The unmanned freight train that derailed in Devonport, Tasmania, Australia, was derailed and a possible catastrophe was prevented.
According to the Tasmanian police, the uncontrolled unmanned freight train, which was out of control, was forced out of the derailment near Devonport and it was said that a possible catastrophe was undermined.
Police inspector Stuart Wilkinson said that the cement-laden train went at a speed of about 50 km an hour.
Ç Obviously the timing was critical,. Wilkinson said. The train was heading towards Devonport and it was necessary to inform the residents that the train was heading in that direction. Unfortunately, one woman who was walking down the road from pieces toppled over the wagons said two women were injured.
Source : www.milliyet
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Turkey's First Humanoid Robot Factory You Akin Soft competition with the world 25/08/2018 In Konya, a software company operating in the field of robotic technology "AKINSOFT", Turkey's first humanoid robot manufacturing company started production. . AkınRobotics X manufactures in 2 thousand square meters area, including 700 bin 11 square meters. Robots, product introduction in shopping centers, brochure distribution, guide at bus stations or airports, shopkeepers in stores, distribution of drugs in hospitals, transportation of weight up to 10 kg, placement of sensors, screening, scouting and goal setting. He can do. AkınRobotics Motors, software and production, including everything is domestic and national. So far, the prototype near 30 Bugün
- Freight Train Off the Rail Line 30/01/2014 Freight Train Off-Rail Rail Line In Adanada Railroad Transportation Closed: Due to the derailment of the freight train near the Karaisalı District of Adana, the railway has closed. Due to the derailment of the freight train near the Karaisalı District of Adana, the railway has closed. 600 passengers on passenger trains on the same railway, Pozanti Railway Station was sent to Adana with various vehicles. At the 13.00 ranks, a wagon of the freight train, which is on the Pozantı-Yenice railway line, was derailed in Bucak Village of Karaisalı District. No one was killed or wounded in the incident. While the container on the side of the car was tilted, the railway line was closed for transportation. V
- Freight train derailed in Kars 29/07/2014 In Kars, the freight train derailed: in the Sarıkamış district, the 3 wagon, which derailed the freight train, was overthrown. According to information received, the 3 wagon of the freight train from Erzurum to Kars has been derailed in Acısu location for an undetermined reason. Damage caused by the tipping of the 3 wagon with lime and iron. Erzurum-Kars railway line due to the accident was closed. The work has been started to reopen the path. Meanwhile, Ankara-Kars voyage between the Eastern Express due to accident in Erzurum, the passengers were moved to Kars learned that the bus.
- Coal train load train derailed 22/12/2014 The coal-carrying freight train derailed: Two cars of the freight train carrying the coal from the Divriği District of Sivas to the Askale District of Erzurum were derailed. While the accident was not injured, the train stops stopped. The event occurred at 01.30 ranks in the province of İliç, Erzincan, near Bağıştaş Station. Two wagons of the 45326 waggle 12, which was under the control of the engineer İlyas Aslan from the Divriği District of Sivas Province, carried the coal to the village of Aşkale in Eruzurm. When the train stops between Erzurum and Erzincan stopped because of the accident, the work was started to open the road again. On the other hand, the number of passengers of the Eastern Express is announced in the number İstanbul
- Freight train derailed in Düziçi (Video) 01/01/2016 Freight train derailed in Düziçi: In the Düziçi district of Osmaniye, the 4 wagon of the empty freight train was derailed and derailed. There is no dead nor injured in the accident. Accident, at the time of the 20.00 ranks of the district of Akcakoyunlu Village Railway Station Suspended Bridge took place yesterday. The 63059 wagon freight train operated by the State Railways' 49 Expeditionary Engineer Harun Kuşçu was on the sidelines when the 24 wagon derailed from the 4 wagon as a result of the failure in its wagons while it was in the direction of İslahiye Fevzi Pasha towards the İskenderun District of Hatay. 24 empty wagon Mamure station with robust post 21 wagon…
- Freight train derailed in Sivas 11/01/2016 In Sivas, the freight train derailed. Due to the derailment of the 3 wagon of the freight train in the Kangal district of Sivas, transportation is not possible on the Sivas-Malatya railway line. According to information received, the first 43303 wagons of the 3 freight train carrying the iron from the Divriği district of Sivas to Malatya, derailed in Kalkım village position for the undetermined reason. Damage to the wagons occurred due to the accident, Sivas-Malatya railway line closed for transportation. Work started to reopen
- Freight train derailed in Zonguldak 19/02/2016 freight train derailed in Zonguldak: Zonguldak coal in Turkey, the institution of a freight train derailed. Officers from the scene began to rescue the train station in Zonguldak mobilized teams for derailment freight train. But the accident was not feared. According to information obtained, one of the railroad cars on the station stood out of the rail car. 112 medical teams and police teams moved to the scene after the accident. Fortunately killed or injured in the accident, while carrying out, it was learned that the freight train belongs to Turkey Coal Institution. TTK teams from the scene to the rescue team launched work. Safety teams in the environment Emniyet
- Freight Train Exits the Track in Yozgat 05/08/2016 Yozgat freight train derailed from the track: Yozgat Yerköy district of the empty fuel tank carrying the train 7 wagon as a result of the overthrow Yerköy-Ankara railway transportation closed. According to information obtained, Yerköy district of Sekili Village, Yerköy, empty fuel oil wagons to take and Kirikkale 13 bin 364 19 7 wagon train 21 from the maneuver of the maneuver was taken over the derailment. As a result of the overturning of the wagons, the XNUMX electric pole and train tracks of the railways were damaged. After the accident, the gendarmerie and State Railways teams launched work at the scene. Due to the accident, the Yerköy-Ankara railway closed for transportation. After repairing the damaged rails of the railway un
- Freight Train derails from Elazığ 20/03/2017 Elazig freight train was derailed: A freight train to Elazig derailed due to landslides. Fortunately, no one was killed or injured. Landslide took place in Beyhan Sureven, where the freight train from the Tatvan district of Bitlis to Elazığ was passing by. While the locomotive of the train derailed, there was no chance of death or casualties. According to the news Habertürk, Xantan, X-TRX-Elazığ voyage 53027 freight train Beyhan Suveren position 122 derailed due to landslide. The train's locomotive was derailed due to the landslide that occurred during the train's exit from the tunnel. The accident didn't happen by chance. An
- Freight train derailed in Mexico 5 dead 19/01/2018 In Mexico, after the freight train derailed, one of the wagons fell over the house and the 5 lost its lives. The Ministry of Transport, the capital of Mexico City, near Mexico, Ecatepec, a grain-carrying freight train derailed, indicating that one of the wagons over the house near the rail as a result of the death of one person was recorded that the 5. While the cause of the accident is unknown, the investigation continues.