Train Crash in India, 100 Dead
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Train Crash in India, 100 Dead 20/10/2018 In the accident in India, 'Dussehra' festival to watch the train entered the crowd gathered to watch. 100 was reported killed. Amarinder Singh, the political leader of the Punjab province, said that he would set out to oversee the aid and rescue operations towards the province's capital as soon as he could, when the fire brigade and ambulances arrived at the incident, law enforcement officers in the area began the removal of the wounded from the wreckage and wreckage. The accident, the local people celebrated with enthusiasm in the fall of the popular Hindu festival Dussehra traditionally held during the ritual of the burning of the statue was lived during the time passed. During the celebration of biçim
- 4. India Railways Conference 2012 New Delhi India 27/04/2012 The Indian Railways Conference will be held in New Delhi, India on 30 / 05 / 2012. Please click here for detailed information about the fair. I http://www.asappconferences.co
- Train Crash in India: 24 Dead 22/05/2012 In India, a passenger train and a freight train collided with the 24. It was announced that some of the passengers lost their lives in the fire in the car crashed. The number of deaths is increasing as rescue work continues. In India's Anantapur area, a passenger train collided with a freight train. 24 has lost its lives due to collision and fire. The injured were treated in the environment hospitals. The accident occurred during the train waiting at the station in Penukonda. A passenger train hit the freight train on the same tracks. The 4 wagon of the passenger train derailed. Many passengers were stranded in a fire in one of the cars. Officials say the death t iler
- Train accident in India 23 dead, 81 injured! 20/08/2017 In the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, a passenger train was killed and at least 23 was killed and 81 was injured. From Haridwar to Puri, the 6 wagon of Utkal Express, from Purdid, came from local roads at the 05: 50 near Khatauli in Muzaffarnagar, north of India. At the end of the accident, 23 was killed and 81 was injured. Some of the wounded are reported to be in critical condition. Many ambulances were shipped instead of accidents. Authorities have launched an investigation into the accident. On the other hand, it was stated that the train tracks were cut in the images shared at the scene and that the incident was not an accident and that there was a possibility of sabotage.
- 5 Dead, 30 Injured Train Accident in India 11/10/2018 A passenger train in the province of Uttar Pradesh in the northeast of India derailed by at least one 5 and 30 was wounded. In the city of Harchandpur in India, the 5 lost its lives and 30 was injured because of the train crash. After the accident at 06: 05 at local time on Wednesday, several aid teams were sent to the area. It is not known that the accident was caused by the train being derailed and the wagons were derailed. An investigation into the accident continues.