Mecca Medina High Speed Train Line Opened: The Harameyn High Speed Train project, which will facilitate the arrival of the pilgrims and the Umrahans, is one of the biggest transportation projects in the Middle East.
The Harameyn High Speed Line has an 5 station, including Mecca, Jeddah, King Abdullah Economic City, King Abdulaziz International Airport and Medina. Tent architecture based stations; In Mecca, yellow, Medina green, Jeddah is designed in gray color.
The 450 high-speed train line that connects industrial zones, economy city, airport and city centers will reduce the 4 hour by road to 300 hour 1 hours per hour. First stop will be the last stop in Mecca stations in Mecca.
The 417 passenger will run in Makkah-Medina high speed train line with the 35 train, which is aimed at transporting 60 million passengers annually.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Turkish company is constructing Medina Station of Mecca-Medine High Speed Train Project. 21/02/2012 A Turkish company is building the Medina station of the high-speed train project, which will travel between Mecca and Medina at 2,5 hour. Yapı Center, which started the 415 million-dollar project in November last year, plans to complete the Medina station in 2 year. Jehovah's Consul General Salih Mutlu Şen visited the project recently and inspected the works on site, and was informed by Project Manager Mehmet Başer, Project Director Şinasi Ayas, Deputy Project Manager Kasım Eryürük and Field Chief Ahmet Hançer. A total of 60 people will be employed in the future stages of the project, where 350 is a Turkish engineer, and the total number of 1.700 will be Turkish workers. Train stations Tren
- Signatures for Mecca-Medina high-speed train line 15/01/2012 The consortium consisting of 2 Spanish company and 2 Saudi company will make 6 billion 736 million euros for the 450 kilometer to Mecca-Medina. According to the information provided by the Spanish news agency EFE, it is stated that the 2,5 will be transported on a daily basis when religiously special times are combined with the two holy cities of Saudi Arabia. 160 October 1, and a long period after the 2006 October 26 the result of the tender that resulted in the Spanish consortium won the signing ceremony today, the Spanish Foreign Minister Jose Manuel Garcia-Margallo and Minister of Public Works are also reported to the pastor. Public ...
- Mecca-Medina fast connecting with train line 10/07/2015 Mecca-Medina connects with the high-speed train line: The works for the line that will connect Mecca and Medina carried out by the AL Shoula Association of Companies continue at full speed. The line will be serviced by Mecca, Madinah, King Abdullah Airport and King Abdullah economic center. Al Shoula is a group of companies 10 is owned by Spain company and 2 is a Saudi company. Spanish companies are ADIF, RENFE, INECO, INDRA, OHL, CONSULTRANS, COPASA, IMATHIA, COBRA, DIMETRONIC, INEBENSA and TALGO. Al-Shoula and Al Al
- Opening of Mecca-Medina high-speed train line 2018e 21/11/2016 Opening of Mecca-Medina high-speed train line 2018e remained: Harameyn high-speed rail project in Saudi Arabia, which will reduce the trip between Mecca and Medina cities to two hours. announced that it will begin to service. The 166 billion dollar, which will connect Mecca and Medina to the city of Jeddah on the Red Sea, was expected to be opened at the end of the year, while the opening was postponed to the end of the 2018. Now the Spanish consortium announced that the high-speed train project's partial operations will start in December, and that the project will be fully operational by March 8.
- Jidde-Mecca-Medina high-speed train line test drive began 27/01/2017 Jidde-Medina high-speed train line test drives began: Jeddah - Mecca - Medina high-speed train project began construction of the test began 2013'de. The train, which can speed up to 330 km per hour, will be used to reduce traffic especially during the pilgrimage season. In 2013, President of Saudi Railways Organization. Cubara's 4 announced the Jeddah-Mecca-Medina high-speed train project, which will last for a year and cost 8 billion dollars. The Harameyn high-speed train project was awarded to the Saudi-Spanish Al-Shalya consortium after the tender. Jeddah - Mecca - Medina between the 160 thousand passengers, which will carry a high-speed train line in the 450 km ke
- Mecca-Medina High Speed Train Project to be completed at 2014 10/09/2013 The Mecca-Medina High Speed Train Project will be completed at 2014: It is announced that the high-speed train project 15, which continues to be built between Mecca and Medina and can visit the holy places every year, will be completed by the end of 2014. It was announced that the high-speed train project that could be used by 15 million people who visited the holy places every year between Mecca and Medina will be completed at the end of 2014. Mohammad Madani, Head of Transportation Department of the City of Mecca, made a statement, the completion of the pilgrimage and hope that the Umrah will provide information about the project. Madani, who said that the project will be completed by the end of next year, will be in
- Fast train project between Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia 30/01/2012 Saudi Arabian Transportation Minister Jabara Al Seraisry, a fast-train project between Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia, said that an agreement was signed with international standards in the Spanish consortium, which won the tender for the construction and operation of the high-speed train line between the cities of Mecca and Medina. The consortium consisting of 12 Spanish company and 2 Saudi Company will reduce the 6 mile to Mecca-Medina by 736 hour by 450 2,5 million euros. Mecca and Medina, which connects the line, in the period of increased religious activities, the 160 thousand passengers is expected to move. The Spaniards who will build the high-speed train line on the Mecca-Medina line, the speed of the 300 km ı
- Fast rail between Mecca and Medina to be completed at 2014 25/08/2012 Saudi Arabia's first high-speed passenger railway line is planned to be completed in January 2014 and the line and Mecca and Medina cities will be linked together. According to the daily Arab News, the transport minister Cabara El Siraysi said that the construction of a transportation line to carry pilgrimage and Umrah visitors continues. He also chaired the Saudi Railway Organization and noted that the Mecca-Medina High Speed Railway Project is moving in a timely and planned manner. According to sources, the total length of the railway line that will find the 480 km will pass through the port city of Jeddah and reduce the journey time between two sacred cities to two hours. On line Hat
- Mecca-Medina high speed train will be launched in January 2014 25/08/2012 It was announced that the High Speed Train Project, which was started to be built between Mecca and Medina, will be completed in January 2014 and in this way 3 million passengers will be transported annually. Transport Minister Jabara Al Seraisry, said in a statement, the project will be completed on time and planned as planned, stating that this way, the holy places will be a great relax in the visit. Traveling between Mecca and Medina will be completed in 300 hours of 2 hours with the 30 speedometer per hour with the fast train project. A total of 480 kilometers of high-speed train project in Jeddah, which also runs between Jeddah King Abdulaziz airport and Medina airport de
- The Turkish company is building a high-speed train between Mecca and Medina! 19/02/2012 The construction of a high-speed train project, Medina station, which will cross between Mecca and Medina at 2,5 hour, builds a Turkish company. Jehovah's Consul General Salih Mutlu Şen visited the project recently and inspected the works on site, and was informed by Project Manager Mehmet Başer, Project Director Şinasi Ayas, Deputy Project Manager Kasım Eryürük and Field Chief Ahmet Hançer. A total of 415 people will be employed in the future stages of the project, where 2 is a Turkish engineer, and the total number of 60 will be Turkish workers. Train stations Tren
- The Mecca-Medina train can make Germans. 17/03/2012 German Transport Minister Peter Ramsauer's visit to Saudi Arabia is a successful, high-speed train project between Mecca and Medina reported that German Railways could be built by the German Federal Transport Minister Peter Ramsauer, a visit to Saudi Arabia with a team of businessmen satisfied and will be successful result. It is estimated that the German Railways will be able to realize the high speed train between Mecca and Medina planned by Saudi Arabia. 'DB International', which is connected to the German Railways, provides technical consultancy services for the construction of high-speed railways. Speaking to Ramsauer, the German DB spokesman said trade relations with Saudi officials could be intensified. German Federal Transport Minister Ramsauer, without moving to Saudi Arabia Alman
- A quarter of the Mecca-Medina railway is completed | Harameyn railway project 30/10/2012 A quarter of the Mecca-Medina railway is completed | Harameyn railway project Transport Minister Dr Cubara bin I al-Sureysiri said that under the Harameyn railway project that will connect the cities of Mecca and Medina, the 100 railroad has been laid a mile long. The railway line with a total length of 450 is projected to be completed by 2014. He said that the speed of trains on the Mecca, Jeddah and Medina lines would exceed 300 per hour, and that the travel time between the two holy cities would be only two hours. Harameyn railway is planned to carry over 3 million passengers per year. The Saudi Railway Organization announced the 9,4 billion-dollar tender for the second phase of the Harameyn railway project Su
- One-fourth of Mecca-Medine Express Railway is Completed 03/11/2012 Approximately one-quarter of the new Mecca-Medine Express Railroad, built to accommodate pilgrims from Saudi Arabia, was completed. Transport Minister Dr Cubara bin Id al-Sureysiri said that under the Harameyn railway project that will connect the cities of Mecca and Medina, the 100 kilometer-long Mecca-Medine Express Railway is laid. The railway line with a total length of 450 is projected to be completed by 2014. He said that the speed of trains on the Mecca, Jeddah and Medina lines would exceed 300 per hour, and that the travel time between the two holy cities would be only two hours. Harameyn railway's annual 3 million eyn
- One-fourth of Mecca-Medine Express Railway Completed 02/11/2012 Mecca-Medina Express Railway It is reported that approximately one fourth of the new MEKKE-MEDİNE EKSPRES RAILWAY line, which was built to enable pilgrims to travel to Saudi Arabia more comfortably and faster, has been completed. in the scope of the railway project 100 km-long MEKKE-MEDINE EKSPRES RAILWAY said that the rail. The total 450 mileage is expected to be completed by 2014. The leader said that the speed of the trains on Mecca, Jeddah and Medina would exceed 300 per hour and the travel time between the two sacred cities would be only two hours. Harameyn railway's yearly 3 Har
- İstanbul Transportation Metro Operate in Mecca and Medina 02/10/2014 İstanbul Transport General Manager in Mecca and Medina Ömer Yıldız, General Manager of Istanbul Transport said that the company is still operating and maintenance of the 121 km long rail system network in Istanbul and that IMM aims to increase the network length to 2019 by 400. Yıldız, who has been providing engineering consultancy services abroad for some time, stated that Lahor Metrobus line in Pakistan fulfilled feasibility and design services, provided support services for metrobus facility and they are currently carrying out feasibility and preliminary design engineering services for Saudi Arabia Medina City public transportation and metro line. he. Mecca Metro Mek
- MEPET Metro Petrol Inc. will invest $ 1 million facility in Mecca - Medina highway in Saudi Arabia 04/04/2013 Metro Holding subsidiary MEPET Metro Petroleum Inc. ', Saudi Arabia Mecca-Madina highway, the first of this scale and scope, and 20 million dollar investment cost of over 26 in 80 separate locations in signatures atıldı.türki highways for the extracted project facility and 26 fuel The meeting was held with the participation of Ali Ertan Çakır, Chairman of MEPET, Ali Kazim Afşar, General Manager of MEPET, MEPET. The tender created by the 'Medina Development Agency ortak affiliated to the Medina Emirate for the project was created in the partnership of MEPET and Saudi udi Badr AL-Avaliye EST. Kurumu
- Medina High Speed Train Station Build Center 16/02/2017 Medina High Speed Train Station was built by Yapı Merkezi: After the first historical station in Xnumx under the Hejaz Railway, the second station of the Holy City of Medina was built by a Turkish company. Yapı Merkezi, which performs the firsts in the world in the field of transportation and infrastructure, will serve 1908 a thousand people a day. Saudi Arabia Masjid-i Republic of Turkey who visited the Prophet Tayyip Erdogan Prime Minister Recep found in the examination of the medina Station, transport, infrastructure and general contracting in the firsts worldwide Building Center, he has built the Medina High Speed Train Station. In Mecca, Jeddah, King de
- Medina High Speed Train Station Constructed by Yapı Merkezi 20/02/2017 Structure Center Build the Medina Speed Rail Station Delivered: transport, infrastructure and general contracting in Turkey and a project of the Building Center in the world, Al-Madinah High Speed Train graduated from the Station's construction and has delivered. Constructing worldwide transportation, infrastructure and general contracting services, Yapı Merkezi has built Medine High Speed Train Station. Medina High Speed Train Station was delivered within the scope of the 450 km-long Haremeyn High Speed Train Project connecting the cities of Mecca, Jeddah, King Abdullah Economy City and Medina. The first date in 1908 of the Hejaz Railway tarihi
- Turkey - a fast train between Mecca 25/02/2014 Turkey - a fast train between Mecca: remaining from the Ottoman Empire, 'Hejaz Railway high-speed trains will be restored and pilgrimage başlayacak.y NEW Celtek Coal Operations General Manager Dr. Osman Coskun, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's Istanbul Mayor as a result of the initiatives initiated during the Ottoman legacy of the hijaz will go on the pilgrimage of the railway. According to the new Akit news; "Fabulous Hejaz Railway Express International Pilgrimage Coordination and Turkey Project" was prepared. speed train line through the project will be established between Turkey and Mecca, Europe, Asia, the Caucasus, Russia and other countries via Turkey to allow the release of the pilgrimage. THE HAC IN THE OTTOMAN PERIOD REFUSED AC
- Neck of the Train 16/04/2014 Medina Railway Station: 2 In May 1900, preparations started for Hijaz Railway, although there are various opinions on the determination of the railway route, Sultan II. At the request of Abdulhamid Khan, the Hijaz line was decided to be built along the historical pilgrimage route. By walking from Ravza-i Mutahhara, after five hundred and six hundred meters you will reach the sad and sad Medina train station, which is in silence, which is understood to be the structure of the ancestral Ottoman Empire. The work of Muhammad and Ebubekir brothers from Hayrabad on every cut stone, the wrist of Salahaddin of Tabriz on each rail block, the sweat of Ali of Amanos of Toros and Şakird of Toros on each traverse,
- AnelKSA to start electrification work at Mecca Train Station 26/12/2011 Anel Electric Project Contracting and Trade Inc., the company's subsidiary 35 in Saudi Arabia, which is an affiliate of AnelKSA, Saudi Bin Ladin Group of Mecca train station electrical and mechanical work began to receive instructions. Anel Elektrik's Public Disclosure Platform (PDP) announced in its statement that the total project price is 101,3 million dollars, the portion of the company's financials reflected in the amount of 35 million percent of AnelKSA 35,5 share was recorded. It is stated that the work within the scope of the instruction is planned to be completed within 24 months and the total amount of electrical and mechanical works is the 24,1 of the sales in the last financial statement. Source: AA
- Today in History: 31 July 1908 The Hijaz Railway reached Medina. 31/07/2012 31 July 1908 The Hejaz Railway reached Medina.
- Today in History: 26 March 1918 was the last Post Train to Medina on the Hijaz Railway. 26/03/2012 26 March 1918 was the last postal train to Medina on the Hijaz Railway. He could not go further from Tebük on the train that was moving from Medina due to the damage. 26 March 1936 Afyon-Karakuyu (113 km) line was opened with Prime Minister İsmet İnönü's speech. The line was built by Nuri Demirağ.
- Medina Station, The Last Stop Of The Historic Hijaz Railway, Has Become A Music Hall 27/08/2018 Medina Station, which was the last stop of the Hejaz Railway built during the reign of Abdülhamit, was turned into an open-air music house after being abandoned for many years. It is possible to watch animation shows accompanied by Western music. SULTAN 2. Medina was one of the most important stops of the Hejaz Railway, which was built by Abdul Hamid and brought thousands of people to the pilgrimage journey each year. Despite all the attempts of Turkey are not allowed to reopen the Hejaz Railway Station, which is also the last stop of Medina, after being abandoned for years now it has been converted into an open-air cabaret fate. Every year, hundreds of thousands of Muslims visit the station evi
- Hicaz railway to be rebuilt and Istanbul Mecca to land at 24 12/08/2011 Turkey is preparing to revive an important project of the Istanbul-Hejaz Railway 100 years after the break is done once more. 1 In September 1900, Istanbul-Makkah line will be revived as the first foundation of 1904 was launched. One of the most important projects of Abdulhamid Khan, the line will be re-established and will be launched by high speed train between Istanbul and Mecca. The fast rail network, where two million passengers will be transported annually, will also include Jeddah and Medina. 24 will go through COUNTRY The project, which covers four countries, will be integrated into the Jordanian rail network. The government of Saudi Arabia Su