Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Kars-Iğdır-Nakhchivan Railway Project has started a preliminary study said.
Minister Turhan, Azerbaijan 's capital Baku, participated in the Black Sea Economic Cooperation Organization (BSEC) after the meeting of Ministers of Transport made statements to the press.
Responding to the questions of the journalists about the Kars-Iğdır-Nakhchivan Railway Project, Turhan said, dır We initiated a preliminary study on the railway connection from Kars to Nakhichevan. We care about that. We think that this project will be an important line in the transportation of our country with its eastern neighbors. The development of the Nakhichevan region is an important infrastructure requirement for the transportation of commercial products there. This line of Nakhchivan, then the connection to Iran is also important. Bu He said.
Turhan, this line will be carried out, Azerbaijan to the Central Asian and Far East countries will be achieved uninterrupted transportation opportunities, he added.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kars-Iğdır-Dilucu-Nakhchivan line and Erzurum Logistics Center rebuilds 16/12/2011 The Republic of Turkey State Railways Director General Süleyman Karaman, "Kars-Tbilisi-Baku Project attracted to the region of interest in the international position, creating a transport corridor Marmaray'l together from London to Beijing, to turn historical Silk Road to the Iron Silk Road," he said. Karaman said that they started to establish a logistics center in Palandöken next to the Organized Industrial Zone in Erzurum. more will be noted. High Speed Train (YHT) lines, Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir and Konya will not stay with, from Edirne to Kars, Trabzon to Antalya, which will extend to Karaman, Yüksek
- Kars-Nakhchivan railway construction starts at 2013 14/01/2012 According to information given to salamnews of Turkey's Embassy in Baku, the parties are holding continuous talks for starting the construction work of the aforesaid the line. Construction works will be started at the beginning of 2013. According to information received from the embassy, the amount of mutual investment between the two countries is about 20 billion dollars. According to official indicators, the economy of Azerbaijan by Turkey and Turkish businessmen 6,5 billion dollars, and by Azerbaijani businessmen 4,5 billion dollars have been invested in the economy of Turkey. 5 billion manat investment to be built in İzmir to be built in the oil refinery is not included in the figure. Meanwhile, mutual investments have found 20 billion dollars. Source: http://www.focushaber.com
- Iğdırda landslide shuts off a lane of Iğdır-Kars highway 15/08/2014 Iğdırda landslide closed a lane of the Iğdır-Kars highway: According to information received, there was a landslide in the Köprübaşı quarter. The stone pieces poured from the hills on the Iğdır-Kars highway route were scattered on the road. A strip of the highway was closed due to landslide and the gendarmerie teams took security measures. Roads clearance of road crews in progress. Transportation from Iğdır-Kars highway is provided by a single lane. In the meantime, during the landslide, some passers-by was hit by stones.
- Kars - Susuz - Dilucu - Nakhchivan Railway Project Cost studies related to railway line will be made 30/10/2012 New developments were made regarding the Demiryolu Kars - Susuz - Dilucu - Nakhchivan Railway Project ilgili to be realized by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Turkey is expected to cost the rail project will bring about 800 million dollars to Iran and Turkmenistan. Commenting on the subject, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yildirim, project and cost studies will be done in relation to the railway line said. Binali Yildirim, after the completion of the project tenders and construction tenders will come to the agenda said. The planned railway line is an important -
- Tender Announcement: Kars-Iğdır-Aralık-Dilucu Railway Connection Revised Survey Project and Engineering Services 14/01/2019 Kars-Iğdır-Aralık-Dilucu Railway Connection Revised Survey Design and Engineering Services INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENTS GENERAL DIRECTORATE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE MINISTER ASSOCIATIONS Kars-Iğdır-Aralık-Dilucu Railway Connection Revised Surveying Design and Engineering Services candidates are invited to submit a proposal for prequalification. Tenderers who will be invited to submit a tender by being listed in the prerequisite qualification criteria and will be invited to tender by the tenderers who will be invited to submit their bids according to the criteria specified in the prequalification assessment.
- Kars Nakhichevan Railway Trained by Train 25/11/2012 Kars railway train until Nakhchivan engaging: turkey will bring Iran and Turkmenistan 'Anhydrous Kars-Nakhchivan-Dilucu and' railway project will cost about 800 million dollars. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Lightning, "Project work, cost studies will be done. The process will process after that." Transport Communications and Maritime Minister Binali Yildirim, last month's visit to Azerbaijan, the decision of the Kars-Susuz-Dilucu and Nakhchivan announced the cost of the railway project. , "The process will process later. We're on our way. Approximately 800 can cost a million dollars, he said. Binali Yildirim speaks at the Congress of the Union of Turkish Engineers and Architects. about Turkey's transportation projects ...
- BTK Line Expands with Kars-Iğdır-Aralık-Dilucu Railway Project 08/06/2018 Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, a statement on the east-west railway, the main backbone of Turkey's railway will connect the corridor in both Asia to Europe Kars-Igdir-December Dilucu of the railway line to studies project work, end or 2019 said it would start at the beginning of the year. Yap The transportation investments we made did not only make life easier for our people, but also improved the trade. Azi In the last 16 year, Arslan, who has implemented many projects like Marmaray, Eurasia Tube Tunnel, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line, Osmangazi Bridge, said, sadece Our investments It has not only facilitated the lives of our people, it has also improved the trade of our country.
- Asphalt Study from Iğdır Municipality 03/06/2015 Asphalt Work from the Municipality of Iğdır: The asphalting works of the Iğdır Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams continue. With the warming of the weather, the teams of the Directorate of Science Affairs have started hot asphalt works in the neighborhoods of Özgür, Karaağaç, Kışla, 14 Kasım, Hakveyis and Çimen. Providing information about the work of the co-president of Igdir Municipality Murat Yikit, with the arrival of the spring accelerated their services, he said. Yikit, who started hot asphalt works in the neighborhoods around the city, said, "Our people deserve the best of the services. We will continue our services at the latest speed. We have the service to be done within the scope of our possibilities."
- Pavement Work From Iğdır Municipality 28/01/2015 Iğdır Municipality's Pavement Study: Iğdır Municipality initiated a regulation and clearance work in the city center, which was destroyed by underground electric power lines. After the underground works of Aras Elektrik Dağıtım A.Ş. in the distance between Yaycı village and Asri cemetery connected to Iğdır city center, Iğdır Municipality Science Works Unit and Aras Elektrik Dağıtım A.Ş. and highways employees jointly initiated the pavement arrangement and clearance work. Co-Vice-President Abdullah Yücebaş, who provided information on the issue, said that Konu
- Transportation to Kars-Iğdır Highway 25/05/2014 Transportation to Kars-Iğdır Highway Failed Transportation: Digor-Iğdır has become white with its rainfall. While the thickness of the highway on the highway is 15 centimeter, transportation is lost. Kars also scared the hose in the city center. Kars-Iğdır road between the Khanlar and Dağpınar villages in Kars between Digor yesterday evening was full. The thickness of the hazelnut-sized filling, which lasted for about half an hour, found the thickness of 15. Roadway full of vehicles due to registration. Survived by pushing or pulling their vehicles, the drivers warned those who set out to go to the Khan and Dağpınar area. HOSE HOSPITAL The center of the city today, the hose is surprised by both U