Darıca Mayor Şükrü Karabacak invited all Darıca people to the groundbreaking ceremony of the Darıca - Gebze Metro Line to be held on Saturday October at 20.
. Gebze - Darica Metro, which will be realized with the participation of our Parliament Speaker Binali Yildirim, is a great investment for all Kocaeli. I would like to say that Gebze - Darica Metro, which is the biggest investment of our Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality until today, will cost 5 billion liras and will be beneficial to our region and our country. Metro, which is planned to be put into service in 2022, believes that it will change the face of Kocaeli not only Darica and Gebze. The metro, which will be built with high technology, provides driverless and safe travel, and Gebze will provide significant relief in traffic by reducing the OSB - Darıca Coast to 19 minutes. At this point, I would like to thank our Mayor, İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu and our regional MPs on behalf of our people who presented this important project to our people in the region. I would like to invite all of our people to the groundbreaking ceremony at 20 October 10 30 on Gebze City Square. Tüm
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Mhpden Criticism for İzbann's Groundbreaking Ceremony 08/12/2012 Criticism of Mhp at Izbara's Groundbreaking Construction 6 station in the Cumovası-Torbalı area of İZBAN, the foundation of the 9 highway overpass, the first rail source was carried out with a ceremony, the ceremony attracted the reaction of the MHP voters. Making a press statement yesterday, MHP Torbalı District Chairman Yurdadoğ Mutlu, the Ministry of Transport and the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir as they come to their minds, high-speed train for the line did not remember the opening, he said. Mutlu said, temel They put two stones, laying the foundation. They're tying four iron, they're grounding again. People are bored of this situation, Bu he said. Criticism from Mhp to the Izbann's Groundbreaking Ceremony XnumX year between Aliağa and Cumaovası within the framework of Egeray Project esi
- Afghan leader Karzai joins Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway groundbreaking ceremony 28/05/2013 Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov invited Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai to his country. Berdimuhamedov and Karzai will participate in the groundbreaking ceremony of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project. Berdimuhamedov sent the invitation letter with Foreign Minister and Deputy Head of State Rashid Meredov. Minister Meredov was accepted by the Afghan leader Karzai in the capital Kabul. Karzai thanked Turkmenistan for the invitation and expressed his gratitude to Turkmenistan for its assistance in the establishment of peace in Afghanistan. Karzai reminded that Turkmenistan provides cheap electricity to the country and stated that Ashgabat has provided humanitarian assistance to all. Ashgabat focuses on rail transportation in the region and wants to accelerate Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project. E
- Manisa TSO Halkalı Participated in the Groundbreaking Ceremony of the Customs Directorate 19/09/2013 Manisa TSO Halkalı Participated in the Groundbreaking Ceremony of the Customs Directorate: Manisa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MTSO), to be built in Büyükçekmece Halkalı Participated in the groundbreaking ceremony of the New Facilities of the Customs Directorate (Logistics Center). Customs and Tourism Enterprises (GTİ) continue their new investments at full speed. GTI, which has modernized its customs gates since 2005, now has a Build-Operate-Transfer Model Halkalı He's renewing his customs. Manisa Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which is also a partner of the Customs and Tourism Enterprises Trade Corporation (GTİ) by Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model will be built in Büyükçekmece Halkalı Customs Directorate New Facilities (Logistics Center) Gümrük
- ÇTSO Halkalı Customs Directorate Facilities attended the groundbreaking ceremony 28/09/2013 ÇTSO Halkalı Customs Directorate Facilities attended the groundbreaking ceremony:Çerkezköy Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ÇTSO) will be built in Büyükçekmece Halkalı Participated in the groundbreaking ceremony of the Customs Directorate of New Facilities (Logistics Center) CONDUCTED WITH INTENSIVE PARTICIPATION With the Build-Operate Transfer model, it will be rebuilt in Büyükçekmece. Halkalı The Customs Directorate of Plant (Logistic Center) groundbreaking ceremony, Turkey Chambers and Stock Exchanges Union (TOBB) President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu, Customs and Trade Minister Hayati Yazici, the deputies was held with the participation of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges president and bureaucrats. "WE ARE HAPPENING TO MAKE A HAPPY BUSINESS" In terms of today's Turkish business and foreign trade "
- The groundbreaking ceremony of Bakırköy-Kirazlı Metro (Video) 12/06/2016 The groundbreaking ceremony of the Bakirkoy-Kirazlı Metro took place: The groundbreaking ceremony of the Bakirkoy-Kirazli metro line, which will reduce the transportation between Bagcilar and Bakirkoy to 13.5, was held today with the participation of Prime Minister Binali Yildirim. 2018 9 to be commissioned in June, the construction of the kilometer-long Kirazlı -Bakırköy (IDO) metro line will be connected to the Bağcılar, Bakırköy coastline. In addition, the line planned as the continuation of the Kirazlı - Başakşehir metro line will be reduced to the density between Bağcılar and Bakırköy coast when it is put into service in June of 2018. The line which is integrated to Marmaray in Bakırköy Square will be connected to Yenikapı-Otogar-Airport line in İncirli. THE TIME OF JOURNEY 13.5 DAKİKAYA İNECEK Yenikapı-İncirli-Sefaköy metro Y
- Special invitation for the laying ceremony of the Bursa high-speed train to the Minister Çelik 18/12/2012 Special invitation for the laying ceremony of Bursa high-speed train, which was taken to Minister Celik Celik: In the process that went to the 2007 elections, when the AK Party group chairman Faruk Celik said that the train was Bakan difficult to realize Bakan. But he struggled for years, he followed, and he got the program. TCDD is no longer a deputy but the Prime Minister Bülent Arınç and Minister of Transport Binali Yıldırım will participate in the TCDD on Sunday. The train has invited the Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik to the groundbreaking ceremony of Bursa Station. Source: Ahmet Emin Yilmaz
- Minister Egemen Bagis, Irmak-Karabuk-Zonguldak railway line and Köseköy-Gebze railway construction ceremony was laid at the ceremony. 28/03/2012 European Union Minister and Chief Negotiator Egemen Bagis, '' Turkey, as a country railway locomotive of global justice, a master machinist's, the number of confidence continues in the way of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's control, '' he said. Donation Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak railway line rehabilitation project bilateral agreement signing ceremony and Exhibition Center-Gebze railway construction in his speech at the groundbreaking ceremony, said it would be a symbol of the same time, Turkey's high-speed development of the train will depart from here. Today's EU history, Bagis stated that laid the foundation of a project that contains the highest amount of EU funding outside the country, some critics claiming that the political stand of Turkey's EU process, whereas here ...
- Balçova cable car facilities will be held on Saturday 04/04/2013 Balçova cable car facilities The groundbreaking ceremony of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality will take place on Saturday for the Balçova cable car, which will be completely renewed by the EU standards. The new ropeway to be implemented with the cost of 12 million TL, will be carrying 1200 people per hour and the cabins will be 8'er people. Balçova Cable Car Facilities, which are closed to service after the lar non-useable birlikte report of İzmir Branch of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, will start to be completely renewed in accordance with alı EU standards hizmet on Saturday (6 April 2013) at 11.00. The cable car which is located between the city's icons for many years, has been completely sim
- Egeray Groundbreaking Ceremony was Held in İzmir Karşıyaka Train Station 03/03/2006 Egeray Groundbreaking Ceremony was held in Izmir Karşıyaka Train Station: 03.03. The groundbreaking ceremony of the Aliağa-Menderes Rail System Project on 2006 was carried out at the Izmir Karşıyaka train station with the participation of the Minister of Transport Binali Yıldırım and CHP Chairman Deniz Baykal. İzmir, the third largest city of our country, has signed a giant project with the cooperation of Ministry of Transport, TCDD and İzmir Metropolitan Municipality in order to produce modern solutions for urban mass transportation. Within the framework of the project TCDD; by subtracting the subway line on a double line, establishing electrification, signaling and telecommunication facilities on the dual-line 79 km Aliaga Menemen Basmane and Alsancak Cumaovasi line; substructure deficiencies; Line ...
- 6 June 2012 Groundbreaking Ceremony of Underground Underground between Üsküdar - Bulgurlu - Çekmeköy - Sancaktepe 04/06/2012 Üsküdar - Bulgurlu - Çekmeköy - Sancaktepe The groundbreaking ceremony of the subway between Istanbul and Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 6 June Çaşamba day at 14.0 Sile road Mines is being laid in the square. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas and many bureaucrats expected to participate in the preparations for the groundbreaking ceremony at full speed, the laying ceremony on the European side of the placards on the European side of the occupants of Anadaolu pointed out that the increase in the future. Üsküdar-Sancektepe metro, Kadikoy-Kartal metro will take the record of the metro. Kadikoy-Kartal subway is planned to be completed in a record time such as 45 month, while Üsküdar-Sancaktepe subway 38 Kadıköy