Funda Ocak, the General Manager and Chairman of the Board of State Airports Authority, announced in his announcement in the official twitter account that the ILS system was activated in Kastamonu.
General Manager of January shares it at work:
It attaches great importance to the modernization of aviation electronics to ensure continuous and safe management of air traffic; We strive to equip all of our airports with the most advanced navigation aids and systems.
The work initiated within the program was completed at the Kastamonu Airport, where ILS system was needed due to weather conditions.
In addition to the localizer, which has been completed before the installation of ILS (Localizer and GP) station, GP device, Flight Control Tests were completed and put into service.
ILS system, which is defined as Instrument Landing System, is especially safe in misty, rainy and snowy weather where cloud roof is low and vision is limited; In case of high visibility distance, it provides a comfortable approach and landing in addition to safety.
I wish the system, which will minimize the possible cancellations due to bad weather conditions, will be auspicious and beneficial to the people of Kastamonu, who deserve the best of all kinds of services.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Instrument Landing System Launched at Sinop Airport 05/11/2018 Funda Ocak, the General Manager and Chairman of the Board of State Airports Authority, announced that the Instrument Landing System (ILS), which will assist the pilots in the safe landing of aircraft in adverse weather conditions, was commissioned at Sinop Airport. General Manager Funda Ocak announced that the Instrument Landing System (ILS), which has been in preparation for some time at Sinop Airport, was put into operation after the controls. U Particularly safe in cloudy, cloudy, foggy, rainy and snowy weather conditions; In the case of high visibility, Seyrüsefer provides a comfortable approach and landing in addition to safety görüş
- ILS Speth GmbH Fertigungstechnik 18/01/2010 Address: Industriestr. 21 X - 42327 49 202 7 49 60 49 202 749 64 99 3.2.37 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX : Frau Lena Brast product group XNUMX Switch cabinets and accessories
- New diesel train set in Adana-Mersin 18/06/2013 A new diesel train set was launched between Adana and Mersin set TCDD 15, which carries around 6 thousand people between Adana and Mersin. The Regional Directorate launched a new Anatolian diesel train set with the capacity of 256 passengers. At the TÜVASAŞ Factory in Adapazarı, 40 is a locally produced train set; Equipped with the latest systems such as electronic brake, toilet, air conditioning, special compartment for the disabled, exit ramp, baby care room and multimedia. TCDD 6, which is in the train set in the morning before moving from Adana GAR to Mersin. Regional Director Mustafa Çopur, high-capacity wagons will increase the number of passengers, he said. Between two cities, the average yearly 5.5 İki
- New pedestrian bridge in Halkapınar, Izmir 02/05/2013 The new pedestrian bridge in Halkapınar, İzmir, was put into operation. The extension of the bridge continued at Halkapınar Station, where the Metro and İZBAN transfers were made by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. The width of the existing steel footbridge was increased from 1.85 to 7 meters. The staircases were turned into two-way escalators and the elevator was mounted. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Aliaga-Menderes Suburban System / İZBAN and İzmir Metro, which provides the integration between Halkapınar Station to perform the transfer operations faster and passenger density due to the contraction of the first stage of the work done to eliminate. In Halkapınar Station, the existing steel pedestrian bridge that provides pedestrian crossings from the ticket hall to Çınarlı direction Halk
- UTİKAD was launched for problems in warehouses 19/03/2015 UTİKAD Launched for Warehousing Problems: 2 The Customs Regulation, which came into force in December, increased the collateral amounts and the introduction of new camera systems in the warehouses, leaving the warehouse operators in a difficult position to face a large amount of additional costs. The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers is continuing its efforts to solve the problems. UTİKAD Board Member and Customs and Warehouse Working Group President Ahmet Dilik, Customs and Warehouse Working Group member Ali Bozkurt and UTİKAD General Manager Cavit Uğur visited Ankara to discuss the problems faced in the warehousing business after the regulation change. UTIKAD ...
- China, Trabzon-Batumi railway stepped in! 14/10/2015 China, Trabzon-Batum railway commissioned for: NAPC President Gürdoğan, China-Trabzon project to meet the cost of the project between the Batum themselves announced that they brought. The President of the Eastern Black Sea Exporters Association will give their money Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, announced the great demand. Gürdoğan said that China was in the agenda for the railway project on Trabzon's agenda olduğun such that they even did feasibility studies. They want to reach to Europe by way of Rail through Batumi. They even quietly did the feasibility study. If there is an agreement, they will construct the Batum-Trabzon railway to cover all costs (build-operate-transfer). BATUM-TRABZON MUST BE incan We are still talking about Erzincan Trabzon Railway, M says Gürdoğan.
- Suburban line and flows for Izmit gar bridge activated 15/07/2016 Akar commissioned for the suburban line and Izmit gar bridge: CHP Kocaeli MP and PM member Haydar Akar, TCDD to be completed in 2012 and the number of stops of the Arifiye-Pendik Regional Suburban trains which were put into service again last year and to be completed in Izmit Station. He met with General Manager of Transportation Inc. Veysi Kurt. The service for the Citizens was NOT VICTIM In the meeting, it was stated that the number of stops before the 2012 year on the regional line was 22 and the daily passenger capacity was 30 bin.
- Marmaray Project Tunnel Ventilation Electropneumatic Control System was commissioned 03/07/2014 Marmaray Project Tunnel Ventilation Electropneumatic Control System was commissioned New developments related to the "Marmaray Project" were carried out by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Bosch Rexroth main dealer Rota Teknik A.Ş. . Marmaray Tunnel Ventilation Electropneumatic Control System rop, which was developed jointly by Taisei and Anel, was successfully commissioned. With the established system; comfort will be provided for the passengers and personnel, condensation will be prevented in the equipment, the temperature created by the trains will be removed from the environment, the pressure generated by the trains (piston effect) will be managed and the smoke can be controlled in case of a fire. The Marmaray Project is on the European side Proj
- Local Frima Avikon Launches Gaziantep Smart Stop System 24/06/2014 Local Frima Avikon has commissioned Gaziantep Smart Stop System: Avikon commissioned the Smart Stop System, which was developed within the project carried out by the Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems connected to the Metropolitan Municipality of Gaziantep. the next 3 will show the arrival time of the tram. Thanks to the system, passengers can access information about the tram via computer or smart phones at www.gaziantepulasim.com. For more information about the Avikon Smart Stop System, please contact us at akillidurak.avikon.com.tr.
- Illuminated signaling system completed but not activated 23/12/2014 The light signaling system was completed but not activated: The light signaling system, which started construction in order to prevent traffic accidents in front of Mini Köşk Restaurant of İzmit-Kandıra Road, was completed. The construction of the light intersection, which was started in the last week, was completed at the weekend with the intense work of the Metropolitan teams. Signaling poles erected, lamps fitted. On the road, where cabling work is also largely over, signaling has not yet been energized and commissioned. Whether this study will bring the desired solution to solve the traffic problem in the region will be determined after the system is put into operation. U RETURN IS PROHIBITED Mini Kiosk is a mobile phone that can be used by vehicles coming from both directions in front of the restaurant ÜŞ