In Aliağa Chamber of Commerce, a meeting was held on the connection of the connection to the factories in Aliağa.
Aliağa Chamber of Commerce under the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments General Manager Deputy Director General Ibrahim Yiğit, TCDD 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay, Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure 3. Regional Director Hacer Eke, Aliağa Chamber of Commerce President Ömer Ertürk, Aliağa Chamber of Commerce President Adem Şimşek attended.
After the meeting, the places where the condolence line was planned were examined at the scene.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- IZBAN Demolition in Aliaga ... Full List of Places to Destroy 18/08/2016 Aliaga İZBAN Demolition of the Republic of Turkey State Railways 3. Regional Directorate of Materials, Aliaga - Bergama Railroad Project within the scope of the expropriation work in the thousand 140 property names of the island and parcel was cleared. Aliaga be demolished THAT BUILDING AND ACQUIRING THE REAL PROPERTY TO BE COMPLETE LIST of the Republic of Turkey State Railways 3. Regional Directorate of Materials, Aliaga - Bergama Railroad Project within the scope of the expropriation work in the thousand 140 property names of the island and parcel was cleared. Expropriation work for the regions under the Aliağa - Bergama Railway Project, which was included in the investment program by the General Directorate of State Railways Demir
- If you have enough power, demolish factories 10/05/2016 Demolish the factories if you can afford it: The EIA meeting for the construction of the new high-speed train line has been quite controversial. Citizens of the meeting left the hall without signing the minutes. Mukhtars, "If you can afford our homes, not destroy the factories," he expressed their reactions by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime and Communication "Adapazari-Istanbul North Crossing Railway" project will pass through the Kartepe region Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) meeting was held yesterday. At the EIA meeting held at Leyla Atakan Cultural Center, citizens objected to the transit route of the train. WIDE PARTICIPATION Officials of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization prepared the EIA report.
- DSO, Durmaray Factories Found in Investigations 16/03/2017 DSO Founded Investigations at Durmaray Factories: Industry Delegation headed by Müjdat Keçeci, Chairman of Denizli Chamber of Industry, within the scope of efforts to improve the awareness of the Fourth Industrial Revolution called 4.0, in Bursa Durmazlar Holding Durmazlar Makina ve Durmaray fabrikalarında incelemelerde bulundu. Daha önce Teknopark İstanbul’da bulunan GE Türkiye İnovasyon Merkezinde incelemelerde bulunan heyet, Bursa’da bulunan Türkiye’nin öncü makine ve raylı sistemler üreticilerinden Durmazlar Machinery and Durmaray factories visited. Durmazlar Yönetim Kurulu Başkanı Hüseyin Durmaz, İcra Kurulu Üyesi Ahmet Civan, Genel Müdür Altan Arda tarafından ağırlanan heyete, Raylı Sistemler Genel Müdürü Abdullah Bocan firma hakkında…
- Retirees at Aliaga 26/11/2014 Bike Passion Pensioners in Aliaga: The retired 22 cycling group came to Aliağa after a pleasant voyage to İZBAN. Cycling enthusiasts will return to Izmir after cycling in Aliağa and Foça. People who have retired from their jobs coming together on social media by communicating on social media, cycling on different routes every week with the group they create. Within this scope, the group of 22, which met in the train by bringing the time period of bicycles free in İZBAN, came to Aliağa. This group of bicycle enthusiasts created colored images in İZBAN. Cakmakli, Gerenkoy, Foça will continue through the cyclists after completing their tour Çak
- Maritime and Logistics Sector Met in Aliağa 23/10/2015 Maritime and Logistics Sector Met at Aliağa: Alix 40 where more than 3 million tons of loading and unloading is made annually from the ports in the city. International Port Management and Logistics Summit 'started yesterday. On the first day of the 3 summit, new strategies and technologies were discussed on how to develop the port industry in the national and international markets. Leading representatives of the sector came together at the summit, which aimed to draw attention to the national and international aspects of port management and logistics with a broad perspective. I WE WILL BE ONE OF THE COUNTRIES OF TURKEY IN THE COUNTRY AĞ Deputy Governor of İzmir and İzmir Harbor Chief Officer Ufuk Seçilmiş, CHP İzmir “