(THY) "TK 2124" coded plane, Istanbul Airportto move to Ankara to perform the first scheduled campaign.
With the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and some heads of state and government, 29 opened its first scheduled flight from Istanbul Airport, opened in October, to take off at 11: 32 to Ankara Esenboga Airport.
THY'nin previously announced the flight according to the passengers who took the ticket, came to Istanbul Airport in the morning.
Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan came to the check-in counter and received his ticket of representation. Minister Turhan, some passengers at the time of the ticket cut process.
Turhan, then passed the air control tower, the flight instruction, giving instructions to follow the flight here.
On the other hand, Turkish Airlines (THY) General Manager Bilal Eksi, General Manager and General Manager of State Airports Authority (DHMI) Funda Ocak and IGA Airport Operator, CEO and General Manager Kadri Samsunlu took their tickets to Ankara. .
Many members of the press also took part in the plane.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Izmir Adnan Menderese high-speed train to Aydine 23/01/2017 Izmir Adnan Menderese high-speed train instead of the scheduled flight to Aydine: An interim solution was put in place in the campaign 'Let the scheduled flights to Çıldır Airport' which has been brought up for a long time by the intellectuals. Aydın Governor Ömer Faruk Koçak pointed out that a high speed train project could be started between Aydın Çıldır and İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport. Currently, the Turkish Airways Flight Academy used by Çıldır Airport for domestic flights and international flights to open flights for a long time is carried out public opinion. Source: www.kokpit.aero
- First Scheduled Flight Race at Istanbul New Airport 25/06/2018 29 The passengers who want to be on the first scheduled flight of the Istanbul New Airport, which will be officially opened in October, are calling the airline companies and asking when and where the first flight will take place. Newspaper Habertürk'ten Gökhan Artan news about the aircraft carrying President Recep Tayyip Erdogan 21 June in Istanbul New Airport (INA) as the first descending aircraft after the date of the first citizens are looking to take part in the first scheduled flight. 29, which will be officially opened in October, Istanbul New Airport, especially the aviation enthusiast citizens are already excited about the excitement of the first scheduled trip. As the first passengers on the first scheduled flight ilk
- Elvan: Ordu-Giresun Airport will start scheduled flights in the first half of the year 06/02/2015 Elvan: Ordu-Giresun Airport first half of the scheduled başlayacak.ulaştır on the year, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, the first time in the sea, he said filler with to do the Ordu-Giresun Airport is completed by the end of March in Turkey. Elvan said they would start scheduled flights in the first half of the year. Minister Lütfi Elvan made his first descent into the completed section of the runway after inspecting the helicopter carrying himself on airport filling and terminal construction. Army Governor Irfan Balkanlıoğlu and other officials welcomed the Minister Elvan. Following the arrival of the waiting vehicle in the area and Elvan filling in the field, made a statement about the airport. For today's kendileri
- First Timetable Train Breaks Record Date in Railway Transportation 14/09/2013 Recorded Record of History in the First Timetable Train Ball Railway Transportation: TOBB President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu said, ic We have delivered the products produced by the Anatolian industrialists with the sweat of 4 to Germany for a record period of time İlk. The first timetable train of the Büyük Anadolu Lojistik Organizasyonlar A.Ş., which carries the products of the Anatolian industrialist to Europe, has started its service with a historical record. 8 BALO's first scheduled train departed from Manisa in September 4 reached Germany in the day. TOBB President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu stated that they realized a first in the history of railways, “In fact, it was impossible for a train departing from Manisa to arrive in Munich on 5 days. Manisa isa
- Ankara YHT station scheduled flights start tomorrow 29/10/2016 Scheduled flights start in Ankara YHT Station tomorrow: President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan opens the scheduled flights at Ankara YHT Station. Ankara YHT Train Station will enrich the capital's architecture and start its scheduled flights tomorrow. Turkey's history and was built without touching the existing culture an important place in the Ankara Train Station YHT Ankara Train Station, with connections to the Ankaray was planned to be transferring to BAŞKENTRAY and Keçiören subway. Built by Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model for the first time by TCDD and completed in 2 year, 19 will be operated by Ankara Railway Station (ATG) for 7 month and will be operated by ilk
- Scheduled flights in Ankara YHT Station started this morning 30/10/2016 Scheduled flights in Ankara YHT station started this morning: the new railway station of Başkent opened the YHT Railway Station in Ankara. The highest level of the state 29 October Republic Day celebrations with the opening of Ankara YHT Station, the train service 30 October this morning began. With the launch of flights, ticket purchases accelerated. Continue to read our news to get a high-speed train ticket online, get a high-speed train ticket under the TCDD e-ticket app. The new railway station, which the capitals of the 2 have been waiting for years, was put into service with a spectacular ceremony. The Ankara YHT Terminal project was opened Aç
- Scheduled flights were stopped at Bursa Yunuseli Airport 19/02/2017 Scheduled flights were stopped at Bursa Yunuseli Airport: Yunuseli Airport, which was closed in 2001 after the opening of Yenişehir Airport, was reinstated by 16 in February after the 1 year. BURULAŞ's flights were stopped by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation at Yunuseli Airport, where seaplane flights in Gemlik were scheduled. 1 Since February, it has been claimed that BURULAŞ flights from Bursa Yunuseli Airport to the Golden Horn have been stopped due to inappropriate flights. BURULAS has made commercial flights from the airport, which is only used for amateur and sporty aviation by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation, from the airport, which has no infrastructure, fire brigade and other necessary infrastructure Sivil
- General Electric managers will board a scheduled jet instead of private jet 25/09/2017 General Electric (Newburgh) has decided to lower all of its fleet business jets. The company wants to reduce the costs of some of the planes to hire some of the charter companies will be sold will be recorded. Jets in the company's fleet were used for the travel of top managers. The company's new CEO, John Flannery, 2018 by the end of the 2 billion dollars to save by the end of the planned plans and therefore senior executives are requested to use their own private aircraft. According to the FAA records, XnumX units of HondaJet HA-1, 420 pieces EMB-1, 505 pieces AgustaWestland AW2 helicopter, 139 pieces Bombardier CL-3, 600 pieces Bombardier Global Express 2, 5000 X
- 3. From the Airport to the First Sefer 15/07/2018 Turkish Airlines (THY) General Manager Bilal Ekşi, 21 was first used by President Tayyip Erdoğan in June and 29 will be officially opened with a ceremony in October 3. The first flight from the airport to Ankara, abroad, Azerbaijan and TRNC reported that will be done. Ekşi, who told about the transportation process to Istanbul New Airport and the future targets of Turkish Airlines, said that the transportation process of THY will start at 31 October 02.00 and this will take 12 hours. Ekşi pointed out that the companies that will be serving them together with THY will be transported to the new airport and ğ We are talking about 800 operation in moving. Equipment from Atatürk Airport will be taken Ek.
- Torbalıya additional time 28/10/2013 No additional flights to Torbalıya Aliağaya: Expatriates traveling between Izmir and İzmir with Aliağa; Aliağa waiting for the last stop from the city center to be placed, the same situation in the same case to put the additional flights to Torbalı and some municipalities to be donated to the bus 'the paths of love, me lead the song' say that reminds me. 'ALIACA comes from blindness. UNDERSTAND THE POSSIBLE 'Izban since the establishment of the ring service from the Metro and Aliaga, who want to take advantage of the service of the minute Aliuzal people who want to take advantage of the 90 minute service in every district except for Aliaga, mas Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu, Bayındır - Torbalı line gave additional expedition. Aliağa citizens, minibuses Ali
- HAVAIST Organized 140 Expeditions to Istanbul Airport Every Day 23/02/2019 Na HAVAIST X, a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which is providing a luxurious public transportation service to Istanbul Airport, is offering 10 flights to Istanbul Airport from 5 January to 140. HAVAİST's flights to the bus company of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality were increased by taking into consideration the transportation needs of the passengers and employees at Istanbul Airport. The decision was made due to Turkish Airlines' (THY) 9 - 10 January 2019 that will increase its flights in Istanbul Airport. 30 by 5 bus at HAVAIST, the daily flights from Istanbul Airport to Istanbul Airport were increased to 140 with additional flights. Depending on the bus Buna
- This Sefer Istanbul Airport Bees 27/05/2019 A blower at the apron section of Istanbul Airport bees. According to the news in AirportHaber; Istanbul Airport, which opened last April, is experiencing a new event every day. This time the bees raided the airport. D7 blinds at the Istanbul Airport apron were approached by bees, not airplanes. Bees from the hive, the surrounding trees could not be put into the bellows had to be brought to the aircraft. It is estimated that the bees are found in the hollow of the bees in the surrounding villages. As it is known, the area where the new airport was built previously consisted of a forested area where bees received honey, where flowers were abundant. For the son ...
- Istanbul's new airport subway to be built by the ministry 01/09/2016 Istanbul's new airport subway will be built by the Ministry: The construction of the new airport rail system connections in Istanbul will be carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. In accordance with the Council of Ministers' decision regarding the takeover of urban rail transport systems, subways and related facilities by the Ministry of Transport in the current issue of the Official Gazette, the new airport rail system connections are based on the Gayrettepe-Istanbul New Airport Metro Line. Halkalı- Istanbul New Airport Metro Line will be constructed by the Ministry of Transportation.
- 3 from DHMI Ataturk Airport. Pushed button to move to airport 27/10/2017 DHMI starts planning for the future of Atatürk Airport, which is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of the New Airport in Istanbul. Square Management began to make preparations for the closure of Atatürk Airport. According to the news of Gökhan Artan from Habertürk News Center, DHMİ will tender the report and the evaluation of the determination of the possible loss of profit if the early termination of the lease term of Atatürk Airport. DHMI is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of Istanbul New Airport DH
- First Cargo Service from Yenişehir Airport 03/04/2019 Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry established by the BTSO Logistics Inc. within the scope of the work began to provide air transportation services to Yenisehir Airport. BCCI Chairman Ibrahim Burkay, Turkey's production base in Bursa, said they aim to become a center of air cargo transportation. BTSO has implemented an important project that will increase the cost, speed and efficiency of foreign trade transactions to the exporting companies in Bursa. Logistics Inc., founded by BTSO, has offered the air transport facilities of the Yenişehir Airport, which have been idle since 2001, to the business world. Before the first flight to the US as a transfer to the ceremony Aktar
- Little girl from Russian Railways to stop her dance lessons 23/02/2016 Russian Railways to take the little girl to miss the dance lessons in an additional time: Russian Railways, Nami Nalimova Nami Nalimova dance lessons to make it possible to catch up in the opening hours. Nina Nalimova has been taking ballroom dance classes since 13. Nina, who went to a dance school near her home, started to attend a few stations from her home after the dance instructor became ill. However, in October, Nina's 8 train was lifted every day to catch up with the dance class. "Nina's father, Boris Nalimov," went to the dance school 18.00 many times but at this time my daughter did not have time to study. Therefore ...
- One of the Brazilian railway lines has been closed to transport by protesters 12/07/2013 One of the Brazilian rail lines has been transported by protesters In the northeastern Brazil, protesters in the Alto Alegre do Pindaré municipality have closed down one of the country's most important railway lines. Demonstrators demanding the improvement of public services and transportation system, increasing the quality of education, health and safety have closed this railway for two days with the action they organized last week. The railway belongs to the Canadian-based mining company Vale Limited and combines the world's largest iron ore mine, Carajas, with a port on the northern coast of the country near San Luis. More than 100 million tons of iron ore is transported over the railway. Source: turkish.ruvr.ru
- 250 Million Euro signature from Istanbul New Airport 11/07/2017 Istanbul New Airport, which will change the rules of the game in the global aviation sector; 6 has signed an agreement with the company to allocate space for the Cargo City and Ground Handling Campus. MNG, PTT, Çelebi Ground Handling, HAVAŞ, System Logistics and Know Logistics, Cargo City, MNG, Çelebi Ground Handling and HAVAŞ will provide services at the Ground Handling Campus. These agreements, which will be valid for the duration of the operation, will amount to approximately 250 Million Euro. Turkey's Istanbul is set to become a showcase to the world the new airport will also frequently mentioned the name of a unique passenger experience as well as in international transport. More than half of the construction works have been completed.
- 3. Airport to Istanbul New Airport 22/03/2018 Esracan Aşkın of ITU City and Regional Planning, 3. Written by the airport to the environment for Young Life. As ITU City and Regional Planning students, we had the chance to see the airport that is currently under construction. Actually we want to analyze Arnavutköy and to get to know our people. we found it at the airport. We were fed first, then we were taken to the conference room. They were planning students and knew from the beginning that the choice of place was wrong. 3. The location of the airport passes as Silivri in Istanbul Environmental Plan. The development of the city on the east-west axis and the lack of extension to the north are especially emphasized. But now Arnavutköy, Ama
- Istanbul Airport took the snow exam? 25/02/2019 This year we will meet with the white hood at the end of February we could meet. Snowfall was more 'insignificant' than the past years. It slowly rained. The air temperature did not fall. The roads did not close because of the weekend. In Istanbul, snow was the most joyful of children. My eyes were at the airports. 24 February Saturday 67, 25 February 39 on Ataturk Airport was canceled on the 24 expedition. 2 at Sabiha Gökçen Airport did not have a cancellation in February and 24 could not be carried out the next day. Istanbul Airport experienced its first experience with snow. 9 25 in February and 3 in XNUMX in February X
- Istanbul's Metro and subway metro 2 doing an expedition 18/09/2012 Istanbul 2012-2013 The academic year started without any significant problems in traffic. Due to the measures taken and the attention of the citizens to the warnings, there was no negativity in traffic and school environments. Istanbul traffic was monitored from AKOM and all unit managers were present for intervention against negativity. Istanbul, which started on a rainy day, did not have any traffic congestion in the city except the daily flowing density of the bridges. With the connection of the ring roads, there was a short-term density in the urban traffic, Şirinevler, Mecidiyeköy and Avcılar regions. In the metro and light metro, 2 was organized once a minute, while the bus in the metrobus line was not concentrated by the time. In IETT lines hat
- 6,2 of the European Expeditions 09/10/2018 9 thousand 527 expeditions were carried out from Atatürk and Sabiha Gökçen airports during the 813 month of this year. Considering that 2018 million 8 thousand flights were made in 400 during January-September period, 6,2 was organized from Istanbul airports in 2018 105 102 247 63 352 165 9 175 648 A thousand 110 arrivals and departures were made. During this period, a total of 915 thousand 64 departures and flights were performed from the airport. XNUMX thousand XNUMX flights were made from Sabiha Gökçen Airport during XNUMX monthly period of the year. XNUMX bin XNUMX in domestic lines, XNUMX in international lines hat
- Balcova cable car line for eight years 30/07/2015 The first passenger journey took place in the Balçova cable car line after eight years. The cable car facilities, which are renewed by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality for 15.5 million pounds, are offered to the public at the beginning of the day. Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu, who carried out his first voyage on the ropeway with the mayors of districts and members of the Metropolitan Council, said: başkan It was a facility that suit İzmir. I wish our citizens here would have a pleasant time with their families and children. Vat With the view of both the gulf and the dam lake, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has renewed the Balçova Cable Car which is one of the city's most important tourist facilities. With 31 X
- Sirkeci-Halkalı and train commuting between Haydarpaşa-Pendik 05/09/2012 Since last week, the public has been talking about the price increase made by IETT with the 5 and coin prices. However, while these discussions were going on, the actual hike was made to the fees of suburban trains. Sirkeci-Halkalı and the train commuting between Haydarpaşa and Pendik was paid a 50 percentage. The price of suburban train prices was increased to 2 TL with a one way 3 TL price. The price increase, which was realized as a percentage, was put into effect at the beginning of September. Source: Rotahaber
- Expedition with the Ottoman train on the Hejaz railway 16/06/2014 On the Hijaz railway, an expedition was made with the Ottoman train: the Ottoman Sultan 2. During the 1900-1908 years by Abdul Hamid, there was a nostalgic flight between the Damascus and the Medina. Prior to the expedition, Jordan was a traditional music and dance show and the historic steam train was run. The trip, which started from the Amman-Hicaz railway station in Amman, the capital of Jordan, took about 2 hours, from the surrounding of the capital Amman to the Giza Hicaz railway station in the north of the city. In the VIP section of the light and curtain wagons belonging to the 1900, the seats with wooden edges were noticed. The bridge that connects the past with the past ları Hicaz railways “A statement to the AA correspondent Geçmiş