2019 2021 announces annuity program
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 2019-2021 Period Investment Program Preparations Circular Published 18/10/2018 The gesi 2019-2021 Period Investment Program Preparations alar circular, which reveals the road map of the presidential government expenditures, has been published. 90 article X 2019-2021 Period Investment Program Preparations X of the Presidency was published. According to information collected from the general newspaper published in the Official Gazette, the next 3 will maintain full gas projects in the field of transportation, energy and industry, as well as mega projects in the year. Among the projects that will not be handed out by the government, which sets out with the code of ilgilendir saving alıy in all policy documents of the new year, there are also topics that are closely related to Sivas. HIGH-SPEED TRAIN PROJECT WILL NOT STOP İp
- 3. Bridge Circular: 'Project Istanbul's Suicide' 01/09/2012 For the timely completion of the Northern Marmara Motorway Project, "3. Bridge circular" prepared by Erdoğan was published. We talked with Erhan Emir of Boğaziçi University on behalf of the Socialist Assembly and what the circular means. "The company announced the creation of an attraction for companies," he said. 3 for the rapid completion of the "Northern Marmara Motorway Project" by Prime Minister Erdogan. Bridge Circular is published. It was requested that public institutions and organizations prepare the necessary approvals in the articles contained in the circular, which instructed the completion of the project within the given period, and that the nature and cultural assets that would arise during the works were not to obstruct the works. 3 called "Northern Marmara Motorway Project". Bridge…
- Bayram traffic circular published 29/09/2014 The circular of traffic was published: Interior Minister Efkan Ala issued a circular on traffic measures to be taken during the Feast of the Sacrifice. It was stated that traffic intensity increased during the holiday holidays and consequently there were serious traffic accidents. In the circular, additional measures were taken in order to ensure that the citizens spend the holiday in peace and security. In recent years, increased the number of accidents involving intercity passenger transportation buses, the passenger bus control was asked to give weight. According to the circular, the permission of all personnel in traffic services will be canceled and if necessary, general service personnel will be used in traffic services. Office in the traffic branches Trafik
- Denmark and Germany connect with Fehmarnbelt at 2021 25/06/2014 Denmark and Germany connect with Fehmarnbelt at 2021: The 18 kilometer tunnel to be built between Denmark and Germany will shorten the 1,5 hours of Scandinavia's connection to the European mainland. Preparations are under way for the large tunnel project that will connect Scandinavians to Germany via the island of Sjaelland, where Copenhagen is also the capital of Denmark and Lolland. Representatives of foreign press organizations in Denmark were taken to the Port of Rödby in Lolland where the construction of the tunnel will be built. Claus F. Baunkjaer, director of the Femern company, who presented the project at the company building in Copenhagen, said that the project, which will start in 2015, is expected to be completed in 2021, and the project will be financed by the project which will keep the 41 billion Danish Krone (5,5 billion euros).
- Azerbaijan 2021 conducts the development of railways until the year 04/11/2015 Azerbaijan 2021 has been conducting the development of railways until the year: International Rating Agency Fitch Raitings assessed the credit rating of Azerbaijan Railways as lar BBB- l. Fitch's assessment was decided by the uncertainty in the support of the Azerbaijani government in case of loss of income to the company. The statement, the government, 2016-2020 Railways Development Program reportedly prepared. In addition, in the estimation of ratings, it is reported that the decrease in oil revenues will be reflected in the costs of railway companies. Fitch stated that most of the revenues of the railways are import-export transportation and especially the transportation of oil, and the company will increase its importance for transit transportation with the opening of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway.
- Bursaliler will board high speed train at 2021 10/09/2018 Transportation is one of the most important criteria of developed cities. Bursa has made significant progress in this regard with the transportation investments in recent years. The completion of the Istanbul-Izmir motorway and the completion of the part of Bursa has provided considerable convenience for both the highway and the airline. However, it is not possible to say the same things about the railway and especially the fast train. YHT, the high-speed train was laid in 2012 2016 in the year of the start of the campaign was given. Although two years have passed since the date described, it was not a dream to see a train in Bursa. Both the route changes of the delay and the selected regions G
- Opening of Ankara-Bursa High-Speed Train Line to 2021 11/09/2018 It was announced that the opening of the Ankara-Bursa High Speed Train Project, whose foundations were laid in 2012 and planned to be put into service in 2016, was in 2021. CHP Bursa deputy Nurhayat Altaca Kayisoglu, Bursa-Ankara High Speed Train project moved to the agenda of the Assembly. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, who gave a motion to ask Kayışoğlu, 2012 the foundation of the project in the 2 year passed over the date of the end of the 75 reminded the cause of the delay and asked when the project will end. FAILED ROUTE Nergis According to Demirkaya, Minister Turhan, Kayışoğlu'nun in response to the question of the Bandırma-Bursa-Ayazma-Osmaneli Railway Project XNUMX kilometers of Bursa-Yenişehir in the tender for the construction of infrastructure works G
- British Serco Group to Operate Dubai Metro Until 2021 02/04/2019 The Highways and Transport Administration (RTA) signed a contract to extend the operation and maintenance of the Dubai Metro to the British Serco Group until September 2021. The new contract covers the operation and maintenance of the Dubai Metro Red Line Extension Project (Rota 2020). This extension covers 15 km and connects the 7 station (5 upgraded and 2 underground) and the service test run is expected to start in February 2020. The Dubai Metro lines will now have a network length of 75 km, with the Red Line expansion going to 90 km and running on 120 over peak times. For a two-year contract, a total of ücret
- In the 2021 Turkey Honda Stops Production 09/04/2019 Honda Turkey Inc, following the completion of the production of the Civic Sedan models available in 2021 announced that it would terminate its car manufacturing operations in Turkey. The company, in a written statement, said the decision in question, the developments in the field of electrification in the global automotive industry and due to these developments due to the necessity of ensuring the appropriate production capacity was taken. MOTORCYCLE PRODUCTION OF LONG statement was made the following statements: "automobile production activities in Turkey 22 years successfully continued Honda Turkey, this period is proud to have achieved its goals. Honda's impressive performance in the revealed last few years Turkey, which the company heard the Turkey market This is the most important proof of great trust.
- CCG CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY INVESTMENT AND TOURISM INC. 25/02/2010 CEYLAN Chairman of the Board of Directors Mahmut CEYLAN Member of the Board of Directors, Chairman of the Executive Board İzzet CEYLAN Board Member Levent CEYLAN Member of the Board of Directors Ayhan CEYLAN Member of the Board of Directors A. Kemal AKINCI General Manager, International Projects Ruşen ULUOCAK General Manager, Domestic Projects CENTRAL Reşit Galip Street 83 06700 Eyup Ankara-TURKEY Tel: (312) 459 99 00 Fax: (312) 447 65 74 Email: email@example.com ABROAD OFFICE ASTANA 010000 Respublica Street 3 / 4 Office 5, Astana-KAZAKHSTAN Wire : (7-172) 43 93 48 Fax: (7-172) 43 93 67 Email: X