Parlamneter of Ukraine Vladimir Omeljan Due to the troubles with Russia, 'We are considering the option of closing the railway communication with Moscow.' said.
The cut of the railway line, which is the most used road transportation between Russia and Ukraine, is expected to pose a major problem for the approximately 3 million Russian citizens living in Ukraine.
2017 1.4 is the 2018 million dollars in the last quarter of 300. Workers in the two countries who are concerned about this situation have stated that they will not use this route with the concern that the passengers will not have security of life and property.
In 013, 5.1 million trains used trains to cross the Russian-Ukrainian border. In recent years, although a significant reduction in passenger traffic in the last year, one million people needed rail transport.
Source : www.star.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ukraine - Russia railway flights can be stopped 12/04/2014 Ukrainian - Russian railway expeditions can be stopped: Kommersant newspaper published in the summer of Russia in the news of the problem of train passes through Ukraine reported. Ukraine State Railroad Department (Ukrzaliznıtsya) sent a letter to the Russian State Railways (RJD) to demand that all train tickets crossing the country's territory be stopped. Kiev announced the letter of request with the incompatibility in the 2014-2015 year chart of trains between Ukraine and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea. The letter sent to Russian State Railways was signed by Ukrzaliznıtsya Passenger Administration engineer Evgeniy Dıhne. The source of the newspaper source Ukrzaliznıtsya's telegram is not the Russian State Railways Department (RJD).
- Russia-Ukraine train tickets 60 days to be sold in advance 23/10/2013 Russia-Ukraine train tickets will be sold in 60 days in advance: According to the statement from the Russian railways (RJD), Moscow-Kiev and Moscow-Kharkov train tickets can be purchased from 60 days ahead. In a written statement made by the railways company, al From now on, the passengers from Russia UMUkraine will be able to buy Moscow-Kiev and Moscow -Kharkov tickets from 60 days before their journey ada. On the other hand, passengers who wanted to make a train journey between Russia and CIS countries could buy their tickets before 45 days. Source: gazetem.ru
- Russia trying to negotiate with Ukraine for rail 13/04/2014 Russia is trying to negotiate with Ukraine for rail: Russia Railways is trying to negotiate rail transport with Ukraine. Russia Railways is currently trying to make a deal with Ukraine to continue its rail transport with Ukraine, according to information from RIA News. According to the news in the newspaper Kommersant, Ukrainian Railways Administration "Ukrzaliznitsya" Russian Railways from the 27 May, the trains to the Crimea on the grounds of non-compliance with the trains of all trains on the Ukrainian demand to stop ticket sales. The Russian Railways also confirmed the fact that they have reached a demand in this regard. Currently, negotiations with Ukraine continue and Şu
- Poland-Ukraine-Russia Agreed for Passenger Transport at 2012 European Football Championship 19/04/2012 The rail companies from Belarus, Poland, Russia and Ukraine signed a memorandum of understanding on transport services for the European Football Championship UEFA 2012. According to the agreement, the parties agreed to provide additional passenger trains carrying football fans between Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Poland. Accordingly, the parties declared that they would cooperate in order to optimize customs duties and border crossing procedures for participants. Especially the connection between Russia and Poland will continue throughout the Football Championship, a concept for railway traffic was developed. JSC "FPK" trains many passengers "PKP Intercity" from trains running from Warsaw to Moscow Moskova
- Ukrainian passenger transport in Ukraine fell by 70 percent 13/06/2014 Ukrainian passenger transport in Russia fell by 70 percent: Russian railways RJD Vice President Mikhail Akulov reported that in the last three months passenger transport between Russia and Ukraine dropped by 70%. Akulov replied to the question about how journalists have reduced their passenger carrying capacity between the two countries: yolcu In January-February, it was very good. However, in the last 3 month there has been a decrease of 70. Russian Railways meet the demand for transportation, Ukrainian trains continue to operate smoothly in Russia. Too many passengers from Ukraine to Crimea. Until now, we will go to the Crimea via Anapa by skipping the region of Ukraine Şimd
- "Aleppo-Gaziantep High Speed Train Project" Suspended 03/10/2012 The "Aleppo-Gaziantep High Speed Train Project" prepared by Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality was reportedly suspended due to the events in Syria. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Asim Guzelbey, told reporters that the project will bring the two Islamic countries closer, but at the moment it is not possible to achieve this. The era of good relations between Turkey and Syria, the region's most important city of Gaziantep explaining the different projects developed between Aleppo Guzelbey, said: "One of these was the start of train service between transnational cooperation within the framework of Aleppo-Gaziantep. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality of two cities to realize the geçirmek High Speed Train Project arasında
- Euro 2012 period unites Ukraine and Poland 17 train 11/01/2012 Euro -2012 Football Championship, where Ukraine and Poland will be held jointly, will be provided by rail between two countries. There will be 17 train service between the two countries. Polish Railways Director Yanush Malinovskiy said in a statement: "As we planned, the 17 train will go to the Ukraine every day during the championship. can move, "he said. Train tickets are expected to go on sale at 9 months before the European Football Championship. Source: http://www.timeturk.com
- Trying to negotiate with Ukraine for railway 25/04/2014 Russia is trying to make a deal with Ukraine to continue its rail transport with Ukraine, according to the information given by the Russian Railways RJD to Ria news. According to the news in the newspaper Kommersant, Ukrainian Railways Administration "Ukrzaliznitsya" Russian Railways from the 27 May, the trains to the Crimea on the grounds of non-compliance with the trains of all trains on the Ukrainian demand to stop ticket sales. The Russian Railways also confirmed the fact that they have reached a demand in this regard. At the moment, negotiations with Ukraine are continuing and it may be necessary for a few more days to solve the problem.
- Canceling trains from Russia to some countries 09/12/2014 From Russia to some countries are canceled trains: Russian State Railways Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Tajikistan trains are canceled Russia State Railways, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Tajikistan trains 14 December 2014 date is canceling. Russia's official news agency TASS announced Russia Railroad spokesman, "2014-2015 period of some changes in the movement schedule and the mentioned routes of low-efficiency transport due to the realization of the decision to cancel the trains," he said. According to the authority, the cancellation of the movement will be valid for at least a year.
- Estonian-Russian train service starts again 07/07/2015 Estonian-Russian trains start again: Russian railways federal passenger company, 3 announced in July Moscow-St. St. Petersburg-Tallinn flights will start on July 10 announced. Russian railways said that these flights were mainly for fixed passengers between Russia and Estonia. Tallinn-St. The flights between St. Petersburg and Moscow were suspended by Estonian company Go Rail last May. The reason for this was the economic and political difficulties between Russia and the European Union. With the new application, 21: 20 from Moscow 05: 16. He will be in St. Petersburg and the 13: 38 will arrive in Tallinn. By Tallinn 11 Tall