Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Sahin 2018-2019 17 of the academic year of September with the arrival of Samulaş transport students and teachers will not be charged.
Zihni Sahin, Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality said in his statement:: 2018-2019 will be officially started on Monday. First of all, I wish that the school year will be beneficial to our students, teachers, parents and our country. I believe that we will carry our country to a better future, to our society, to our homeland, to our nation, to our devoted teachers who will adhere to our state, to protect our national and spiritual values and to fight for this I wish you success. 17 On Monday, the transportation to and from Samulaş for our students and teachers will be free of charge. " said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- First Day of Schools in Adana Public Transportation for Students and Parents 13/09/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality will provide free public transportation services to students and parents in order to reduce the intensity of urban traffic on the first day of opening of the schools. About 500 17 will be held on Monday Monday, Adana Metropolitan Municipality buses and metro will carry students and parents free of charge during the day. The Adana Metropolitan Municipality Council unanimously accepted the proposal of President Hüseyin Sözlü on the last day of August and offered to provide free services to the students and their parents on the first day of the school. According to this plan, the Directorate of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality will open the schools 17 September göre
- First Day of Transportation in Adana Free for Students and Parents 14/08/2018 According to the decision of the Adana Metropolitan Municipality Council, all buses and metro students and parents will be free on the first day of the 2018-2019 Academic year. The first session of the Adana Metropolitan Municipality Assembly in August was held under the chairmanship of the deputy mayor, Murat Cevheribucak, with the participation of district mayors and councilors. With the decision of the Assembly of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana on a regular basis in August, the proposal for the free transportation of students and parents to the parents on November Monday was presented to the parliament. The proposal was unanimously approved by council members.
- First Day of Schools in Istanbul Transportation 8 Time Free 11/09/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 17 September 2018 to open the schools on Monday to avoid the intensity of traffic in public transportation vehicles 06: 00 -14: 00 agreed to provide free services between the hours. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, in the first meeting of September; 2018 2019 17 2018 17 2018 06.00 14.00 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX AK Party and the CHP Group together with the Municipal Assembly in the motion, XNUMX September XNUMX Monday to avoid the intensity of traffic between the XNUMX and XNUMX hours between the public transportation of Istanbul was offered free of charge. Authorization for the implementation of the…
- First Day of Schools in Istanbul Public Transport Free 15/09/2014 First Day of Schools in Istanbul Public Transport Free: In Istanbul, there is a great traffic density especially during the hours when the work starts and ends; But 15 will have to be even more careful during this time. When the schools are opened in 15 in September, an extra intensity can be experienced in traffic. With the opening of schools, many measures have already been taken. A large number of towing vehicles will be available in case of traffic jam and a normal accident. The first day, the maintenance and construction of the road works will be interrupted in a way that will not interfere with traffic. THE FIRST DAY OF THE SCHOOL DAY COLLABORATION 15 The first day of school in September UN
- Public Transportation in Konya 1. and 2. Day Free, 3. and 4. Day Percent 50 Reduced 31/08/2017 Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyurek, buses and trams on the first and second days of the holiday free, the third and fourth days will serve as a discount of 50 percent. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek said that they took all necessary measures to ensure that the citizens spend the Eid Al-Adha in a peaceful and trouble-free way. Noting that the public transportation services will continue without any disruption in the holiday, President Akyurek said that buses and trams will be free of charge on the first and second days of the feast, while the third and fourth days will serve as a discount at 50.
- Free Transportation Day in Istanbul 16/09/2017 With the opening of IETT schools, 16 goes from winter to winter. Periodic maintenance of the buses during the summer period will continue according to the winter tariff. At the beginning of the new academic year IETT increases the number of buses and flights depending on the winter schedule. In addition to the summer timetable will be added 318 vehicle and 3 bin 833 expedition. Thus, the total number of vehicles will be 4 bin 863. IETT aims to reduce the density by increasing the number of flights in the summer with the winter season. 18 where schools will be opened on Monday in September will be open to the public with the opening of schools X
- Tram for Students Taking the Exam in Samsun 2 Day Free 11/06/2019 Samsun 15-16 June (Saturday-Sunday) days of Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) will be free for students who will take the tram. In a statement made by the Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mustafa Demir, "15 June Saturday and 16 June Sunday will be held in Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) Basic Proficiency Test (TYT), Field Proficiency Tests (AYT) and Foreign Language Test (YDT) will take all students will be able to benefit from SAMULAŞ's trams and ring / express and terminal buses free of charge on their way to and from the exam places. mal It is sufficient for our students to show Giriş Exam Entry Certificate faydalan in order to benefit from this opportunity.
- Canan teacher died in train crash 12/11/2014 Canan the teacher died in the train crash: Canan Azazi (44), who was a primary school teacher in Aydın, lost his life on the way home in the evening while remaining under the train. It was learned that the teacher had no level crossing and passed through the railway despite the warning sign. In spite of the warning sign and the police after the accident citizens continue to pass through the pedestrian zone of the railway attention, the evening in the evening of the Aydın Mimarsinan neighborhood Aymas Galericiler Sitesi pedestrian and vehicle traffic at the crossing of the level crossing occurred. Canan Azazi who wants to cross over the railway, is in the direction of Erkan B.
- MEB Abroad Will Be Sent 18/07/2017 Ministry of National Education will appoint teachers abroad. Applications for the selection of teachers to be appointed abroad for the foreign language education of the Ministry of National Education began. The Ministry of National Education will send teachers abroad to study English. According to the guidelines of the workshop and laboratory teachers who will be sent to study English language abroad, the applications started as of 17 July 2017. In this context, 70 teachers will be recruited abroad to study English. The conditions of application are to be working in the Ministry of Education as permanent staff and also to be working for at least 3 years in the educational services class.
- Both Engineer And Engineer And Teacher And Mother 21/06/2018 Woman mechanic (tram driver-trainer) 2 children's mother Hilal Arıkan (34), who worked in light rail system in Samsun, started to work at 2007 as a machinist after she graduated from 2008 in Design Teaching. During this time he took the exam and won the civil engineering department. On the one hand Arıkan went to school to study and graduated this year. Arıkan, who is both a mechanic, a teacher, a civil engineer and a mother of two children, has won recognition with his determination and reading effort. Built by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality and launched on 10 October 2010, 47 is a X
- Gölcük Başülenmen Street Reaches New Face 06/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues its road and maintenance repairs throughout the city. The Department of Transportation Department, which is working in Gölcük, carried out work at the Başhaðmenmen Street located in the Summer House and Yeni Mahalle. The street was renovated with paving and paving applications. THOUSAND 600 METER The floor of Gölcük Başçilikmen Street, which has a total length of one thousand 600 meters, has been improved by laying asphalt material. Street, binder and wear asphalt paving was made suitable for transportation. Safety lines also taken the street has a modern structure. CONNECTION TO THE D-130 2 thousand tons of hot asphalt was used throughout the street. 13 meter wide street, 8 meter path UM
- The 1. Free Public Transport 02/06/2019 Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mustafa Demir has visited 1. On the day bus and tram services are charged. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mustafa Demir, said in a statement on the subject "Dear Samsunlular. and terminal buses will be at your service free of charge "he said. SERVICE UNITS 1 HOURS Standing as the Metropolitan Municipality of Samsun, the feast day of all the preparations to spend the 'Bayram tastes' also stated that Mustafa Demir, "Transportation to be mainly"
- Public Transport Free to Students in LYS in Bursa 08/06/2017 Public Transportation Free for Students to Enter LYS in Bursa Free Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to make a small contribution to university candidates in the Undergraduate Placement Exam, which will take place in the next two weeks, will carry students who are showing the exam entrance card free of charge. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, 10-11 and 17-18 June to take the necessary measures for the completion of the examinations to be completed in peace and security, stating that all students wished success. Undergraduate Placement Exam, which is the second stage of the university entrance, starts. The 5 will begin in June, while the students are preparing for the LYS marathon, 10 week UM
- Free Transportation to YKS Students in Bismil 28/06/2018 Bismil District Governor and Deputy Mayor Kerem Süleyman Yüksel stated that they will provide free transportation for the students who will attend the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) at the weekend and wished them all the successes. Free Service for All Schools to be Exam The President Yüksel who said that they will be given free transportation support in this exam as in every exam, Yüksel All the schools that are tested by Bismil Municipality will be removed at certain points. The movement locations of the vehicles are in front of the Bismil Municipality, behind the Government House (former district bus terminal), Industrial Road, Monopoly and Gendarmerie schools.
- Free Transportation to YKS Students in Diyarbakir 29/06/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 30 June Saturday and 1 will provide free public transportation services to the candidates and officials who will take the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) on July Sunday. Students and staff who will take the exam for the Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) this weekend will benefit from the public transportation connected to the Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality free of charge. In the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality,'n 30 June Saturday and 1 will be provided free transportation by the Metropolitan Municipality buses between the hours of 08.00 and the evening hours 17.00 in order to facilitate the transportation of the students who will participate in the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) on Sunday July. Exams from practice Uygulam
- Free Transportation to LGS Students in Diyarbakır 01/06/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, this weekend will be held in the Transition to High School exam for students who will benefit from public transport announced free of charge. Metropolitan Mayor Cumali Atilla, 2 June Saturday will be held for the Transition to High School Exam (LGS) said in a statement, to be held by OSYM will take the LGS exam, the municipality on the day of the exam services will benefit from free transport said. Atilla, acak 2 June Saturday students who will take the exam between the morning 07.00 and 17.00, if they show the entrance exam documents, our municipality will benefit from public transport free of charge, “he said. Noise warning Mayor Atilla wishes all the students who will take the exam.
- Transportation in Bursa '19 May' Free 17/05/2019 Students' '19 May Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day' public transportation vehicles that allow free access to the arrangement, the Metropolitan Municipality Council was adopted unanimously in the vote. The regular meeting of Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality was held. Mayor Alinur Aktaş directed the surprise decision for the students. According to the decision, all students will be able to benefit from public transport free of charge in 19 May Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day. Free transportation will be available for people using BursaKart in the public transportation vehicles that reach BursaKart. 50 discount at the Ramazan Day, the Metropolitan Municipality, the Eid al-Fitr an
- Free Transfer to Students and Staff 31/05/2019 In accordance with the decision taken in the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, Higher Education Institutions Exam, Open Education Exam, Transition to High School and Public Personnel Selection Examinations will be free of charge for public transport. 1 High School Transition Exams in June, 15 - 16 14-20 and 21 will be held in July by the Higher Education Institutions Exam. Students, officer candidates and examiners who will enter KPSS in July will be able to travel free of charge by showing their exams or documents. . IETT, which is included in Istanbulkart wage integration, private public buses, subway, light metro, tram and funicular, metrobus, nostalgic tram and tunnel, city lines ferries, private sea public transportation, cable car İstanbul
- On the LYS day in Gaziantep, trams and buses are free for students 09/06/2017 On the LYS day in Gaziantep, trams and buses are free for students: Buses and trams of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality will be free of charge to students entering the Undergraduate Placement Examination (LYS). Students were especially reminded that the most recent entrance to the exam room was 15 minutes before the exam start time. Public transportation vehicles connected to the Metropolitan Municipality will provide free service to all students at 10,11-17,18 June 2017. Tram and buses will be free of charge between 07.00 and 17.00 on the dates of LYS.
- The first day of opening schools in Istanbul free of charge (Video) 14/09/2013 The first day of the opening of schools in Istanbul free of charge: the first day of the school will open between the 06.00 and 13.00 IETT, public buses, city lines, tram, metrobus, metro, light trams would be free, he said. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas, the first week of opening the schools to prevent the traffic density to be used by asking for the use of public transportation vehicles, the first day of the schools will open between 06.00 and 13.00 IETT, public buses, city lines, tram, metrobus, metro, light trams would be free said . Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, will be at the Disaster Coordination Center (AKOM) for the education period starting on Monday ş
- Municipal Buses and Metro Free for Students to Enter Lys in Adana 24/06/2016 Public Buses and Metro Free for Adana City Students: The Metropolitan Municipality of Adana will provide free transportation to the public transport vehicles and subway, with the students entering the Undergraduate Placement Exam (LYS) at the weekend. Adana Metropolitan Municipality public transportation vehicles and metro will be given to the students who will enter the Undergraduate Placement Exam (LYS) which will be held at the weekend. Students who will take the exam will be required to show their exam entry documents in order to benefit from the free transportation service. Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Huseyin Oral, Turkey's future is young people taking higher education, the desire to better prepare future ...
- Bus and Metro Free to All Students Entering YKS in Ankara 29/06/2018 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, 30 June-1 July 2018 dates will be held in the Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) announced that the candidates will benefit from free public transport of the municipality. The candidates who will take the exam of the Higher Education Institutions at the weekend will benefit from EGO buses from Ankaray and Metro free of charge. Taşıma Our university candidates who want to go to the address where they will take the exam by using our public transportation vehicles in the capital will be able to travel free of charge by showing the entrance exam Hafta . President Tuna stated that they had made such a decision especially after the high demands from the students, belirten I wish all the candidates who will take the university exam at the weekend. Özellikle
- Public Transport Free to Students in YKS in Adana 29/06/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality buses and metro, university candidates, accompanying relatives and examination staff will carry free of charge. Adana Metropolitan Municipality, 30 June-1 will be held in July to the Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) will provide free transportation services to students. University candidates will take advantage of municipal buses and metro free of charge. The Department of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana, in line with the instructions of the President Hüseyin Sözlü, planned to facilitate the access of the candidates who will enter YKS to the examination centers. Accordingly, 30 June and 1 It was stated that every student showing the entrance documents until the start of the exam on July and XNUMX can get free transportation from municipal buses and metro. Buna
- Free Ring Service for Students in Diyarbakır Continues 02/11/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, upon request from students last year Dicle University free launched ring services, continues to serve with the opening of the new education period. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its work for more comfortable and comfortable public transportation, continues its free ring service service which is formed by the demands of the students who are studying in Dicle University and staying in dormitories. The students are transported free of charge by public transportation on the total 11 kilometer route between the girls' dormitories of the Faculty of Agriculture - Ziya Gökalp and Selahaddin Eyyubi. Ziya Gökalp and Salahaddin Eyyubi are about one thousand students in the student dormitories.
- Public Transport for Students to Enter LGS in Istanbul Free! 31/05/2019 All the public transportation vehicles within the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality will provide free service to the students who will enter the High School Entrance Examination (LGS) in accordance with the decision taken by the members of the Assembly on the proposal of the AK Party Group in the IBB Parliament. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council in May session with the proposal of the AK Party Group; It was unanimously agreed by the members of the council that the free transportation of the public transportation vehicles within the IMM to the students and examiners to be included in LGS. According to this, all public transportation vehicles within the IMM will provide free service to the students who are going to be admitted to the Transition to the High Schools Exam (LGS) and to the staff who are on the examination. Göre