In the 2017, with the Baku - Tbilisi - Kars Railway project, which was opened by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, only the 1 was transported a thousand tons of cargo in the year.
The cargo carried by Baku - Tbilisi - Kars railway line within a year exceeded 110 thousand tons. With the Marmaray project planned to be completed next year, it will be possible to transport uninterrupted cargo from China to London by rail.
Trade between China and European Countries
After the completion of the Marmaray project, continuous rail transport between China and London will be ensured. In this way, products sold by China to European countries will be delivered in a much shorter time.
The un One Generation, One Road Initiative sen project was launched by the People's Republic of China in the context of the efforts to revive the Historic Silk Road in the 2013 Year. Within the scope of the project, it is aimed to establish a generation that connects the eastern countries and European countries across Asia, Europe and Africa.
The most important part of the line that will connect the Chinese capital Beijing and the British capital London is the Baku - Tbilisi - Kars railway line section. 3 million tons in the medium term and 17 in the long term will carry a significant increase in trade volume by carrying a million tons.
Source : I emlakxnumx.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line 50 Thousand Tons Freight Carried 07/07/2018 General Director of TCDD Transport Inc. Veysi Kurt, Kahramanmaras to return to the old days of railway transportation has started a great move, the city's Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and China, Mersin, Iskenderun, Gaziantep ' e stated that it was connected to the west of our country. Kahramanmaras Chamber of Commerce and Industry's 3. Speaking at the Ordinary Assembly Meeting, Kurt said that the Ankara-Konya high-speed railway line has emerged as the most important railway infrastructure of Konya, Karaman, Ulukisla, Adana, Osmaniye, Kahramanmaras and the high-speed railway (HT) and the logistics line. Kahramanmaraş gets to the railway line "Konya-Karaman high-speed railway line is completed. Construction of Karaman-Ulukisla HT line"
- Grain Moved by Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Freight Wagons 25/06/2018 "Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Line" moved the grain from Russia for the first time with freight wagons. AZERTAC from AzRus Trans wrote that the cargo of the century was transported by cargo wagons for the first time through the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Line. Di AzRus Trans v QSC The ”ADY Express tahıl MMC was carried out with the carriages designed for special grain transport from Russia to Kars. The grain loaded into the 12 wagon was transported from the Sara Terminal in Orenburg, Russia to the Akhalkalaki terminal in the direction of South Ural. The mentioned loads have been reached to Kars Terminal.
- Baku Tbilisi will be able to transport cargo from China to Europe by Kars railway 12/09/2015 Baku Tbilisi Kars rail transports cargo from China to Europe: Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov said that the construction of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway can be carried out safely and cost-effectively from China to Azerbaijan. The Council of Foreign Ministers of the Turkic Speaking Countries Cooperation Council (TDKUG), the capital of Astana. Speaking at the meeting, Memmedyarov said, ın The opening of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, whose construction is expected to be completed for the next year, will allow the transition from China to Europe to ensure reliable, time-saving passenger and cargo transportation. It will increase the transit potential of our countries and a stable source of income for our economy er
- Kars Governor Eyüp Tepe visited Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway construction 11/09/2012 Governor Tepe visited the Lake Kuyucuk, which has a significant ecological wonder and a high tourism potential, and received information from Can Aksoy, the district governor of Kuyucuk. Tepe observing the artificial observation island and observation tower on the edge of the lake, the bird population in the region and the lake management plan found what to do within the framework of the evaluations. Governor Eyup Tepe, and those accompanying him, later transferred to Kuyucuk Tourism Center, which was built by the Provincial Special Administration and Serhat Development Agency and Arpaçay Village Service Union. Governor Hill, here with the people of the village chatted for a while. Visit in Kuyucuk Kuy
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars 27/04/2013 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars Governor Eyup Tepe Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line construction, "Kars is going to be the point of the line will go to China after that," he said. Tepe AA correspondent, the BTK railway line, thanks to the city "junction point" would gain identity, he said. This situation will reflect the economy and trade of Kars Tepe emphasized, "The things that were once imagined to be real. This line, which has been dragging on for years, has gained momentum in recent years. It has been tendered in 2008 and today there is a physical realization in 40-50. This rate would have been higher if the stage was not disputed.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Working Meeting Held in Kars 05/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway, east-west axis of the transport corridors between Europe and Asia is a very important project to make uninterrupted. Azerbaijan Economy Minister Sahin Mustafayev arriving at Kars Harakani Airport to evaluate the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, President of Azerbaijan Railways Cavid Qurbanov, Georgian Railroad President David Peradze, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Governor of Kars Rahmi Doğan, AK The party was welcomed by Kars deputy Yusuf Selahattin Beyribey, Mayor of Kars Murtaza Karaçanta and other interested parties. Minister Arslan and his accompanying delegation, the people of Azerbaijan, the late leader of the people lan
- 15.000 tone 0-8 mm; 5.000 ton 8-16 mm and 12.500 ton 16-32 mm Aggregate purchase 07/07/2012 UNIT AFYON CONCRETE TRAVERS FACTORY DIRECTORATE PROCUREMENT OFFICER M. Nurettin ÇİL PROCEDURE ADRESSİON CONCRETE TRAVERS FACTORY DIRECTORATE OF GOODS AND SERVICE PURCHASE COMMISSION PHONE AND FAKS NO0 272 213 76 21 4207 0 272 214 / 57 / 05 CLOCK: 27: 06 SPECIFICATION PROCEDURE 2012, - TL TENDER PROCEDURE PROCEDURE PROCUREMENT PROCEDURE PROCUREMENT SUBMISSION FILE NUMBER 17 / 07 ELECTRONIC MAIL ADDRESS www.tcdd.gov.tr. (email@example.com) PRESS RELEASE AND PRESS TO DOWNLOAD
- Baku Kars Tbilisi Railway Line 1 to Carry Million Passengers 22/06/2016 Baku-Kars-Tbilisi railway line 1 will carry millions of passengers: Transport Minister Ahmet Arslan, BKT line will reach 3 million passenger capacity in the medium term. A fraternity line will be established between Trabzon and Diyarbakır. Transportation Minister Ahmet Arslan spoke to YURT. Özgür Tuğrul's interview is as follows: Can you tell us about the works in Baku Tbilisi Kars Iron Silk Road project? With the completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project, continuous rail transport will be provided from Europe to Asia. Turkey, between the two continents billions of dollars of cargo can be transported in large volumes to obtain transportation revenue. 1 million passengers and 6,5 million tons of cargo transport X
- The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project was signed with a ceremony. 03/09/2012 The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project was signed with a ceremony. Project Kars-Ahilkelek (Georgia) to build a new railway between mile 98, 160 kilometers in Georgia through the modernization of the existing railway, Turkey-Georgia-Azerbaijan is expected to be directly linked to the railway network. BTK Railway Project is planned to be implemented in 2014. Zia Altunyaldız, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade and the Deputy Minister of Finance of Azerbaijan Ebanoidze attended the ceremony held at the Ministry of Customs and Trade. Altunyaldız made a statement about the subject before the ceremony, "One of the important neighboring countries of our country, the customs delegation of the customs administration of Georgia and how more customs services between our countries ..."
- Works on Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line continue uninterrupted 01/10/2012 The foundation was laid by the Presidents of the three countries and annual 1 3 million passengers and freight million tons targeted the "Iron Silk Road" Kars Upon completion, it will be Turkey's commercial center. BTK to be made parallel to the railway line with the Logistic Center, Kars will open to the world at a time AK Party Kars deputy Professor. Dr. Yunus Kılıç; Iyor There is still more to do with the Logistics Center. Logistics Center will be in Kars. The establishment of the logistics center outside of Kars cannot be considered. We are closely following the developments of BTK railway line and the developments related to Logistics Center. BT