BURULAŞ General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar, one of the youngest children from the houses of Love, had the opportunity to have a fun time. The children had the happiness of having an unforgettable day at BURULAŞ business center.
The children who spent a fun time in Burulaş business center, lived together with the attendant staff, entered the train driver's cabin and enjoyed the journey by using the train. General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar and all BURULAŞ staff contributed to the moments where children come to visit, reflect their dreams freely.
Burulaş General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar brought gifts to each child who came to visit and added happiness to the happiness of children.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Governor Tuna didn't leave the Rail Systems graduates alone 04/06/2016 Governor Tuna did not leave his graduates alone: As part of the lar Project for the Supply of Qualified Human Resources in Rail Systems Sistem, 80 Industrial Vocational High School students, who graduated from their schools, were given end-of-training certificates. Governor Güngör Azim Tuna, TÜLOMSAŞ General Manager Hayri Avcı, Provincial Director of National Education Necmi Özen, İş-Kur Provincial Director HASAN Yoldaş, President of Eskişehir Chamber of Industry Savaş Özaydemir, Head of Rail Systems Cluster Association Kenan Işık, industrialists and students attended. In his speech, the project, which started a year ago, is a project that will develop Eskisehir industry, the Governor Tuna, Rail Systems konuş
- YOLDER did not leave its members alone in Çorlu 04/07/2019 The first hearing of the train accident in Çorlu district of Tekirdağ, 8 July 2018 was held at Çorlu Courthouse. YOLDER has been following developments closely since the first day of the accident and did not leave its members alone at the first hearing. YOLDER Chairman of the Board Şakir Kaya, Vice President Suat Ocak and Lawyer Mehmet Ektaş Attorney at the hearing attended by the court delegation withdrew from the case. 3 in Çorlu Courthouse Some families and their lawyers were not taken to the hearing, which started on July 2019. After the tension outside the hall, the complainants' lawyers said they had filed a criminal complaint against the court delegation, which they held responsible for not providing security. The court on the development Yaş
- Tunnel construction on the YHT line 22/02/2017 The construction of the tunnel on the YHT line is from their homes: Kızılkaya Neighborhood, which is located near the construction of High Speed Train Tunnel in Geyve District of Sakarya, has been declared as 'disaster area' due to landslides. The residents of the region were sent notifications to evacuate their homes. Neighborhood people who do not want to move from their homes, the Presidency and the Prime Minister asked for a re-examination by sending petitions. High-speed train project in Geyve Kızılkaya neighborhood, where the tunnel construction to determine the flood of the river was investigated. Experts at the end of the examination of the 30 household area, due to landslides due to landslide decision by the Council of Ministers 'disaster area' was decided to be. The governor's office is the victim of a disaster.
- InnoTrans 2012: Aktas Holding Awaits Visitors 18/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. Aktas Holding will be waiting for the exhibitors at the Hall 2012 / 9 booth at InnoTrans 351. About Aktaş Holding: Aktas, whose foundations were laid by Sait AKTAŞ in 1938, is the basis of its taş Aktaş Understanding, policies and practices for its employees, customers and all stakeholders. The human being, who provided sustainable change and development, made a living and created value for other individuals, played an important role in the formation of Aktaş understanding. … Sustainability ”in the understanding of Aktaş and ışı
- InnoTrans 2012: Alnal Elektromekanik San. and Tic. Inc. waiting for your visitors 18/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technologies, Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in 18.09.2012 - 21.09.2012 in Berlin, Germany. Alnal Railway Systems will be pleased to welcome you our customers at InnoTrans 2012. Alnal Electromechanics and Tic. Inc. ALNAL which was established in Adapazarı in 1980 and started to service with maintenance, repair and winding service for electric machines, turned to production in time and increased its staff and skill with contracting and contract manufacturing. ALNAL established the hair processing department in 1995, and has been working in 2004 m² closed area since 2000. ALNAL Inc. which accepts technological developments as a pioneer Tekn
- InnoTrans 2012: ASAŞ Alüminyum San. and Tic. Inc. Waiting for Visitors 18/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. ASAS Aluminum San. and Tic. Inc. At InnoTrans 2012 fair Hall 8.2 / 241 booth will be waiting for the participants. ASAS Aluminum San. and Tic. Inc. : The highest quality is provided in the products which are sent by examination, measurement and reporting according to customer requests. ASAŞ, in accordance with DIN EN 102043.lb, product inspection report, size control and surface hardness related process control reports, production control reports etc. in connection with transport and delivery, mechanical specifications olarak
- InnoTrans 2012: ÇEL-MER Steel Industry Joint Stock Company Awaits Visitors 18/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. ÇEL-MER Steel Industry Joint Stock Company will be waiting for participants at Hall 2012 / 8.1 d booth at InnoTrans 241 fair. ÇEL-MER Steel Industry Joint Stock Company: 1986 started production in Istanbul Bayrampaşa as rolling mill.ÇEL-MER. Today, 120.000 m² open, 30.000 m² closed area in Gebze / Kocaeli region is a semi-continuous modern rolling mill, peeling, grinding and cold shooting using the opportunity to operate. ÇEL-MER Steel Industry Inc., today is an important point in the production of high quality and bright steel. In terms of production opportunities ıs
- InnoTrans 2012: DTM Elektroteknik A.Ş. Waiting for Visitors 18/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. DTM Elektroteknik A.Ş. At InnoTrans 2012 fair Hall 11.1 / 319 booth will be waiting for the participants. DTM Elektroteknik A.Ş. DTM Elektroteknik Inc., which started its operations in Istanbul in the year of 1977, has become the leader in the production of panels and busbar in domestic and foreign markets with the steps it has taken every day since its establishment and proved its reliability and quality to thousands of users and dealers. DTM Elektroteknik A.Ş. has never missed the development line in the past years and today is an excellent technique in box design geçmiş
- InnoTrans 2012: Durmazlar Makina San. and Tic. AS Awaits Visitors 18/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. Durmazlar Makina will be waiting for participants at InnoTrans 2012 fair Hall 2.2 / 104 stand. Durmazlar Makina San. and Tic. About AS: Durmazlar Makina San ve Tic AS is a manufacturer of high performance sheet metal working machines. Our aim is to bring the advanced sheet metal processing technologies to the accessibility that even the small workshops can use. Our products and services create a high quality solution for every sheet processing and spread over a wide range. Today, the 50.000 pieces Stabilizer machine brings productivity to the four corners of the world and processes in different industries.
- InnoTrans 2012: Emas Iron Steel LTD is waiting for its visitors 18/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. Emas Iron & Steel LTD will be at Hall 2012 / 8.1g booth at InnoTrans 241. Emas Iron & Steel LTD About: In 1968, our company established and commissioned its first plant to produce flat and ribbed rebar with hot rolling technique. 2005 has acted in accordance with the principle of quality production and reliable service within the period until 2005, and has accelerated its growth in the year and established the infrastructure of the second facility. …