(THY) "TK 2124" coded plane, Istanbul Airportto move to Ankara to perform the first scheduled campaign.
With the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and some heads of state and government, 29 opened its first scheduled flight from Istanbul Airport, opened in October, to take off at 11: 32 to Ankara Esenboga Airport.
THY'nin previously announced the flight according to the passengers who took the ticket, came to Istanbul Airport in the morning.
Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan came to the check-in counter and received his ticket of representation. Minister Turhan, some passengers at the time of the ticket cut process.
Turhan, then passed the air control tower, the flight instruction, giving instructions to follow the flight here.
On the other hand, Turkish Airlines (THY) General Manager Bilal Eksi, General Manager and General Manager of State Airports Authority (DHMI) Funda Ocak and IGA Airport Operator, CEO and General Manager Kadri Samsunlu took their tickets to Ankara. .
Many members of the press also took part in the plane.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- First Scheduled Flight Race at Istanbul New Airport 25/06/2018 29 The passengers who want to be on the first scheduled flight of the Istanbul New Airport, which will be officially opened in October, are calling the airline companies and asking when and where the first flight will take place. Newspaper Habertürk'ten Gökhan Artan news about the aircraft carrying President Recep Tayyip Erdogan 21 June in Istanbul New Airport (INA) as the first descending aircraft after the date of the first citizens are looking to take part in the first scheduled flight. 29, which will be officially opened in October, Istanbul New Airport, especially the aviation enthusiast citizens are already excited about the excitement of the first scheduled trip. As the first passengers on the first scheduled flight ilk
- Izmir Adnan Menderese high-speed train to Aydine 23/01/2017 Izmir Adnan Menderese high-speed train instead of the scheduled flight to Aydine: An interim solution was put in place in the campaign 'Let the scheduled flights to Çıldır Airport' which has been brought up for a long time by the intellectuals. Aydın Governor Ömer Faruk Koçak pointed out that a high speed train project could be started between Aydın Çıldır and İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport. Currently, the Turkish Airways Flight Academy used by Çıldır Airport for domestic flights and international flights to open flights for a long time is carried out public opinion. Source: www.kokpit.aero
- Elvan: Ordu-Giresun Airport will start scheduled flights in the first half of the year 06/02/2015 Elvan: Ordu-Giresun Airport first half of the scheduled başlayacak.ulaştır on the year, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, the first time in the sea, he said filler with to do the Ordu-Giresun Airport is completed by the end of March in Turkey. Elvan said they would start scheduled flights in the first half of the year. Minister Lütfi Elvan made his first descent into the completed section of the runway after inspecting the helicopter carrying himself on airport filling and terminal construction. Army Governor Irfan Balkanlıoğlu and other officials welcomed the Minister Elvan. Following the arrival of the waiting vehicle in the area and Elvan filling in the field, made a statement about the airport. For today's kendileri
- First Timetable Train Breaks Record Date in Railway Transportation 14/09/2013 Recorded Record of History in the First Timetable Train Ball Railway Transportation: TOBB President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu said, ic We have delivered the products produced by the Anatolian industrialists with the sweat of 4 to Germany for a record period of time İlk. The first timetable train of the Büyük Anadolu Lojistik Organizasyonlar A.Ş., which carries the products of the Anatolian industrialist to Europe, has started its service with a historical record. 8 BALO's first scheduled train departed from Manisa in September 4 reached Germany in the day. TOBB President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu stated that they realized a first in the history of railways, “In fact, it was impossible for a train departing from Manisa to arrive in Munich on 5 days. Manisa isa
- Ankara YHT station scheduled flights start tomorrow 29/10/2016 Scheduled flights start in Ankara YHT Station tomorrow: President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan opens the scheduled flights at Ankara YHT Station. Ankara YHT Train Station will enrich the capital's architecture and start its scheduled flights tomorrow. Turkey's history and was built without touching the existing culture an important place in the Ankara Train Station YHT Ankara Train Station, with connections to the Ankaray was planned to be transferring to BAŞKENTRAY and Keçiören subway. Built by Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model for the first time by TCDD and completed in 2 year, 19 will be operated by Ankara Railway Station (ATG) for 7 month and will be operated by ilk
- Scheduled flights in Ankara YHT Station started this morning 30/10/2016 Scheduled flights in Ankara YHT station started this morning: the new railway station of Başkent opened the YHT Railway Station in Ankara. The highest level of the state 29 October Republic Day celebrations with the opening of Ankara YHT Station, the train service 30 October this morning began. With the launch of flights, ticket purchases accelerated. Continue to read our news to get a high-speed train ticket online, get a high-speed train ticket under the TCDD e-ticket app. The new railway station, which the capitals of the 2 have been waiting for years, was put into service with a spectacular ceremony. The Ankara YHT Terminal project was opened Aç
- Scheduled flights stopped at Bursa Yunuseli Airport 19/02/2017 Scheduled flights were stopped at Bursa Yunuseli Airport: Yunuseli Airport, which was closed in 2001 after the opening of Yenişehir Airport, was reinstated by 16 in February after the 1 year. BURULAŞ's flights were stopped by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation at Yunuseli Airport, where seaplane flights in Gemlik were scheduled. 1 Since February, it has been claimed that BURULAŞ flights from Bursa Yunuseli Airport to the Golden Horn have been stopped due to inappropriate flights. BURULAS has made commercial flights from the airport, which is only used for amateur and sporty aviation by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation, from the airport, which has no infrastructure, fire brigade and other necessary infrastructure Sivil
- General Electric managers will board a scheduled jet instead of private jet 25/09/2017 General Electric (Newburgh) has decided to lower all of its fleet business jets. The company wants to reduce the costs of some of the planes to hire some of the charter companies will be sold will be recorded. Jets in the company's fleet were used for the travel of top managers. The company's new CEO, John Flannery, 2018 by the end of the 2 billion dollars to save by the end of the planned plans and therefore senior executives are requested to use their own private aircraft. According to the FAA records, XnumX units of HondaJet HA-1, 420 pieces EMB-1, 505 pieces AgustaWestland AW2 helicopter, 139 pieces Bombardier CL-3, 600 pieces Bombardier Global Express 2, 5000 X
- 3. Where to Do the First Time from Airport 15/07/2018 Turkish Airlines (THY) General Manager Bilal Ekşi, 21 was first used by President Tayyip Erdoğan in June and 29 will be officially opened with a ceremony in October 3. The first flight from the airport to Ankara, abroad, Azerbaijan and TRNC reported that will be done. Ekşi, who told about the transportation process to Istanbul New Airport and the future targets of Turkish Airlines, said that the transportation process of THY will start at 31 October 02.00 and this will take 12 hours. Ekşi pointed out that the companies that will be serving them together with THY will be transported to the new airport and ğ We are talking about 800 operation in moving. Equipment from Atatürk Airport will be taken Ek.
- Istanbul Konya High Speed Train Ticket Schedules and Schedule 12/07/2019 Istanbul-Konya High Speed Train runs 3 flights per day. This train line, which was previously an 2 voyage, was launched to the 3 voyage on a daily basis. In this way, more passengers are offered the opportunity to travel. The last stop of the train is Konya. The train completes a journey time on average 4 hour 20 minute. Istanbul-Konya High Speed Train passes through Gebze, Izmit, Arifiye, Bilecik, Bozuyuk, Eskisehir stations respectively. You can buy flights with two standard and flexible ticket options and 3 different wagon type options. Pulman economy, pulman business, pulman business with train Tren