Mısra Öz Sel, who died in a train disaster in Çorlu, the son of 9, reacted to the SMS message, 'Let's not forget about our children's care and supervision responsibilities about our children'.
Mısra Öz Sel, who lost his son Arda in 9 in the train disaster in Çorlu, reacted to the SMS sent by the Ministry of Interior to their mobile phones.
“Dear Parents; Let's not disrupt our responsibilities of care and supervision about our children, let us not transfer it to another person, be careful not to be lost ızı stated Öz, saying lar I do not have children! Because he's dead! Because we think that TCDD, an institution of the state, is reliable, we have seen that the lines we 'entrust our lives have no credibility!'.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Railway will come from Harshit Valley ... Because 31/07/2013 Railway Harşit Vadisından Future ... Because: The Black Sea to connect the Anatolian Railway project continues to maintain the warmth of the agenda. Reminding the explanation, it continues to reveal the right of Giresun / Tirebolu on the railway. 2008 flared up after the Black Sea Railroad explanations still continues to be the agenda. Railway explanations by the Prime Minister on the whole region of the railroad project in the expectations of the very high rose. All Black Sea public opinion and güz
- SMS to renew ArcelorMittal's rail facility in Spain 27/04/2016 SMS will renew ArcelorMittal's rail facility in Spain: Germany-based plant equipment supplier SMS Group has announced that global steel giant ArcelorMittal will renew its rail facility in Gijon, Spain. With the renewal project, the rail facility will be transformed into a universal rolling mill, which is more economical than a conventional double rolling mill. The project is planned to increase the length of the rail from 90 to 108 meters. The SMS Group stated that the rails produced in the universal rolling mill were less costly, improved dimensional accuracy and improved surface quality. These rails are also more preferable in high-speed rail lines Bu
- There is no airport There is no airport There is no train There is no train 18/03/2019 20 was the only expedition to Germany at Çaycuma Airport. Yavuzyılmaz CHP, the German company after the withdrawal from the expedition, "There is no airport train there is no train there is no train, there is no boat," he said. At Xnumx, Zonguldak Caycuma Airport, which has an annual 1999 passenger capacity of 1,000 passengers, was only flying to Düsseldorf, Germany. If a citizen wants to go to Istanbul by plane, then Germany and then to fly to Istanbul, the total flight distance was 500 thousand 4 kilometers. When the German airline company to Zonguldak went bankrupt, all flights ended. "DOMESTIC LINE…
- Ministry of Transport Information about the injured in a train accident 09/07/2018 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications made a new statement after the train accident that took place near the Çorlu district of Tekirdağ. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Health Ahmet Demircan and the President of the Constitutional Commission, Mustafa Şentop, are continuing their investigations at the site of the accident. A large number of rescue / relief devices were delivered to the accident site. The injured relatives can get information about the wounded by calling the 125 of the Information Communication Center (SABIM) under the Ministry of Health. "sayı
- No Budget for Adana Metro in 2019 Metro Investments of the Ministry 23/02/2019 2019 billion 3.2'da 1'da, Ankara 30 billion pounds, Izmir 18 thousand pounds allowance was allocated. Adana has no name in the Cumhurbaşkanı 2019 Year Investment Program an published in the Official Gazette on 2019 Monday XNUMX Monday. Republican People's Party (CHP) Adana Deputy, Parliament, Industry, Trade, Energy, Natural Resources, Information and Technology Commission Member. Prof. Dr. Müzeyyen Şevkin stressed that President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has not kept his promise to the judges. The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, which supplies budgetary resources to the construction of the metros in Ankara and Istanbul, has not even sent a penny for the subways in the Adana-based municipality of Adana and MHP.
- 'Winter tire' statement from the Ministry of Transport: No obligation 26/09/2017 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications announced that private cars are not obliged to wear winter tires. Some media reports; It is stated that there is a hesitation about whether the application of winter tires should be applied in private automobiles and should be informed about this issue. As it is known, with the 09.02.2017 numbered 687 published in the Official Gazette on 2918 and the 65 / A article named des Winter tire obligation Bil added to the Highway Traffic Act 01.04.2017, the Ministry has been given the authority to determine the principles for the use of winter tires for passenger and goods transportation vehicles. In this context, i Using Winter Tire UM published by the Ministry in the Official Gazette on XNUMX
- High reaction to price in railway transportation 30/05/2014 High price reaction in rail transport: Denizli Chamber of Industry President Müjdat Keçeci complained about the high prices of rail transport. Industrialists who transport the product cheaper than the railroad, indicating that Keçeci, the State Railways, wanted to reduce the price of freight transport prices. Denizli Chamber of Industry President Müjdat Keçeci, Merchants Industrialists and Businessmen Platform spokesman of the term, Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce Necdet Özer'den received. Kakeci, who stated that Kaklik Logistics Center is a very important development in terms of industrialists in Denizli, criticized the high prices in railway transportation. Transportation of products exported from Denizli to İzmir Alsancak and Aliağa ports den
- No Airport to Nigde, No High Speed Train 06/11/2017 Deputy Prime Minister of Niğde and Member of the Commission of the Commission Ömer Fethi Gürer asked the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan in Niğde Airport Plan and Budget Committee whose foundation was laid in 1995. Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, 2018 announced the construction of airports in progress. However, Niğde airport, which was laid the foundation in 1995, was not included in the program. Üzerine THE RESPONSE OF NIGDE PASSION NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED Haber The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan's Budget Committee, upon the statements of the CHP Niğde Deputy Ömer Fethi “
- Train Accidents Negligence No Measures 10/07/2018 A railway engineer engineer evaluated the accident in Tekirdağ to soL. Technical errors, bridges and culverts should be taken for the risk measures that should be taken to emphasize the soL reader engineer, who also played a very important role in such failures, 'road guards' under the privatization practices in the event of increased the possibility of accident stressed. Railway expert, soL reader, an engineer evaluated the accident in Tekirdağ. He pointed out that there should be an approach fill in the entrance of the bridge or culverts like in the region where the boiler took place, but as far as it is understood from the photographs, there is no other type of risk - prevention or similar risk - prevention manufacturing. Same time…
- Transport Reaction from Labor Party to Izmir Metropolitan Municipality 28/06/2014 Workers' Party to Izmir Metropolitan Reaction Response: Labor Party Izmir Provincial Chairman Hüseyin Tugay Sen, his party's provincial center held a press conference by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's 29 June in the application began to explain about the new public transportation system. Sen, "This is not a transport revolution, but unfortunately against the revolution," he said. Within the scope of eshot's inde Re-design of Transportation System gen project, radical changes are made in the transportation system of 5 sub-region of 42 main region including Merkez, Karşıyaka, bornova, Buca and Teleferik. 29 will decrease the number of buses in the city center and main arteries within the scope of the regulation to be implemented as of June and transfer to the city center X