow and strengthen with new members every day. In the Board of Directors meeting held on 02 May 2017 of DTD, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.'s application for membership was evaluated and accepted. 01 As of January 2017, the process of railway transportation to liberalization and opening to competition has actually started. Accordingly, TCDD Transportation Inc. passenger and cargo transportation, logistics services, ferries and freight and passenger transport is realized. High-speed trains, conventional trains, suburban trains, Marmaray, Başkentray, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. by…