. High Speed Train Proj and ”Airport Projects“, one of Yozgat's major achievements, continue to be intense. Those who want to reach his hometown Yozgat with the dream of meeting his loved ones will have a chance to travel faster with High Speed Train in 2019. Similarly, the Airport Project is planned to be completed before the project date.
In the 15 of the High Speed Train Project, which is one of the mega investments that have been given to Yozgat in the last 2019 year, the Airport Project is planned to be completed in 2020. The President of the Constitutional Commission, Bekir Bozdag, in his statements related to the projects, emphasizes that at every opportunity, Yozgat will lead to a different club. When these projects are completed, the next holiday in Yozgat will experience the privilege of reaching their loved ones faster and safer.
”WORKS FULL GAS“
bringing Eid al-Adha eve of the transportation problem, one of the most important problems that YOZGATLI lived on the agenda, Yozgat Turkey and to strengthen the bond with the world of High Speed Rail and Air Port We wanted to seize the current status of the project.
Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas connected High Speed Train Project Yerköy-Sivas line forming the work of the 245 kilometer continues. With the completion of the railway laying works that started about 2 months ago, the project will be completed with a large extent and test runs will be started from the first half of 2019.
”BOZOK AIRPORT will fly“
The work of the Bozok Airport Project, which was laid by the Transport and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan and the Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdag, was continued intensively.
Bozok Airport, one of the most important projects closely followed by Yozgat MPs, is one of the important works that will start with the world. Bozdag, until 2020 3. With the completion of the OIZ, Bozok stated that a serious development move will start in the region.
The project will be the beginning of a new era for Yozgat people to reach their loved ones.
Source : I www.yozgatcamlik.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Works in Nurdağ Railway Tunnel 07/08/2017 UDHB Deputy Undersecretary Orhan Birdal, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın1 with the construction of the Nurdag Tunnel on the construction work continued on Tuesday. Works are underway at the Nurdağ Tunnel, which was built within the scope of the Mersin-Adana-İncirlik-Osmaniye-Gaziantep High Speed Railway Project, which was designed to provide high-speed train transportation from Istanbul, Ankara and Konya to the cities of Adana-Osmaniye and Gaziantep. UDHB Deputy Undersecretary Orhan Birdal, General Director of TCDD İsa ApaydınIn order to see the ongoing works together with the accompanying delegation to visit the construction of Nurdağ Tunnel. Birdal enters the 10 km of 2 units of 4 km in total each.
- Three-storey Great Istanbul Tuneli continues to work rapidly 30/12/2017 The three-storey Grand Tunnel in Istanbul, which will be built under the Bosphorus, continues at full speed. The tender for the construction of the tunnel will be realized in 2018 ... After the Marmaray and Eurasia tunnel, the third mega project under the Bosporus will be completed. The 2 5 2018 will be completed in 2018. In the 2 project, BOT model construction tender will be launched; XNUMX for cars will be a separate road, while a floor will be divided into a rail system. The underground rail system from İncirli will pass from Mecidiyeköy to the bottom of the sea from Zincirlikuyu, to enter Söğütlüçeşme and to Kadıköy-Kartal and Marmaray. Hasdal from the European side will enter the underground Avrupa
- Works on Çanakkale Bosphorus Bridge Project 14/10/2015 Works on the Çanakkale Bosphorus Bridge Project: Feasibility studies were initiated for the longest suspension bridge in the world planned to be built on the Dardanelles Strait. The bridge, planned to be built between Sekerkaya district of Çanakkale, Sekerkaya district and the Sütlüce site of Gelibolu district, is expected to break the record of the Akashi Strait Bridge in Hyogo, the longest bridge in the world. HEM SEA HEM KARADA WORKS ARE GIVEN Giving information about the construction phase of the construction of the bridge in Çanakkale, Lapseki Mayor Eyüp Yılmaz said, "We learned from the authorities that the sea level 150-200 will go down the hill. made for için
- Hisardere Bridge Interchange Project continues 07/07/2014 Work is underway at Hisardere Bridge Interchange Project: Work is underway at Hisardere Bridge Interchange Project, which is a joint project of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and Gölcük Municipality. Golcuk Mayor Mehmet Ellibeş, Deputy Chairman Kemal Kahraman and studied the work with the authorities received information. President Ellibeş pointed out that the 35 meter, which is the southern slope of the Hisardere Bridge, will connect İhsaniye and Hisareyn, and that the Junatere Bridge Interchange Project with 60 meters is very important for the region. Ellibeş said that the Metropolitan Municipality provided the materials in the crossroad project and the construction of the Gölcük Municipality. THE PRESIDENT WILL EASY TO TRANSPORT IM
- Hisardere Bridge Interchange Project continues 08/07/2014 Work is underway at the Hisardere Bridge Interchange Project: Work is underway at the Hisardere Bridge Interchange Project, a joint project of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and Gölcük Municipality. Mayor Mehmet Ellibeş, who made observations on the site, made statements. President Ellibeş, acı Hisardere Bridge Interchange Project, which is the 35 meter long, 60 Meter, which is referred to as the southern slope of the Hisardere Bridge and connects İhsaniye and Hisareyn, is an important project in all aspects. Hisardere Köprülü intersection project will meet the big need with the importance of eliminating the needs of the citizen and solving the various problems in the region. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality…
- Kepez Fatin Rüştü Zorlu Street Works In Progress 18/12/2014 Kepez Fatin Rüştü Zorlu Street Works Continues: In the Kepez district of Antalya, the street 5 has been occupied by slums in the years before, and it is being modernized with 1 million 500 thousand pounds lower and upper building works. On the street where the name of the late Minister Fatin Rüştü Zorlu was given, hot asphalt, central and rain water drainage works are carried out. Kepez Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, Fatin Rüştü Zorlu Street, while completing the lower and upper building deficiencies, the street asphalt infrastructure preparations in the completed section of the hot asphalt work started. Total 1400 meters long, 30 meters wide, 8 thousand tons hot asphalt Toplam
- Çardak Bridge continues work in full swing 19/01/2015 The works at the Çardak Bridge continue at full speed: The Mayor of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Zeki Toçoğlu examined the Çardak Bridge, which was under construction with the Chairman of the Municipality of Pamukova, Cevat Keser. Pamukova Çardak and Geyve Bozeren will connect the district will be completed within a short period of time to explain the work of President Toçoğlu, UM 124 meters long and 10 meters wide Çardak Bridge will soon be available to our citizens. Thus, we will increase the security of transportation between Pamukova and Geyve. Good luck to our city. Ş Pamukova Mayor Cevat Keser stated that “Pamukova and Geyve districts Pamuk
- The 'crazy projects' of the Ottoman Empire come to life one by one 24/06/2012 Many projects from Marmaray to Kanalistanbul, from the Golden Horn to the Bosphorus Bridge were on the agenda of the Ottomans. According to historians, there are dozens of projects waiting to come out of dusty shelves. The Ottoman Sultans had signed tremendous projects called impossible before centuries. But many of them were removed from the dusty shelves of history because of the fights of the throne of the period. History researcher Turan Sahin, today makes life more livable dozens of projects extends to the Ottomans, he said. Şahin, in his book, The Crazy Projects of the Ottoman Empire idel, is based on the Ottoman documents'
- 4 appealed to EIA reports of Trabzon-Gumushane-Erzincan Railway and Tirebolu-Gumushane-Erzincan Railway Projects 02/10/2012 The most important projects that will affect the future of TRABZON and the region of Trabzon-Gumushane-Erzincan Railway and Tirebolu-Gumushane-Erzincan Railway Projects' EIA reports came out of the hanger. A total of 4 objections came from Trabzon and Bayburt to the railway report. The provincial directorate added the objections to the ministry and sent them to the ministry. Bayburt TSO: Let it pass through the plain! BAYBURT Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the railway is more comfortable to pass the Bayburt plains on the grounds that the appeal, the Chamber of Geophysical Engineers along the route of the geomorphological and historical structures asked to be re-evaluated. Karçev Company said that their own quarry with the quarry coincided with the route. Most Significant Objection From Steel ... The most significant appeal to the EIA report is KTU İnş.
- Arifiye YHT Station After the collapse of the work continues rapidly (Photo Gallery) 06/01/2015 Arifiye YHT Station After the collapse of the work continues rapidly: Arifiye district of Sakarya High Speed Train (YHT) station after the collapse of the pier as a result of the collapse of the construction work continues at full speed. The high speed train that runs from Ankara to Istanbul (YHT) was a bridge between the Sapanca-Pamukova stops. The 29 May 2014 was at the Arifiye station. 5 worker who was wounded from underneath the debris was taken to Sakarya Training and Research Hospital. At the Arifiye railway station, the station is being rebuilt in accordance with YHT. Pedestrians ...
- Works at Istanbul New Airport Continue at Full Speed 16/04/2018 Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that all works at the Istanbul New Airport will be completed as of August 30 and that it will be at the provisional acceptance stage of the State Airports Authority (DHMI). Speaking at a press conference on Istanbul New Airport, Minister Arslan gave the following messages: - Istanbul 3. When the 29 Airport is launched in October, 100 will provide employment for a thousand people. - Istanbul 3. When the airport is opened this year, 2.5 will start with a million tons of cargo and aim to carry 5.5 million tons of cargo in later phases. -3. At 15 Airport, our first runway will make a flight check (15) as of May.
- Apaydın: hatt The studies on Ankara-Sivas YHT line continue intensively Ap 17/06/2017 TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınContinues its iftar programs initiated by Regional Directorates. Apaydın, 16 June 2017 on the TCDD Sivas 4. Participated in the iftar program organized by the Regional Directorate. Executive Vice Presidents, Chief of the Department, Deputy Chief of the Office of the Assistant Director of the Board of Inspectors, 1. Speaking in the program attended by the Legal Consultant, Press and Public Relations Consultant and Department Heads, Apaydın said, iri We will reach the goals of 2023 together. Hukuk Apaydın, reminiscent of the State Railways as an 160 annual institution, stated that after the works carried out in the first years of the Republic, it was neglected after 1950 and a new railway mobilization has been started since 2003 yol
- Ankara-Yozgat and Sivas high-speed train works are under way 18/04/2012 The construction works on the Yerköy-Sivas line, which is the foundation of the high-speed train project, which is planned to go to Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas and Turkish republics on the 13 March 2009 date, continues rapidly. When the project is awarded to 850 million TL, the 50 from Yozgat to Ankara will be reduced to minutes. Yerköy, Yozgat Center, Sorgun and Akdağmadeni, which are located in the first stage of the project and that are in the first stage of the project, stated that 90 levels have been reached in the infrastructure works and that the contractor firm Şenol Aydın has gained speed with the arrival of spring. 2009 continues to work since the winter season with the slowing down of work UM
- Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas High Speed Line continues its work at full speed 26/04/2012 All four sides of the country are woven with iron nets. Ankara, Eskişehir, Konya is now on the high-speed train in Sivast. Infrastructure works between Ankara and Sivas continue at full speed. Turkey loved fast train. In such a way, the train speed is high in the high-speed train. Fast train projects, new ones are being added. Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas Line is also one of the ongoing projects. The project executor Şenol Aydın, "Our work has improved with the improvement of the weather. Currently 174 466 XNUMX continues to work until the next year. From this region Yerköy'dan Sivas until the work will be finished," he said. The studies have also contributed to the economy of the region. One…
- Eskişehir-Antalya high speed train project continues at full speed 28/07/2012 AK Party Burdur Deputy Hasan Hami Yildirim, Burdur will pass through the Eskişehir-Antalya high-speed train project continues to work, he said. Deputy Yıldırım, in his written statement, gave information about the high-speed train work between Antalya-Eskisehir. Eskişehir, Afyonkarahisar, Burdur and Bucak to Antalya line that extends the total 423 mileage, stating that the same line of freight transport will be done. Yildirim said the high-speed, high-speed, double-track, electric, signaling railroad will pass through Burdur. In the train line, the survey, feasibility studies and the determination of the route is done by pointing Yıldırım, the environmental impact assessment report prepared according to the project Tren
- Works on the Yozgat and Sivas high-speed train lines continue uninterrupted 19/01/2013 AK Party Yozgat deputy Yusuf Baser, Ankara, Yozgat and Sivas high-speed train line continued uninterrupted work, he said. Deputy Baser, said in a statement, the foundation of the 13 March 2009 date and planned to go to Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas and Turkish republics in the first phase of the high-speed train project that constitutes the construction work on the Yerköy-Sivas line continued rapidly. Başer, 850 million TL contract to the completion of the project, Yozgat-Ankara between 50 minutes will be reduced. Within the scope of the project, the construction of the Yerköy-Sivas stage was completed to a great extent, while the Yerköy-Ankara stage was in the tender evaluation process.
- Gebze-Halkalı Work on the train line continues rapidly 23/11/2016 Gebze-Halkalı Train Line work continues apace in the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Director General İsa ApaydınHe made a presentation about TCDD's activities and targets at the November Entrepreneur Meetings organized by the Entrepreneurial Businessmen Foundation (GIV). The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Director General İsa Apaydın, (Gebze-Halkalı Train Line We are currently working well, we have reached a certain speed. There have been some difficulties in suburban rehabilitation work, but it has now been overcome. Towards the end of 2018 I hope to serve in Istanbul. X In his presentation, he stated that TCDD is working with its affiliated subsidiaries to develop the railway sector with national resources.
- Haydarpaşa-Gebze Suburban Line Works Continuously 15/02/2018 In order to reopen the Haydarpaşa-Gebze suburban line, which was closed in 2013 in Istanbul, the works on the line were intensively continuing, while the laying of the rails was completed in most of the sections. In the studies, the platforms started to be used by the passengers. The suburban train line 1969, located between Haydarpaşa and Gebze, which has been serving since 19, was closed after the last flight in 2013 June. The construction period was planned as 24 months, and the company started the construction of 2014 in the year of 2015. Halkalı-Game of the suburban line 2018 G
- High-speed train from Bozdag to Yozgat 20/02/2012 Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdag, "Yozgat continued high-speed train construction of the 60 is finished," he said. Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdag, the ongoing high-speed train construction in Yozgat 60'nin finished, stating that, "These steps, Yozgat's economy, tourism and the world will contribute greatly to connect," he said. Bozdag, Esenler Yozgatlılar Solidarity Association, 5. Speaking at a night organized by the Center for Culture in Esenler in the speech of the Arabaşı, Yozgat'le brought full of love and respect for Istanbul, Yozgat'le Yozgatlılar hearts living outside the heart of Yozgat'la said. academia different parts of Turkey, which is a successful work life or politics ...
- High-speed rail investment is slowing for Yozgata 27/04/2013 High-speed train investment is slowing down Yozgata Newspaper Director of the ği Forward ece newspaper Tarik Yilmaz, 2015 announced that the introduction of the high-speed train line before the launch date was postponed to 2016; this date 2017 or even 2018 can be shifted to the year, stating UM What is strange; "High Speed", the name itself is fast, but as for other investments Yozgat 'slow' says' he wrote. News Director Tarık Yılmaz, Deputy Prime Minister and Yozgat Deputy Bekir Bozdağ's press conference held for press members last week at Şahin Tepesi Social Facilities evaluated 2 with the title c Bozdağ and Yozgat “.
- Yozgata high-speed train 16/01/2016 Yozgata high-speed train: Development Minister Yilmaz, "High-speed train coming to Yozgat is a revolutionary development. Although some delays due to the implementation of such projects are actually generational projects," he said. Development Minister Cevdet Yilmaz, "High-speed train coming to Yozgat is a revolutionary development. Although some delays due to the implementation of such projects are actually generational projects," he said. Yilmaz, the Minister of Justice Bekir Bozdag to be held in the area of the Yozgat Airport to be held by reviewing the project about the project received information from the Governor of Yozgat Abdulkadir Yazıcı. Yilmaz, who later visited the governorate with Bozdag, in his speech here, the evaluation of the workshop on Yozgat Daha
- Minister Yıldırım arrives at Yozgat, eyes high-speed train and at the airport 23/02/2016 Minister Yıldırım arrives at Yozgat eyes-high-speed train and at the airport: In the past week, Yozgat, Minister of Science, Industry and Technology, hosted the Minister of Transport, Binali Yıldırım. Yozgat, the Minister of Science, Industry and Technology, hosted the Minister of Transport and Industry, Binali Yildirim. In the absence of a major change, the 25 will open the high-speed train tunnel completed in Akdağmadeni district on Thursday (February 17th), and will examine the divided road works on site and inform the final situation. AK Party power in elections Seçim
- High-speed train and airport gospel to Yozgat 26/03/2016 High-speed train and airport gospel to Yozgat: After many ministries, including the Ministry of Transport, President Erdoğan also gave the airport a high-speed train with the airport Xnumx thousand people. President Erdoğan, who participated in the public opening ceremonies in Yozgat Sorgun, touched upon a lot of issues, especially terror. He listed the new gospels in this city. Çorumlular, who has longed for the airport with longing for years, is still waiting with hope. During the period of the Justice and Development Party governments, new gospels have been coming to Yozgat with a population of 80 thousand, where infrastructure investments have been raining. Yozgat now under construction with infrastructure investments yatırım
- The third bridge continues to work 29/01/2015 Works on the third bridge continue: 3 to Istanbul. work on the bridge. 2013 started in 3. Bridge and North Marmara Motorway project continues to work in many regions. The first steel decks were placed on the bridge. Approximately 6 thousand 500 workers and 600 engineers work on the project is used in large construction equipment.
- Continuing Works for Accessible Ankaray 26/08/2012 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality aims to raise the standards of social life of disabled citizens and the 'unobstructed capital' has started with the slogan of the work continues. Metropolitan Municipality City Esthetics Department, which handles the capital Ankara for disabled citizens, works for disabled people everywhere from the sidewalks to the pedestrian overpasses, metro-Ankaray stations, recreation areas and Metropolitan City Hall. The teams of the City Aesthetics Department, which continues their work with separate teams day and night, will make the 150 km-long sensible surface (safe road) work on the capital sidewalks. Within the scope of the studies, 700 teams, which make separate pavement ramps, also have a chance to live their lives in the public areas of the capital city vatandaş