Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, held at the Hotel Grand Ankara Turkey Tradesmen and Artisans Confederation (TESK) 20. He gave a speech at the Ordinary General Assembly yesterday.
President Erdoğan stated that they have made important decisions about investments, and that they will use the resources according to the progress of the works by giving priority to the projects that are closest to the end.
Erdogan said, henüz But the tender has not been started yet. We're not gonna sit down and talk to them. We're putting them aside right now. Because the current situation requires this. These will be discussed again according to the nature of the investments. So I talked to them at the cabinet meeting yesterday with all my friends who talked to him ine he shared his knowledge.
These words came to mind on the first project in Istanbul Channel came. Channel first shot was not shot in Istanbul. Although the channel is stated to be the Build-Operate-Transfer project of Istanbul, it is known that Erdoğan's words were said to be due to the economic crisis.
Therefore, after the speech of the President of the channel in Istanbul, the channel is commented that the project is removed.
Source : I odatv.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Sumela Monastery ropeway project shelved 12/07/2016 Sümela Manastarı ropeway project is shelved: Trabzon's historical sites to the Sümela Monastery to be made to the cable car project, UNESCO has been decided to stop because of the application to the town of Trabzon's Maçka district of the historical Sumela Monastery in the cable car project prepared for exiting. Was not approved by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism due to the application of Sumela Monastery to the UNESCO World Heritage List. With the warning of the Ministry of Tourism, Trabzon Ortahisar Municipality Council started its July meetings. At the first meeting of July, the "Ortahisar City Council Work Report" was discussed. At the same time, the President of Ortahisar City Council, Ahmet Aslanoğlu, who took part in the parliament, talked about tourism is
- Sümela cable car project in Trabzon 12/07/2016 The Sümela ropeway project in Trabzon was shelved: The ropeway project, which will be built from the historical places of Trabzon to Sumela Manastara, was decided to stop due to the application to the UNESCO. In order to reach the historical Sumela Monastery located in the Altındere Valley in Trabzon's Maçka district. The project was not approved by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism due to the application of Sumela Monastery to the UNESCO World Heritage List. With the warning of the Ministry of Tourism, Trabzon Ortahisar Municipality Council started its July meetings. At the first meeting of July, the "Ortahisar City Council Work Report" was discussed. At the same time, the President of Ortahisar City Council, Ahmet Aslanoğlu, who took part in the parliament, talked about tourism is
- Izmir's Monorail Project Racked 07/04/2017 Izmir Monorail Project Rafa Departed: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kocaoglu from the calculation of the project will be the first in Turkey has announced that it stopped because it comes expensive. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality 'Izmir Commuter ESBAS Station-Gaziemir New Fair Area Monorail Line' project was shocked. The project was approved by the Ministry in February and the project was approved by the EIA. Metropolitan Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu'ndan, “Monorail accounts were very expensive. It was far more economical than its contribution to Izmir's economy from its passengers. We stopped the project. We're looking for another formula. However, we will support the fair otherwise in terms of transportation ından. It would BE THE FIRST IN TURKEY ...
- Diyarbakır Light Rail System Project Rafa is up! 10/10/2018 The lı light rail system project ”, promised by the Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality, was not approved by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. It is learned that Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality has not approved the dur light rail system project tarafından consisting of 14 kilometers and 18 kilometers. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality said the trustee was then appointed project approved Cumali Atilla's say that creating expectations in the city, we ask expectations and the fate of the project consisting in the city of Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Chairman Rifat Urals, "What would he also did not know themselves. … WE WERE NOT RETURNING TO US kullanan f We cannot say anything at this time. I Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Transport using the statement '
- Topbaş's One Project is Rafa 01/06/2018 A project of former Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbas, who had resigned from his position controversially, was shelved. TCDD decided to renew the old commuter line after the project, which turned the train line between Sirkeci-Kazlıçeşme, which was left idle due to the Marmaray project, to a tramway, was abandoned. SözcüAccording to the news of Özlem Güvalı from Sirkeci-Halkalı Sirkeci-Kazlıçeşme was completely disabled due to the shifting of the suburban line to the Kazlıçeşme -Ayrılıkçeşme line within the scope of the Marmaray project. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) developed a project in 2015 where Topbas was still on duty for this line which was disabled. Between IMM and TCDD eci Located in Sirkeci Station D
- Bursaray Görükle Extension Line Racked 07/11/2014 Bursaray Görükle extension line was lifted: Bursaray, which became the backbone of the public transport in the city, ends at the İzmir Yolu route with Uludağ University on the way to Mudanya on the way to Emek and Ankara Road in Kestel. Kestel seems to be the last stop. But there is an extension in the roads of Mudanya and Izmir. As a matter of fact, preliminary project work was completed to extend Bursat to Balat in order to reach high-speed train. There was also an extension of Görükle from Uludağ University. However, the cost of this extension was high because of the need for splitting. For this reason, the Görükle extension was shelved for the time being. Source: Ahmet Emin:
- Smart card system sheds on minibuses in Izmir 30/03/2016 Smart card system was shaded in minibuses in Izmir: The project of integrating minibuses in urban transportation into smart card system was shelved in İzmir. Examining the results of the test, the minibusists said, ap We cannot carry passengers with this fare, İzmir said the Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Aziz Kocaoğlu, who provided public transportation services in the city center. The work he started resulted in a fiasco. 117, which serves in the central districts of ESHOT General Directorate's Minibus Tradesmen Room and April 2014 in Bornova, Çiğli, Buca and Konak X
- Obstacles in front of Canal Istanbul 14/10/2016 The obstacles in front of Kanal Istanbul are being lifted: In 2017, measures will be taken to ensure cooperation between public institutions in large infrastructure projects affecting large-scale, multiple institutions and sectors. This year, unlike the previous years, a new method was introduced under the title of yıl Large-scale, multi-institutional and large infrastructure projects affecting the sector bu. In Turkey, public institutions and organizations in directory investments emphasized been unable to ensure cooperation and coordination at the desired level, the institutions that carry out major infrastructure projects in the planning and implementation stages of information sharing and developing of joint decision-making between projects conflict and ...
- 3 is going to tender for Istanbul-based Grand Istanbul Tunnel and Kanal Istanbul 14/12/2018 Within the scope of the second 100 daily action plan announced by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, a tender will be made for the projects of Kanal Istanbul and 3 Storey Büyük İstanbul Tunnel. Turkey's Erdogan gave the first signal for the two new Vumhurbaşk crazy project. Tender exits ... Turkey's crazy project with 3 Channel Tunnel Greater Istanbul Istanbul Layer button was pressed for the project. Tenders are underway for the ongoing mega projects. 2018 often be tendered by the end of the agenda, the economy and economic coup attempts have made to Turkey with plans to put focus on trying to prevent projects they could not get what they want. After the exchange attacks, the decline in the currency, inflation in the economy ılar
- Istanbul BB Besiktas - Kabatas Tekstilkent - Mahmutbey Railway System Project Revised feasibility reports of the tender to be realized with BOT Model submitted to Ministry of Development approval 25/07/2012 New developments related to "Beşiktaş - Kabataş - Tekstilkent - Mahmutbey Rail Line Project" will be realized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The revised feasibility report of the tender to be realized with Build-Operate-Transfer Model (BOT) was submitted to the Ministry of Development for approval. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments