TCDD rail routes to secure the passage of routes on the TCDD Garage Directorate rolled up arms.
TCDD Directorate of Garage officials stating that TCDD routes on the TCDD routes passing through the city center of Batman will be closed to traffic: ın Unfortunately, we are sometimes shaken by the bitter news in the invisible accidents occurring at the crossroads of pirates. On the previous day, a citizen crashed in the vehicle that was hit by the work machine in the accident at the highlands level. Therefore, it is necessary to revise level crossings again. We're not gonna let the pirate crossings in Batman city center. These level crossings will be made safe by hand, '' he said.
Source : I www.batmancagdas.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- In the context of YHT studies, the level crossing will be closed to traffic today 23/08/2012 Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project due to the construction work will be performed within the scope of Bonds Level Crossing will be closed to traffic. The Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME) decided to close the Bağlar Level Crossing between 23 August and 19.00 to 24 August and 12.00 to vehicles and pedestrian traffic. With the decision taken at UKOME's meeting in 8 August, Bağlar Level Crossing, 1 will be closed to vehicles and pedestrian traffic indefinitely from September until a second decision. Source: www.habercinizing
- Attention! Two level crossings will be closed to traffic 15/08/2015 Attention! Two level crossing will be closed to traffic: Konya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems announced that the level crossing under the Otogar and Seljuk Bridge Interchange will be closed to vehicle traffic for 20 days. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department announced that due to the improvement works at the intersections of the tram lines, the level crossing under the Otogar and Seljuk Bridge Interchange will be closed to vehicle traffic during 20 days. The shutdown process will begin on Monday, August at 17. The drivers who will use the Bus Station Junction are the drivers who will use Imam al-Ghazzali and Elmali Hamdi Streets and the level crossing under the Seljuk Bridge Interchange.
- Level Crossings Closed in Salihli 15/05/2012 In the district of Salihli, it is stated that automatic barrier gateways will be closed due to railway line renovations which will take 4 days. In a written statement from State Railways, it is reported that the 4 automatic barriers in Salihli will be closed to vehicle traffic due to working in the railways. The barriers on Menderes Street will be closed on 15 and 16 May 08.00-17.00, Barrier on Acısu Street (Stadium) 16-08.00 and Kurudere Street barriers will be closed on 17.00 and 17 May 18-08.00 between May and May. was expressed. -There is a final stage in the renovation of line roads - Manisa-Alaşehir within the scope of the State Railways accelerated train project -T
- Unofficial Level Crossings Closed 01/03/2017 Unofficial Level Crossings Closed in Batman: State Railways (DDY) made an application to our Municipality in Batman to determine the unofficial crossings and to close the road for traffic. In order to prevent traffic accidents and to ensure the flow of traffic in series, DDY Branch Branch made a request to the Municipality and asked for the closure of unofficial transit sites. Directorate of Science Affairs teams of Batman Municipality evaluating the demand of the GDY on site, Fatih Mahallesi 3206. Street TPAO (Turkey Petrol Corporation) opened the way to the Boulevard was closed to traffic completely. It was stated that the drivers could use alternative routes as a result of the closure of the route, which is not the official pass of the DDY. DDY'nin Kine Em Park in front of the road DD
- İnönü Boulevard, which was closed to traffic in June due to Ankara metro operation, was opened to two-way traffic 25/10/2012 İnönü Boulevard, which was closed to traffic in June due to the subway work of Kızılay-Çayyolu, was opened to two-way traffic. The construction of the subway construction of the capital in the capital of İnönü Boulevard after the direction of Kızılay-Eskişehir, Eskişehir-Kızılay direction opened to traffic. Lightning, who came to İnönü Boulevard and said, ret As a result of the long efforts and efforts of our teams, we made the road open to two-way traffic. Let Ankara be good and auspicious ur. The first vehicle to surprise the Minister, the opening of the road after the opening of the Eskişehir-Kizilay stop the first vehicle stopped and chatted for a while. The driver of the vehicle has long said that the road is closed for use, ed