In the accident in India, 'Dussehra' festival to watch the train entered the crowd gathered to watch. 100 was reported killed.
The political leader of Punjab province, Amarinder Singh, said that he would set out to oversee the aid and rescue operations towards the province's capital as soon as he could, when the fire brigades and ambulances arrived at the incident, law enforcement agencies in the area began the removal of the wounded from the wreckage and wreckage.
The accident, the local people celebrated with enthusiasm in the fall of the popular Hindu festival Dussehra traditionally held during the ritual of the burning of the statue was lived during the time passed.
During the celebration of the feast, the turkeys set the devil-shaped statue with fire and flammable materials. Meanwhile, those who did not hear the train coming due to loud noise remained under the train. Feast celebrations turned into a disaster.
It was learned that most of the losses came from the two wagons next to the engine that was damaged and turned upside down.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Train Crash in India: 24 Dead 22/05/2012 In India, a passenger train and a freight train collided with the 24. It was announced that some of the passengers lost their lives in the fire in the car crashed. The number of deaths is increasing as rescue work continues. In India's Anantapur area, a passenger train collided with a freight train. 24 has lost its lives due to collision and fire. The injured were treated in the environment hospitals. The accident occurred during the train waiting at the station in Penukonda. A passenger train hit the freight train on the same tracks. The 4 wagon of the passenger train derailed. Many passengers were stranded in a fire in one of the cars. Officials say the death t iler
- Train accident in India 23 dead, 81 injured! 20/08/2017 In the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, a passenger train was killed and at least 23 was killed and 81 was injured. From Haridwar to Puri, the 6 wagon of Utkal Express, from Purdid, came from local roads at the 05: 50 near Khatauli in Muzaffarnagar, north of India. At the end of the accident, 23 was killed and 81 was injured. Some of the wounded are reported to be in critical condition. Many ambulances were shipped instead of accidents. Authorities have launched an investigation into the accident. On the other hand, it was stated that the train tracks were cut in the images shared at the scene and that the incident was not an accident and that there was a possibility of sabotage.
- 5 Dead, 30 Injured Train Accident in India 11/10/2018 A passenger train in the province of Uttar Pradesh in the northeast of India derailed by at least one 5 and 30 was wounded. In the city of Harchandpur in India, the 5 lost its lives and 30 was injured because of the train crash. After the accident at 06: 05 at local time on Wednesday, several aid teams were sent to the area. It is not known that the accident was caused by the train being derailed and the wagons were derailed. An investigation into the accident continues.
- Catastrophic Train Accident 7 Dead In India 29 Injured 03/02/2019 Nine wagons of a passenger train derailed in Bihar, India. 7 people lost their lives and 29 people were injured in the accident. In the nine wagons that were knocked down as a result of the derailment of a passenger train in Bihar province in eastern India, the 7 lost his life. Two of the injured were reported to be in severe condition. The reason for the derailment of the train causing the accident is not yet known, the Indian press claimed that one of the rails was broken. The Indian rail network is the third longest transportation route in the world, but lacks lines of signaling and communication systems. Therefore, there are frequent train accidents in the country. Bu
- 4. India Railways Conference 2012 New Delhi India 27/04/2012 The Indian Railways Conference will be held in New Delhi, India on 30 / 05 / 2012. Please click here for detailed information about the fair. I http://www.asappconferences.co
- Train accident in Argentina, 3 dead dead 100 injured 14/06/2013 A train crash in Argentina: 3 died in a train crash in the Argentine capital Buenos Aires, with more passengers injured than 100. 3 died in a train accident in Argentina's capital, Buenos Aires, and more than 100 passengers were reportedly injured. Authorities, in the morning hours in the Moron area of a suburban train 2 a train between the 2 station was announced that another train. After the accident, some passengers with trains from their own facilities and informed the authorities were learned. Passengers trapped in the wreck were rescued by search and rescue teams sent to the scene. Ruben Sobrero, the leader of the Railroad Union, is the 6 of the two-story commuter train ları
- Train accident in Argentina, 3 dead dead by 100 15/06/2013 In Argentina, the train crash, 3 dead 100 wounded In a train accident in Argentina's capital Buenos Aires, 3 died and more than 100 passengers were injured. Authorities, in the morning hours in the Moron area of a suburban train 2 a train between the 2 station was announced that another train. After the accident, some passengers with trains from their own facilities and informed the authorities were learned. Passengers trapped in the wreck were rescued by search and rescue teams sent to the scene. Ruben Sobrero, the leader of the Railways Union, said that the two-story commuter train was not used for 6 for months and that he started to travel again a few days before due to the intensity. Front…
- Train Accident in Morocco Least 10 Dead, 100 Injured 17/10/2018 Two trains were intercepted near Rabat, Morocco's capital. 10 injured in the event, at least 100 people were injured in the incident was announced. A large train accident occurred in Rabat, the capital of Morocco, North Africa. The train is derailed, Sky News Arabia channel 10 has lost their lives and 100 has been injured. Authorities are worried about the increase in the death toll.
- Train disaster in India: 47 dead 30/07/2012 At least one 47 was killed in a fire in India. The event, Andhra Pradesh province of Hyderabad, about 500 kilometers south of Nellore occurred in Nellore, the fire is said to be short-circuit said. The regional official, B. Sridha, said that a fire broke out in one of the cars while the train was in motion, and that the train was stopped as a result of a fire in the station. Srindha, extinguished the fire according to the first determinations 47 people died, 22 said that the person was injured, the search and rescue work continues to increase the number of dead said. Source: Hürriyet
- 14 Dead in Train School Bus Hit in India 27/04/2018 A passenger train hit a school bus in India. According to local media, train crashed into the bus carrying the 22 student at the train level crossing. 13 was killed by 14 students and drivers. According to local media, a passenger train in the state of Uttar Pradesh crashed into a school service carrying a 22 pupil at a crossroads, and the 4 was heavily injured, the 8 was injured, and the service driver and the 13 child lost their lives. The cause of the accident is not yet known. At the beginning of the month, a school service on the way to the cliff as a result of rolling round 24 27 people lost their lives.