CHP PM member Haluk Pekşen has raised an interesting claim about the name of the Third Airport. Peksen, the name of the airport before the LTMF, claiming then that LTFM "What this LTFM say," he asked. The experts responded to Pekşen with the language of aviation.
Haluk Pekşen of the CHP, said in his statement this morning from the Twitter account, the name of the third airport of Istanbul was determined by THY claimed to be used in international codes. Pekşen said in his message:
ISTANBUL 3. Who put the name of the airport? Istanbul 3.Havalimanın shortened name: LTMF. So the name was originally put two months ago. THY has announced this name to the whole world in the quad code system. What does LTMF mean? Who is responsible for this scandal?
WHAT IS LTFM?
Pekşen's message to respond to some followers, the aviation industry, these codes are used in different ways for each airport, he wrote. Accordingly, Istanbul Ataturk Airport code LTBA, Sabiha Gökçen'in LTFJ. Here Turkey's position on the letter L, the letter T Turkey, the last two letters represents the code of the airport and east-west position.
PEKŞEN CLAIM IN THE CLAIM: CLAIMS UNDERSTANDED
After sharing this message, Pekşen shared two new messages, “Who put the name of Istanbul 3. What does this mean: LTFM demek.? Those who know the subject of aviation understanding.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- CHP's Pekşen Suggests a Frigorific Train Between Samsun and Şanlıurfa 29/04/2016 CHP from Samsun-Sanliurfa from the Frigorific Train Proposal: Republican People's Party (CHP) Trabzon deputy Haluk Pekşen, between Samsun and Sanliurfa 'frigorifik train' found the establishment. CHP Trabzon deputy Haluk Peksen, Samsun, held a meeting in the provincial office building of his party. The situation in Turkey in recent Pekşen meeting and made statements about economic projects. A fast train between Şanlıurfa and Samsun stressed the need to have a representative Pekşen, "1996 in Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Romania and Bulgaria and the state of the work we have done in our work for the only logistics in the 87 billion euros we predict. ...
- Istanbul Airport Public Transport Tender 19/11/2018 Istanbul New Airport public transport tender, the tender was mixed, the delivery of the tender was delivered to the claim that the address. According to Özlem GÜVEMLİ from SÖZCÜ, the owner of the allegation is the council member of the CHP Tarık Balyalı, emphasizing that the 130 bus conditions have been brought to the companies and he said that according to the balance sheets of the bus coaches of İBB, the bus companies do not have 130 buses. Balyan N 3. Airport transportation is currently being carried out by Bus A.Ş. not doing his subcontractor. But the subcontractor doesn't have all the buses. He also rent a bus company's Black Sea, O he said. 29 October 2018 was opened by IETT to carry passengers to the Istanbul New Airport which was opened on UM
- CHP Pekşen: "We saved the state from a great damage" 22/01/2018 Long time of corruption made in the metro tender in Istanbul, Turkey Pekşen to indicate that they carry on the agenda, "we prevent our struggle results in moving cancel this corrupt tender citizen's money loudly denounced the partisan and will undergo a major loss of public. However, this business is not yet finished will be the followers of new tenders to be made. Bit He said. CHP Trabzon Deputy Attorney Haluk Pekşen Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality announced the release of a new grant for the canceled metro auctions. The AKP, together with the tender, has become a means of corruption, says Pekşen. Why are these changes made for who Bu
- Shock Allegation of High-Speed Train at Sivas Provincial Assembly Meetings! 19/09/2018 It is said that there may be a delay in the Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train project, which will reduce the travel time between Ankara-Sivas to 12 hours and provide comfortable travel. Grand Union Party (BBP) Provincial Assembly Member Aytekin Kulmaç, “Companies have closed the construction sites because they could not get their rents. No work. We look forward to the fast train in 2. 2019 Business District Manager Mustafa Korucu should explain the fate of the high speed train in Sivas, X he said. Grand Union Party (BBP) Provincial Assembly Member Aytekin Kulmaç, the Ankara-Sivas High-Speed Train project between Sivas-Ankara 4 hours will be reduced l
- The Stunning Claim on the YHT Accident: UM 2 Separate Accident Hazard was Overlooked Y 18/12/2018 The reason for the high-speed train traveling the Ankara-Konya route to the head locomotive in the Marşandiz Station in Yenimahalle is still being investigated. The most serious claim was the absence of an accident or even a signaling system. As the debate continued, a new claim came up. According to a YHT engineer who spoke to HABERTURK, but did not want his name to be announced, there were two different accidents on the same line. According to the news from Habertürk Esra Nehir, '' 22 November and 2 high-speed train on December, was directed to the wrong scissors ... 'Claiming the owner of the claim does not want to explain the YHT makisinisti continued: "Accident"
- CHP Attorney Shock Claims "Number of 41 Deaths in Train Accident in Tekirdag" 18/07/2018 CHP Uşak deputy Özkan Yalım claimed that the number of people who died in the train crash in the Çorlu district of Tekirdağ was 24 rather than 41. 318 people were injured as well. he suggested that the death toll was 24, not 41. Yalım, "Parliament must establish a research commission," he said in the district of Tekirdag Çorlu 8 passenger train on the day of derailment and overturning the accident, according to official announcements killed 24, 318 people were injured in the injured. not 24 suggested. SözcüAccording to Deniz Ayhan; Yalım said in the Grand National Assembly, '' died in the accident Yal
- CHP Tüzün's Proposal for Train Accidents 20/12/2018 CHP Bilecik MP Yaşar Tüzün has brought the issue about the train wars, which has occurred many times, into the agenda of the Parliament with a motion on the question. Tüzün Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan's response to the Presidency of the Parliament asks to answer; whether the audits were carried out and whether the necessary investigations were opened. Yaşar Tüzün stated the following questions: What criteria are applied when hiring a controller, a dispatcher, a trainman, and a mechanic working at the 1- TCDD? 2- Are there training criteria for employees such as controllers, shears and mechanics? Germany, England There are differences in the level of education with workers in countries such as Japan İngiltere
- Pekşen Trabzona Moves for the Establishment of Light Rail and Metro 15/10/2015 Peksen Trabzona Light Rail System and Metro Acted for the Establishment: CHP Trabzon deputy Haluk Peksen, Kahramanmaras on the street waiting at the stop in the rain, waiting for the status of the rest of the inhabitants of Trabzon is not the owner of the 1 to the Parliament after November Light rail system for Trabzon and Metro Law said he would bid. Pekşen went to the citizens waiting in the rain at the dolmuş stops by getting out of the vehicle he was in when he was cruising in Kahramanmaraş Street, in Such a table is not suitable for the world city Trabzon. You find it difficult to find a car in places where you are waiting in the rain. People close on these stops. Trabzon people who deserve this table tablo
- Haluk Pekşen asked Minister Yıldırım about Trabzon 24/12/2015 Haluk Pekşen asked the Minister Yıldırım to Trabzon: CHP Trabzon Mv. Hunting. Haluk Pekşen, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim questioned Trabzon. Haluk Pekşen, the Minister answered Yildirim's statements by answering his oral questions he gave to the Parliament did not find it sufficient. The Grand National Assembly asked the following questions to the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications at the General Assembly. Mr. Minister's statements, in fact, did not satisfy me at all. I thank the kindness of course, they were very happy to tell you about aviation has given me the twenty years since Turkey's aviation investments, I'll tell them that as a very large labor lawyers in aviation. Mr. Secretary, first Bakan
- Security Cameras of the Tarsus Train Station 24/03/2016 Tarsus Train Station Security Cameras were claimed to be: Tarsus Train Station, a police burglary investigating the incident of a burglary, wanted to examine the security cameras of the station, alleged that the outside of the station was alleged. According to information obtained, Tarsus TCDD railway station 33 N 4085 plate, leaving the motorcycle locked M.Ç.B. When he returned to the station, he noticed that his motorcycle was not in place. M.Ç.B. motorcycle to find the police, the motorcycle was stolen. Police teams from the scene, thieves or thieves started to work for the capture of the subject, TCDD security cameras wanted to be examined. However, the Tarsus TCDD station is Ancak