Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. According to Mustafa TUNA's instructions; between Turkey and the Union of Municipalities and the General Directorate of EGO with joint work carried out and the date and within our cultural history, Bosnia and Herzegovina between Turkish Local Governments "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina Local Government Inter-Cooperation Project" was launched.
In order to support the Project by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate, it has been decided to send the 3 Public Bus to the Municipality of Mostar.
These buses have been delivered 2 from them previously, the protocol of Municipalities of Turkey prepared for delivery at the 1 them was signed between the Union and the General Directorate of EGO.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- EGO 3 Bus to Bosnia and Herzegovina 04/12/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, offers the most beautiful examples of solidarity with the support provided by a hand cultural bridges when installing other hand, realized that knowledge and experience sharing, with the friendly relations established by the borders of the country, surpassing brotherly countries with local governments Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey Union of Municipalities of Bosnia and Herzegovina with Turkish Local Governments from the start, "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina Local Government Inter-Cooperation Project" provides support with what public transport buses. TURKISH BUS Mostar and the Association of Municipalities of Turkey in the framework of the protocol signed between the General Directorate of EGO common historic and cultural heritage that we have in Bosnia and Herzegovina city of Mostar Municipality, 3 to be used in public transport ...
- Two Buses from EGO to Mostar Municipality 05/04/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Assoc. Dr. With the instructions of Mustafa TUNA, the Municipality continues its services of duty, responsibility and cooperation. Turkey Union of Municipalities and with the protocol signed between the General Directorate of EGO "Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina on Cooperation between Local Government Project" was what contributed. Common historical and procured through two buses Turkey Municipalities Union of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of EGO to be used in the cultural history of our having Bosnia and Herzegovina with Turkish local authorities of friendship and solidarity as the symbol of Mostar Municipality of public transport services will be delivered to Turkey Municipalities Union of .
- Bosnia and Herzegovina tram stop and pedestrian crossing | Konya 12/02/2013 Bosnia and Herzegovina tram stop and pedestrian upper crossing A citizen says what to see the human Hüseyin Demir Bey, who lives in the city; In the neighborhood of Bosnia and Herzegovina, passengers have been transferred to the tram line by bus for years, and so far no residents have been persecuted. The tram into the campus would take the bus to the last stop. The university administration closed the road to the bus without any notice, and in time the municipality did not take it in, of course the municipality did not take the complaints into consideration and did not take any action. Kayalar Mosque was placed under the tram stop while the neighborhood continued to grind and the disabled and elderly people and children iye
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways Visit TÜVASAŞ 01/11/2013 Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways TÜVASAŞ Visits Bosnia and Herzegovina and ZFBH from Turkey to strengthen the railway cooperation between Turkey (Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways) General Manager Nijazim Puzic, his delegation TÜVASAŞ (Turkey Wagon Industries Inc.) General Manager Erol Inal the visited. Turkey stating that they see as their homes in Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways General Manager Nijazim Puzic, expressed their readiness to cooperate with all kinds of partnerships and TÜVASAŞ. Nijaz Puzic, the railway sector has reached a good level and with TÜVASAŞ to produce joint projects and wanted to work together, he said. Brotherhood that goes back centuries in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Turkey two ...
- Cooperation agreement between TCDD and Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways 15/05/2014 Reconciliation of cooperation between TCDD and Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways: A Memorandum of Understanding was signed in the Presidential Palace on 12 May 2014 for the Development of Cooperation in the Field of Railroads between the TCDD and the Railways of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (ZFBH). President of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bakir Izetbegovic, came to our country at the invitation of our President Abdullah Gul. During the visit, a memorandum of understanding was signed between the TCDD and the Federation of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Railways on the railways. A delegation headed by TCDD Chairman and General Manager Süleyman Karaman attended the signing ceremony. With the Memorandum of Understanding; • In the field of design, construction and manufacture of railway vehicles •