burulas love didn't leave their visitors from home alone
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- BURULAŞ, Sevgi did not leave their home alone 30/10/2018 BURULAŞ General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar, one of the youngest children from the houses of Love, had the opportunity to have a fun time. The children had the happiness of having an unforgettable day at BURULAŞ business center. The children who spent a fun time in Burulaş business center, lived together with the attendant staff, entered the train driver's cabin and enjoyed the journey by using the train. General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar and all BURULAŞ staff contributed to the moments where children come to visit, reflect their dreams freely. Burulaş General Manager Mehmet Kürşat Çapar, giving gifts to each child who came to visit the happiness of the children living in BURULAŞ Genel
- Tunnel construction on the YHT line 22/02/2017 The construction of the tunnel on the YHT line is from their homes: Kızılkaya Neighborhood, which is located near the construction of High Speed Train Tunnel in Geyve District of Sakarya, has been declared as 'disaster area' due to landslides. The residents of the region were sent notifications to evacuate their homes. Neighborhood people who do not want to move from their homes, the Presidency and the Prime Minister asked for a re-examination by sending petitions. High-speed train project in Geyve Kızılkaya neighborhood, where the tunnel construction to determine the flood of the river was investigated. Experts at the end of the examination of the 30 household area, due to landslides due to landslide decision by the Council of Ministers 'disaster area' was decided to be. The governor's office is the victim of a disaster.
- Public Transport 'Respect You Love Us' 25/12/2018 A large majority of citizens use public transport in urban life. In public transport, which is a common living space, minors have duties to the elders and adults to the minors. In order to transfer these tasks to the new generations, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is exhibiting a play called aktar Respect From You Love From Us okul where students are treated with courtesy and etiquette in public transportation. STUDENTS WITH THEATER EDUCATION The theater play Eğitim Respect From You Love From Us düzenlen organized jointly by the Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department and Provincial Directorate of National Education continues in the schools in the districts. Public transport courtesy and etiquette Toplu
- Çorlu Anniversary TCDD'den 'Carrying Love' Video 08/07/2019 On the anniversary of the train disaster in Çorlu, TCDD Transportation has released a video on its Twitter account under the title 'We Carry Love'. Families reacted to the video on the anniversary of the disaster. 25 people were wounded hundreds of people lost their lives in Corlu anniversary of the train disaster Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), Transportation from social media accounts, "We Brings Love" published a video. Taz We carried dreams from one end of the country to the other. Most importantly, # SevgiTaşıyoruz We wish a nice week to all our passengers ”. Mısra, who lost her son Oğuz Arda Sel, 9, in the accident in Çorlu…
- Ski lessons for little students 22/03/2014 Ski lessons for the little students: ERZURUM center Yakutiye District and National Education Directorate carried out by, 'Learning to Slip' project with the financial situation of the Allians are not good 40'i girls 80 students learn to shift in Palandöken. Students who take advantage of the Xenadu Snow White hotel runways at the Palandöken Ski Center and enjoy free access to the Xanadu Snow White hotel runway, attend the 5 hourly practice under the supervision of the 4 physical education teacher. The students who meet in Palandöken and the skies they see in the distance despite their stay in Erzurum realize their dreams. Elementary school students, who are on the top of the ski slopes with the facilities, learn to ski around the 7 kilometers with the teachers. Le
- Teenage students enjoying skiing 09/03/2015 Ski students enjoyed the pleasure of skiing: The students of Çağlayan Youth Center enjoyed skiing in Erciyes Ski Center in Kayseri, where their little students went with their teachers. Erciyes ski center was the first stop of the early morning trips of Çağlayan Youth Center students who were working under Youth Confederation of Youth Education and Culture (GENÇKON). In the ski center, the skiers were entertained by skiers. For the first time in the skiing center, the students experienced the excitement of ropeways and visited the historical places of Kayseri. Caglayan Youth Center Club Director Ozdemir Ozturk, the students get rid of the tempo of intensive examination of the excitement of going out of the province, stating that Öz students first layan
- Palandöken Municipality Certifies Small Skiers 28/03/2016 Palandöken Municipality Certified Tiny Skiers: By the Palandöken Belediyespor Club, the 6 young skier who completed the three-month skiing course for 8 and 50 children, received a course of completion with a simple ceremony. Palandöken Municipality Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Culture Center and Sports Complex held a short speech at the certificate ceremony Orhan Bulutlar Palandöken Mayor, Başkan Palandöken Belediyespor Club in the branch of the 10 continues to operate with over one thousand licensed athletes. Today, after three months of training, we are proud of our skiing teacher. This is just what we see as a beginning Bu
- Tiny Students toured the Train Museum in Çamlık village 18/05/2013 Tiny Students toured the Train Museum in Çamlık village 2 is a private school in Torbalı. Graders visited the Train Museum in Çamlık village of Selçuk district. The museum, which is located in the train wagon used by Atatürk, was appreciated by the children. School 2. After the event organized under the supervision of the teachers Nüket Sağ, Dilek Mekan and Halime Bostancı, the students went to Pamucak beach in Selçuk district and enjoyed their hearts. The joy of the students playing on the beach was reflected in the eyes. Museum of children's favorite teachers stated that, "The Museum is located in the village summerhouse on-Selcuk Aydin way. Museums İzmir-Aydın, Turkey's first railroad Railway (built 1866-1976) ...
- Little Students Visited Samuel 28/05/2013 Little Students Visited Samulaş Primary school students visited Samsun Samulaş General Directorate. During the visit, the students of Gazi Primary School were informed about the rail system from the Samulaş authorities and were informed about the issues to be considered when traveling on the trams. Then they visited the Samulaş Headquarters building. Source: www.haber01.com
- Dangerous Journey of Little Students on Train Tracks 18/11/2014 Dangerous Journey of Tiny Students on Train Tracks: Dozens of students studying at the primary school in ADANA pass the train tracks over the train tracks to reduce the way to the 2 mileage. Students from the Petrol Ofisi Primary School in the Cemalpaşa neighborhood of Seyhan District of Seyhan District travel to and from the train tracks every day. Students living in Ziyapaşa neighborhood are passing the train tracks that are not security measures in order to go to their schools in Cemalpaşa neighborhood. Parents accompany their children as they pass through the rails. In this way, shortening the way to the school parents, "School is very close to our home, but no way. Ya Mustafa"